All Comments on 'Tripping the Switch Ch. 01'

by kelmag

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
wdelanderwdelanderover 14 years ago
very unusual and erotic

It's nice to read a well-written story that deviates from the usual formulas. Very hot... looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm thinking that I don't know where it's going

But I'm hoping it's as original as this has been so far...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Frost to Burn

Well written and original story. I'm thinking that when the husband has time to think back to his sexless life over the last several years and the complete turn around and aggressive sexual behavior and never before sex acts between them that the light bulb might go on. Curious as to which direction this will go towards?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very well written and....

...developed plot but as to where it's headed? Without a major plot twist it seems fairly obvious-pistolpackinpete

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Well Opened

I admit that I kept waiting, after the first Jeffie for her

lover to show up tie him down. She is definitely over the top,. But the story can still go any place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Wimp

Another wimp gets turned out story.

daveslavendaveslavenover 11 years ago
Great Story

I'm just writing to express my appreciation and admiration for your story. It is a real pleasure to read such a well thought out and constructed story and the content is truly amazing.

Congratulations on such a well written and tale and thank you for helping to bring so much happiness to so many of your readers.

Please do keep up the good work we appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!!!

That was SOOO HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Except she miscalculated

When she explained her new rules he got off the bed and got dressed. He told he he had to think about things. The next day he cleaned out the bank accounts, cancelled the credit cards and cell phones, cashed in his 401k plan at work and went to see an attorney. 2 days later she was served with divorce papers. You really thought a man, with both pride and self respect would accept his wife suddenly going bat-shit crazy? 5 months later she was divorced and alone. She got what she deserved. No stars because even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
I know it's old. But all stories , even Femdom ones, with coercion and threats to manipulate the other spouse sucking

Disrespectful, selfish, unloving biotch.Ugh.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Really bad

This wife is a hell bitch, and.needs an attitude adjustment badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your cover is blown

kelmag the sadistic misandrist. Why does every one of your stories feature abusive behaviour toward men?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

she preping you for her bi boyfriend .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous