True and Eternal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed as I saw his little self-made world go crashing in on him.

"No one likes you, man. Most are either using you to rip you off and make you feel that you got them or they are trying to get into Amanda's pants. Little do they know, she's all mine."

Well that did something to him. For a second I thought he was going to have a heart attack. Then that old fire came back into his eyes.

"Andy is going to rip you in half."

"Oh dear Jesus man! Who do you think got us together? But you know what?" I knew that I was going to be cruel but he deserved it. "I found out my wife is a bit of a voyeur. You know those times you take business trips to Vegas for the strippers? Or you go to your cabin in Canada; the one Amanda's never been to because you don't want her expecting you to take her there? I loved those nights. Andy and I load up our kids and come over here. They all play for a while then we put them to bed."

I smiled at him evilly before continuing, "Then Amanda and I would go to your bedroom. She would dress in something very sexy for me." I could see the confusion in his eyes.

"Oh you know. Those things you told her she looked like a slut in? Things she tried to seduce you in? Well she would get me every time. My favorite is this little black and gold number she has. Makes a bear out of me every time."

He started to shake.

"Then almost every time, as I would suck on her breasts, sometimes when I eat at her lovely pussy, and even sometimes when she gave me a long slow blowjob, I would look up and see my wife, Andy, watching us. Enraptured even. Oh and we would put on a show for her. Filling the room full of moans and groans and proclamations of our love for each other. Then the next morning Andy would do the same for me and to me. She'd be all wired to the hilt and ready to go."

I stood up and walked around the room.

"Thank you for putting the children's rooms on the other side of this house by the way. I know you didn't want to hear them, and it just let us go wild. Like we did this summer while you where away on your 'sabbatical.'" I let the sarcasm venomously drip from me.

"Except this time we sent all the kids to their grandparents. Then we left for a vacation for just the three of us. Jamaica man. It was the best. Fun in the sun during the day, karaoke at night, wild sex at late night. I think our neighbors loved to just hear us. Loved to hear me make passionate love to my wife and yours. We even got applauded on the last night."

"And to think that your paranoid ass never called her while you were gone. And you never even thought twice when she told you her tan came from working in the yard. Guess you never checked to see that it was a fully body tan. Did you think that you had that jewel cowed by your 'manhood'?" A smirked while I let out that comment. I was beginning to enjoy this. Nineteen years of this bastard and now I can tell him.

Was I sleeping with Amanda to get back at him? I asked myself right then. Then I thought of her and my heart swelled. No. I loved her with all that I was. I knew that. I felt like I had passed a test. Passed with flying colors.

"You got her to say she loved you?" His voice was hesitant now.

"Got her to? You bastard, she does love me." I could see this little man crumble. "And I love her. There is no way out of that. We have been in love for years."

I sat down in the chair Michael had set out for me and looked at Thomas. Gone was his swagger. Gone was the macho man that I had known. Gone was also my anger. Now I just had pity.

"And you know what? I have you to thank for this love." He jerked his head to me. "If you had just loved her. Told her that you wanted, needed, HAD to have her in your life she would have never left. If you had showered her with love, heck if you had bought roses on Valentines Day, she would have melted in your arms. But no."

He backed up till his back was against the wall. He didn't want to hear this but I couldn't stop. It was something he had to hear.

"You had to be some fucken show off. Be some macho man. I thought it was because you were a jerk. But you're not a jerk. You're a scared little child. You act this way because you are afraid that if you let her in, let her see that you are not in control that she'll leave you. Well you were in control. I was the one who had fears, I am the one who worried and fret. And at the end of tonight, I will leave with her. I will be with the woma...no the WOMEN I love and my children. And you will be here all alone. In control of nothing but this empty house."

Michael came to the doorway and told me they were ready to go. I got up and rushed everyone out of the house.

When we got to my home, I ushered everyone into putting their stuff up. Then I put everyone in the living room and told the little ones the secret of Andy, Amanda and I. I know they were too young but they would never really have to know keeping the secret. Well Mel seemed to understand. Her little five-year-old mind grasping that I was her father and she could call me "Daddy," at least in this house. Evan and Amber didn't seem to pay too much attention but then again what do you expect from two year olds?

Then I told them that they were not going back. But they were going to live here with me, Andy and Amanda. One very large and happy family. The older ones got a kick out of this. Kelly and Kathy starting right in on how to change 'their' room to fit them. Michael started to ask about moving into the attic to have a room of his own. Adding in that Lisa could have his then.

"Later. Tonight we need to sleep. I have to prepare some things before I tuck you all in ok? Now run along."

They all reluctantly went off to the rooms.

"He's going to be a lawyer, you know Andy."

"Yeah. Are you sure about this?"

I looked at Amanda, then back at Andy.

"Yes. And tonight I want us all to start anew. Tonight we sleep in the same bed. I love you both and want to be with you both."

Both girls got up and hugged me. Then Andy took Amanda's hand and started to lead her off.

"What are you doing?" I had to ask.

"Going to get pictures of this, of what he did. I might want to catch Lisa too. What about you?"

"After Thomas gets over his shock, I can guess at what tricks he will try to pull. I have to get some things ready financially to block him off."

With that we went our separate ways, Andy to 'her' office and me to mine. I got several papers ready and booted up the computer to check the records before I called some people.

My private line started to ring but I didn't feel like talking to any one, so I let the machine get it.

After the beep, I froze when I heard Thomas's voice.

"Alex I don't know if you are there or not. If you are don't. . . don't pick up." I could hear that he was on his cell phone. The radio playing made me think he was in his car.

"Alex, you, you were right. I never thought I could get Amanda to even like me, much less love me. And when she agreed to marry me, I thought I had to be a real man and not give in. I thought," I could hear a horn blare by, "I thought that I could make her stay by holding on, by not giving her anything that would give her a chance, or a dream.

"I was wrong.

"Oh God, how wrong I was. I sat there as you told me everything and I realized that I knew. I knew that I had lost her. I knew that her face never lit up when I came in. She didn't bound to me any more. But when you came over, she was alive. She was the girl I fell for."

A screech of tires then another car horn. I sat there transfixed.

"I should have, I should have told her. I should have let her know that I loved her. Then I could still, but I didn't, I--"

I could hear him crying.

"They are great kids Alex. I should have told them. I just couldn't let go of my control. I had to have it or I thought everyone would see. That everyone would see that it was all a sham.

"Alex, don't, don't tell her that I called you. I never deserved her. I never, I never gave us a chance. My pride and fear got in the way. I don't deserve her pity or even her tears now. She will be happy with you. I know you will make her happy.

"It's over for me now Alex. Take care of her. Take care of them all."

I could hear the engine of his car rev up, then the squeal of tires. I knew where he was. On the outlying roads of town. Windy and twisted, they where a pain to drive when you are clearly thinking. But beaten, emotionally ripped apart and drunk?

I reached for the phone. To pick it up and talk some sense into him, but then I could hear the sounds of twisting metal. I sat there listening for a sound, any sound. But I knew that there wouldn't be one. I turned the machine off.

"Honey, were you talking to someone?"

Amanda was in the doorway to my office. Andy had bandaged up her face some. We would have to go to the hospital in the morning for her too.

"No babe, no one. Go to bed I will be right there."

"Ok don't be late." She turned to leave then looked back over her shoulder.

"I love you Alex."

"I love you too, Amanda."

I watched her leave the room and waited for her to go down the hall. I then hit delete. There were some things she didn't have to know.

12