Trish Stratus And Stacey Lynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"Fuck Trish now keep fucking my big ass please don't stop fucking by big ass," Stacey says letting go of the grip she had on Trish's hair.

Trish moves her face out of Stacey's cunt and looks up at her, "You really want me to keep fucking your big ass?"

Stacey nods her head and Trish grins and says, "Well I could fuck your big ass but my fingers are tired so I would have to use my tongue if you really want me to fuck your asshole."

"YES TRISH YES," Stacey screams, "Lick out my big fat ass I wanna feel your tongue in my asshole please rim me Trish please," She begs her fellow blonde model.

Getting off her knees Trish grabs Stacey by her strong shoulders and spins her around then bends her over the kitchen worktop she has been leaning against. Stacey's big tits crush down against the surface of the worktop as she bends over sticking her big ass out. It's now Trish's turn to play with Stacey's big ass cheeks and the tiny blonde from Toronto rubs Stacey's thick ass cheeks giving her ass a few smacks watched her tanned flesh shake. A begging low groan from Stacey reminds Trish of what she has Stacey bent over for so she gets back down on her knees and uses her hands to spread out Stacey's asscheeks. Getting her first proper look at Stacey's puckered asshole Trish grins before she spits a few times into Stacey's asshole making the blonde shake with joy.

"You ready for this you little anal slut," Trish calls out as her fingers slowly work the spit turned lube into Stacey's back passage.

"LICK MY ASS TRISH I WANT TO LICK MY ASS CAUSE I'M A LITTLE ANAL SLUT," Stacey cries out as all the teasing fingering and licking has the poor blonde on the very edge of a massive orgasm.

Trish then thrusts her face forward burying it right in-between Stacey's meaty ass cheeks. Her tongue moves forward into Stacey's spitted in asshole making it easy for Trish's pink tongue slide deep into Stacey's tight asshole. Trish's hands sink into the soft round flesh of Stacey's hips allowing her to tilt her head further into Stacey's ass pushing his tongue deeper into the blonde's anus. Stacey cries out loudly as Trish's tongue slides into her ass and the feeling is so good she nearly loses control and cums right there and then. After stretching her tongue deep as she can Trish now starts licking Stacey's asshole and the taste is not as nice as her pussy but hearing Stacey's lust filled cries is all the reward Trish needs to keep going. Her tongue flutters around inside Stacey's ass and Trish can feel Stacey's body shaking as she knows how much Stacey needs to cum. Her hands let go of Stacey's hips and instead move around to her legs and spread them out like a cop doing a quick body search. Once her legs are open Trish can feel the heat coming from Stacey's pussy on her hands and Trish wastes no more time in rubbing her left hand over Stacey's wet pussy lips. Trish gives her pussy a few quick rubs making the blonde groan in joy before Trish lies her palm over Stacey's pussy and uses her middle and ring finger and pushes then up inside her wet cunt. Stacey cries with delight as Trish shoves two fingers into her soaking wet pussy and starts finger fucking the blonde's pussy.

"OH FUCK ME TRISH FUCK MY BIG ASS AND PUSSY TREAT ME LIKE THE LITTLE SLUT I AM," Stacey yells out so loud her throat hurts but her shouts make Trish's fingers and tongue work faster.

Trish pumps her fingers in and out of her friend's wet pussy while her tongue keeps licking her tight asshole and pleasure is now constantly running though Stacey's fit body. She bangs her fists down on the worktop she is bent over as Trish Stratus is fucking both her holes with amazing skill. Stacey has never felt herself get so wet and so horny but as Trish licks and sucks on her ass and her fingers fuck her tight pussy Stacey feels herself becoming lost in her own pleasure. Her big tits are crushing down against the worktop as Stacey holds onto the table as Trish is making her knees weak with joy. Trish now uses her tongue like a penis by thrusting her head back and forward sending her wet tongue in and out of her ass and Stacey groans in deep pleasure. The blonde's fingers are really working overtime sliding in between her dripping pussy lips and are working on Stacey's large clit making her yell out each time her sensitive clit is touched. With this two pronged attack Stacey is barely able to keep up with her own groans and Trish's fingers and tongue sends shockwaves of pleasure though Stacey's body. Stacey's moans and groans get louder and louder as her breaths become harder and shorter and Stacey can feel how close she is as Trish double fucks her two holes. After all the teasing stripping and dirty talk Stacey was hornier than she had ever been and now she couldn't hold on any longer as Trish's fingers and tongue take her to places she never knew existed.

"SHIT OH TRISH FUCK I'M CUMMING TRISH PLEASE I'M CUMMING OH GOD," Stacey yells out holding onto the worktop she is bent over for dear life as the biggest orgasm of her young life hits.

Wisely Trish removes her face and tongue from Stacey's asshole and holds onto Stacey's shaking body as she explodes. Cum covers Trish's right hand and drips down Stacey's long brown legs and onto the kitchen floor.

"OHHHHHH OHHHHHHH FUCK AHHHHHHHHH SHIT," Stacey moans as her body is completely overcome by her massive orgasm.

Trish holds her friend as her left hand gets covered in Stacey's hot sticky juices. Stacey finally calms down and Trish turns her over and helps the blonde up onto the counter where she sits worn out but with a huge smile on her sweaty face. Trish looks at her own cum covered hand and like a back alley slut she licks all of Stacey's juices off her hand and wrist right in front of Stacey's who is so tired she is resting her head against one of the kitchen cabinet's. Smiling at Stacey Trish finishes cleaning her left hand and arm now she moves her hand down her naked body to her own ignored pussy. Stacey can see Trish's cunt is wet and her pussy lips are swollen and the second Trish touches herself she lets out a great groan of longing. Though all of Stacey's fucking she had totally forgotten about giving Trish some pleasure in return and seeing the pained horny look on Trish's face Stacey vows that the second she gets her breath back she is going to give Trish a fucking she will never forget. Trish slowly touches her aching pussy but soon her lips feel warm and soft again and the young fitness model starts rubbing her palm all over her pussy feeling her own leaking juices dripping down her legs. She groans softly as she runs her own hand up and down her wet pussy lips.

"OHHHHH Stacey I'm really, really wet my pussy is so hot and wet," Trish groans stroking her own pussy lips as Stacy drops down from the work top still tired but she knows she has to help get her best friend off.

Grabbing Trish around the back Stacey lifts the smaller blonde up and sits her down on the same worktop she was bent over a few minutes ago. Trish giggles as Stacey spreads her legs and Trish can feel herself sitting the sweat marks Stacey left on the table as she fucked her. Stacey like Trish did before moves down to her knees her face a few inches away from Trish's sweet smelling pussy. Reluctantly Trish moves her hand away from pleasuring herself but is soon forgiven by her body when Stacey runs her tongue along her wet pussy lips. Trish groans with delight and rocks back and forth on the table as Stacey licks the entrance to her pussy. Her long tongue licks up every bit of pre cum leaking out of Trish's body and her soft touches is sending the petite blonde into rapid moans and groans. Stacey pushes her tongue further inside Trish's pussy making the blonde cry out and moan as her pussy is drenched with her own juices and Stacey's perfect tongue hits every little sensitive area in her cunt.

"Oh fuck Stacey lick my pussy you little blonde slut I wanna feel you inside my hot, wet pussy," Trish moans as Stacey works her tongue between her pussy lips licking the sensitive inner walls of her pussy.

Hearing Trish's dirty talk only serves to make Stacey more focused and determined to make the Canadian cum. Spearing her tongue in deeper Stacey really starts flicking her tongue around inside making sure she has licked every inch of Trish's pussy.

"Yes fuck yes Stacey eat me out taste me Stacey I bet I taste so good I've been wet all day so I must be very tasty," Trish says her eyes shut as she feels Stacey eat her out.

Trish's big boobs shake as her body rocks around as Stacey's tongue digs deep into Trish's cunt looking for the blonde's G spot. Trish's juices trickle down Stacey's tongue and into her mouth and like a fine wine taster Stacey makes sure she doesn't miss a drop of Trish's sweet tasting juices. Stacey's big blowjob lips are now planted on Trish's pussy and out of instinct Stacey starts to suck on her pussy making sure to get her pussy lips wet with saliva. Feeling Stacey suck on her pussy while the blonde's tongue is still buried deep inside her is too much for Trish.

"OH SHIT OH STACEY I'M GOING TO CUM STACEY FUCK DON'T STOP NEVER STOP YOU FUCKING SEXY GIRL KEEP GOING," Trish cries out before she loses control and lets out a massive yell of pleasure, "FUCK AHHHHH OWWWWWWWWW FUCK I'M CUMMING."

Stacey keeps her lips on Trish's pussy as the young blonde cums all over her tongue and onto her lips. Moving her face slightly Stacey can feel her lips being covered by Trish's juices but she doesn't stop kissing and licking Trish's pussy. Just as her first orgasm subsides Trish can still feel Stacey's tongue inside her pussy licking up all her cum and when she feels Stacey's cum coated lips touching her sore pussy lips she feels the same feelings building up in her again.

"NO STACEY FUCK I'M CLOSE AGAIN PLEASE STACEY MAKE ME CUM AGAIN PLEASE," Trish practically begs her friend as her second orgasm in as many minutes hits her tiny frame.

Stacey keeps licking and sucking Trish's pussy as the blonde cums for the second time and her multiple orgasms are making her head spin. She is still sat on her kitchen worktop sweating and groaning with joy as Stacey's tongue teases her pussy. Stacey still hasn't stopped licking Trish's cum soaked pussy and is digging her fingers into Trish's thighs.

"MORE STACEY MORE PLEASE KEEP LICKING ME STACEY I'M SO HORNY KEEPING FUCKING LICKING MY PUSSY," Trish screams running her hands though her sweaty hair grinding her ass into the worktop she is sat on.

No more encouragement is needed for Stacey as she sucks and licks on Trish's pussy her tongue driving deep into her clit. Moans and groans from Trish get louder and louder as her body tips over again and her third orgasm smashes into her tiny frame.

"FUCK STACEY I'M CUMMING AGAIN PLEASE I'M CUMMING FUCK," Trish yells at the top of her voice as she cums for the third time all over Stacey's face.

This third orgasm finally is the signal for Stacey and slowly she removes her tongue from Trish's aching pussy. She lifts her cum covered face up and sees Trish slowly rocking, eyes shut and close to passing out. Picking her up off the table Stacey carries the tired blonde into her bedroom and lays her down.

Stacey turns to leave when she hears a small voice calling her, "Stay with me Stacey please stay with me."

She turns round and walks back to Trish wiping the blonde's cum off her face. Stacey lies on the bed next to Trish cuddling the sweating naked blonde.

"You were so good Trish," Stacey says softly kissing Trish on the side of the head.

Trish giggles, "I always knew you were such a pussy eating slut Stacey no one has ever made me cum three times before."

Now it's Stacey's turn to smile at Trish, "Yeah baby you were good too I came so much that I nearly passed out."

The two blondes look at each other then kiss slowly and sensually in Trish's bed and they hug and snuggle as the late night sunset dips away from the window bringing a orange glare into the bedroom as Trish and Stacey kiss.

THE END

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12