Trish's Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

"But no you had to fall in love with me and start looking at me like that like you actually cared about me like you loved me and I couldn't stand it because..........because."

I wait patiently for Trish to say whatever it is she wants/is trying to say.

"Because I loved you too."

She says finally.

For some weird reason the moment Trish says this I almost immediately want to begin crying and the reason that is weird is due to this being my dream and so I can make Trish say whatever I want so in a sense I should know what Trish is going to say and yet her declaring her love for me completely takes me by surprise.

I watch as Trish hangs her head.

An I know that this is the part where I lead us or rather lead the dream in the direction of it becoming an erotic dream.

"Because I love you too."

Trish says again taking me by surprise.

"But that's just not how I imagined a normal life being..........you know? So I realise I couldn't be with you and have a normal life. I tried. God knows I tried. But I couldn't feel what you felt for me and it was agonising because it made me question what I felt and I refuse to let myself believe the truth. I kept the truth hidden in the deepest part of my mind until it was almost too late. An I guess it still might be but I have to try."

Trish adds as she lifts her head and looks at me dead in the eye.

"I love you Mickie."

Trish says causing me to swallow hard.

"I finally realised that now. I also realise I made a mistake. I chose a normal life over you because that's what I thought I really wanted when nothing could be further from the truth. I don't want a normal life Mickie I want you. I love you and I know you love me too. I also know that after everything I've done to you..........after using you..........taking you for granted..........I know I don't deserve your love..........but if you give me the chance..........I'll try and earn it."

An with that Trish stops talking.

Evidently this is the point where I lead the dream into becoming an erotic one.

However the part of me that doesn't want this to become an erotic dream is yelling at me screaming for me to do something to wake myself up and yet the part of me I guess you could say my heart is over-ruling the part of me that doesn't want this to turn into an erotic dream because I know that despite how good this dream may become and how happy it may make me.

I know that when I wake up I'm going to wake up alone with a torn to shreds bride's maid's dress on the floor at the bottom of my bed and empty bottles of booze scattered on the bed next to me.

An yet despite this I can't bring myself to end the dream.

I guess there is a large part of me that figures if I can't have the reality I might as well have the fantasy and so I decide to let the dream play out.

I slowly hang my head.

"You..........you hurt me..........you know."

I say mentally not sure why I am going this way as far as turning this dream into an erotic one.

"I know."

Trish says in a soft tone of voice.

"I'm sorry."

She adds.

"Is there anything I can do to make it better?"

She then asks.

I once again do my best not to smile knowing that this is it.

This is where the dream turns erotic.

"There's one thing."

I say.

"Name it."

Trish says.

"Name it and I'll do it."

She adds.

"..........Ok."

I say after a brief pause as I walk right up to her lift my head and look her dead in the eye and for some reason I smile.

"You could kiss me."

I tell her.

Trish smiles back at me and suddenly and without any sign or warning grabs me and pulls me into her arms. I respond my wrapping my arms around her doing my best to stop myself from thinking about what is going to happen when this dream ends and I wake up as mine and Trish's lips mesh together in a passionate kiss.

Despite how happy I am that at least in my head I am able to have Trish whenever I want so to speak I can't help but feel close to tears due to me knowing that despite how good the fantasy or fantasises are they will never ever compare to the real thing.

However I have to say this one certainly isn't a bad comparison I mean me and Trish are just kissing and yet I can feel softness and at the same time hardness in the kiss as well as gentle and rough passion and need and it's not all coming from me in fact I would dare say that it's 50/50.

50% coming from me.

50% coming from Trish.

"Which is crazy because she isn't real."

My brain says.

I smile an ear to ear smile figuring that there must be some part of me that really truly desperately wants this to be real and so it is doing everything within it's power to make it seem real for me.

Finally Trish breaks the kiss however she continues to hold me and I continue to hold her.

"I love you."

I say unable to stop myself.

"I know"

Trish says as she cups my face with her hands.

"An I love you too."

She adds.

I smile at Trish and she smiles back at me as I move forward and me and Trish start kissing again.

Trish once again breaks the kiss and looks at me rubbing my cheeks with two of her fingers one for each cheek.

"Mind if I take this off?"

She then asks as she looks down and I follow her eyes to the belt of my bathrobe/dressing gown and watch with a small smile as Trish begins to undo the belt evidently either taking my silence as a no or simply deciding to see if I stop her which I don't.

Within a minute the belt is undone and I watch as Trish takes the dressing gown/bathrobe off of me and lets it fall to the floor behind me.

Once the dressing gown is on the floor Trish takes a step back which for some reason worries me however my worry quickly fades as I watch Trish look me up and down with a smile. . "Nice underwear."

She says as her smile goes from a normal size one to an ear to ear one.

"Thanks."

I say not really sure what else to wear as I look down at myself and notice that in this dream I am wearing the exact underwear that I am wearing in the real world.

"Boy this dream is vivid."

My brain says.

To take the initiative and so I reach for the centre of my bra and unclip it and let it fall to the floor and once that is on the floor I bend down keeping my eyes on Trish as I take my panties all the way down to my feet and once they are down around my ankles I stand up straight and simply step out of them.

"What do you think now?"

I ask her with a smirk.

I watch as Trish swallows hard.

"You look beautiful."

She says which causes me to smile even more due to Trish having never taken or rather looked at me when I have been naked I should say "the real" Trish never took or looked at me when I was naked.

Trish slowly walks up to me and in the blink of an eye picks me the way a husband picks up a wife just before he takes her over the thresh-hold.

Trish doesn't take me over the thresh-hold what she does do however is carry me over to the bed and puts me down on the side of the bed I "woke up" on.

I watch as Trish climbs up onto the bed and on top of me I continue to watch as Trish turns her attention to the right side of us to where the empty booze bottles are and she uses her right hand to brush them off of the bed onto the floor.

Once the bottles of booze are no longer on the bed Trish turns her attention back to me.

I decide to once again take the initiative and so I wrap my arms Trish's waist and roll her over to the right so that I am on top of her and she is underneath me.

Once we have swapped positions I release Trish's waist however the moment I do Trish wraps her arms around my waist and rolls us back over to the left and I return to being underneath her and she is once again on top of me.

As soon as we have resumed our original positions Trish let's go of my waist and immediately grabs me by the wrists and holds my wrists so that I can't move them.

"Trish what are you doing?"

I ask her with a frown.

Trish looks at me and actually smiles which confuses me.

"You've always taken care of me."

She says looking me in the eye.

"It's my turn to take care of you."

She adds.

This is certainly a change because normally in my erotic dreams of Trish we do pretty much what we do or rather what me and "the real" Trish did in the real world which is I satisfy her and that is it.

"Ok."

I say figuring I'll let this dream take it's course even though I am shocked that my brain would have Trish be the giver when in the real world she was always the taker so to speak.

Trish looks at me for a moment almost as if she is trying to figure out weather or not I am really going to allow her to take care of me as she put it.

After a minute or two of simply looking at me Trish slowly let's go of my wrists and moves down my body until she is nestled in between my legs.

I look down at her and watch as she looks down at my pussy and smiles.

I swallow hard for some reason feeling nervous.

I continue to watch as Trish puts the first finger of her right hand in her mouth and after a minute takes it out and I immediately notice that the finger is now covered in her saliva which tells me what Trish's plan is and sure enough Trish reaches down and begins to rub my pussy with the rest of her hand minus her first finger however after a few minutes of doing that Trish pushes the digit inside.

This causes me to take a deep breath and slowly release it. Trish has never fingered me before in the real world or in my dreams so the fact that she is doing it is shocking however what is even more shocking is how good it feels.

After a few minutes of her sliding her first finger in and out of my pussy nice and slowly I feel Trish add another finger and then another until she has the first three fingers on her right hand inside of me.

Much to my surprise due to Trish having never done this before and as far as I am aware only ever having had "fun" with me she gently curls my fingers inside me and moves them in and out as I feel her thumb rub over my clit.

Something else that shocks me is how quickly I have gotten wet mind you Trish has always been able to make me wet but never this wet which I think is due to the fact that I'm always the giver never the receiver and maybe the reason I'm wetter than usual is because I am the receiver and not the giver.

"Why are you talking as if this is really happening?"

My brain then asks me.

"It's a dream! This isn't real! Trish isn't really in between your legs finger fucking you! In point of fact she is probably either on her way to her honeymoon or she is having the first dance at her wedding reception with her new husband! While your hear dreaming of her finger fucking you!"

My brain snaps at me.

I do my best to listen to my brain and keep reminding myself that what my brain is telling me is the truth this isn't real it is just a dream however I have to say I have never ever had a dream as good as this one before.

Maybe the alcohol I've drunk is having an affect on my body and mind whatever it is I can't deny liking it.

An despite my best efforts I can't help but enjoy "dream girl" Trish who is now teasing me by taking more time than really necessary.

Despite the fact that I never complained about giving the real life Trish pleasure I did half of the time wish that she would do something in return even if it was what "dream girl" Trish is currently doing even if she only got me off by using her fingers and wouldn't use her mouth which if I am honest if I had the choice between the real life Trish's fingers or mouth I would go for her mouth every time.

However if Trish wasn't willing to do that and the only way she would ever return the favour or let me have some "fun" was by finger fucking me then I would accept it.

At least it wouldn't have all been one sided.

Despite Trish's teasing I can feel myself getting closer and closer to an orgasm until finally I feel myself or rather my pussy clamp down on "dream girl" Trish's fingers and I have to say it feels wonderful having Trish's fingers stuck inside of me even if she is only a "dream" version of the real thing and as my pussy holds onto Trish's fingers I moan a back of the throat type of moan as I feel myself cum all over "dream girl" Trish's fingers.

Now I know when some women come at least the women I've seen in lesbian porno's weather it is the first time second time or what they cum they cum the same amount every time.

Well I'm not like those lesbian or "acting lesbian" porn stars because although I do come a fair amount the first time the second time is better.

I guess you could say to use a quote from one of my favourite movies American Pie 2 when you make love to me you have to pre-heat the oven before you stick in the turkey.

Once I finish cumming and I release Trish's fingers from my pussy vice-death grip I watch breathing a little heavier than I was before as Trish lifts her three fingers to her face looks down at me and smiles an ear to ear smile as I watch her lick clean each and every finger.

I smile an ear to ear smile as Trish does this and once she has finished I swallow hard due to me expecting to wake up any minute due to my dreams normally ending when Trish has cum and although I have cum this time I still expect to wake up any minute.

However that doesn't happen.

I don't wake up.

Despite how many times I blink Trish remains in between my legs.

"Are you ok?"

I hear her ask.

I slowly nod my head tempted to ask her how come she is still here however I don't due to the fact I know that that is a stupid question and what is even stupider is me asking it to a dream version of Trish.

"Ready for more?"

"dream girl" Trish then asks me which causes me to look at her with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?"

I ask her in genuine shock.

"dream girl" Trish laughs.

"Well you didn't really think that was it did you?"

She asks me.

"What the hell is going on here?"

My brain asks me.

"I don't know."

I mentally respond.

"Why haven't you woken up?"

My brain then asks.

"I don't know."

I once again mentally ask.

"What the heck is "dream girl" Trish talking about there being more."

My brain asks.

"I DON'T KNOW!"

I mentally snap back.

Out of the corner of my eye I notice "dream girl" Trish starting to move away from me and despite wanting to stop her or rather say something I simply continue to watch as she moves right to the edge of the bed climbs off and then lays down on her stomach still wearing her wedding dress as if that isn't weird enough "dream girl" Trish then crawls back up until her face is inches away from my pussy.

I take a deep breath now realising or rather knowing what is coming next and yet unable to believe it.

"This is DEFINATLY a dream."

I tell myself and my brain.

"The real Trish would never ever even be willing to give...........this a go."

I say after trying to find the right term for what "dream girl" Trish is about to do and not being able to find a term that isn't crude.

"AH!"

I moan suddenly as all incoherent and coherent thoughts go straight out of my head as I feel "dream girl" Trish's tongue touch the outer lips of my pussy and my head snaps back in response as "dream girl" Trish proceeds to gently lick my outer and then inner pussy lips.

Within a matter of minutes "dream girl" Trish is hungrily lapping at my cunt and I am moaning like I have never ever moaned before.

"This is defiantly a dream."

I tell myself mentally.

"Because there is no way the real Trish would be as into doing this as dream girl Trish is."

I add.

Trish's licking or rather lapping of my pussy quickly goes from that to tongue fucking my pussy and this send me not over the edge but it certainly sends my body over the edge as I writher on the bed and my body seems to take control of it's self as I feel my legs wrap around Trish's head not wanting to let her go change her mind or do anything other than what she is doing right now an just in case my legs aren't enough to keep her there I use both my hands to hold onto Trish's head which is a little hard to do due to her wearing a veil however as soon as I have taken that off of her and thrown it to the floor I am able to grab a hold of Trish's beautiful blonde locks and use both my hands and my legs to not only hold Trish in place but to also make her go deeper.

Despite the fact that I was or rather that I am holding onto her head with both my legs and hands stopping doesn't seem to be something that this Trish "dream girl" Trish plans on doing however for some reason she stops tongue fucking me and takes her tongue out of my pussy however as soon as she has taken her tongue out she almost immediately replaces it with three fingers due to the sudden switch I am unable to tell weather they are on her right hand or left hand and to be honest I don't really care.

"dream girl" Trish's fingers slip easily into my dripping wet slit as I feel her start to use her tongue on my asshole something which the real Trish would probably be sick at the very thought of doing it.

Trish's tongue is really working over my anal passage and I'm pretty sure that my pussy juice which I can literally feel sliding out of my pussy and going down to my rear hole must be helping Trish's tongue as it tries to get into my asshole At the same time she continues to use the three fingers she has in my pussy to rapidly finger fuck me.

With "dream girl." Trish's tongue and fingers I can feel my second orgasm building and building quicker than I ever though possible until I get to the point where I can't take what "dream girl" Trish is doing to me and I explode screaming at the top of my lungs.

"OH TRISH!"

An as explode I close my eyes due to the intensity of the orgasm despite how intense the orgasm is I can feel "dream girl" Trish's tongue leave my ass and return to my pussy as well as her removing her fingers and simply using her tongue to lap up my juice, drinking my girly liquid down as it flows a lot faster than before as well as there being a lot more than before.

After a few minutes my body relaxes in point of fact it almost goes completely limp and I hear a ringing in my ears and due to the fact that I know I didn't set any alarm I know that it is the telephone and so I reach over to my left pick up the receiver and move it to my mouth and ear keeping my eyes closed due to the fact I don't want to look down and see nothing where "dream girl" Trish just was.

"Hello."

I say swallowing hard knowing that eventually I am going to have to open my eyes and accept the reality that what just happened was a dream and that I am now once again awake and alone in my hotel room.

"Mickie."

I hear Lillian Garcia's voice say on the other end of the line.

"It's Lillian."

She then says.

"Hi Lillian."

I say pretty sure I can guess why she is calling me.

"Hi."

Lillian says sounding rather concerned.

"Are you ok?"

I ask her not sure why I am asking due to part of me figuring the reason she is concerned is due to the fact that I wasn't at the wedding.

"Well actually Mickie I'm rather worried."

Lillian tells me.

"About what?"

I ask her.

"Trish."

Lillian says.

My eyes pop open at hearing my former lover and friend's name.

"Why what's wrong with her?"

I ask immediately concerned.

"Well she's not here."

Lillian says.

"Where is here?"

I ask stopping myself from looking down even though the fact that there is nobody between my legs is the last thing on my mind right now due to the fact that something has evidently happened to the real life Trish.

"In her hotel room."

Lillian says.

This causes me to smile a little and yet frown at the same time as I look over at the clock on my bedside table.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers
1...45678...15