All Comments on 'True Ch. 03'

by jp36515

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Dude, Way too short

Longer, please. Many more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Continue, please!

This was too short - so I assume you meant it as just a teaser. Please continue. Your writing style is way above the average for this site. It it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yes continue.

Outstanding story, I really enjoyed reading it. Please continue writing this story but could you please make each of the remaining chapters longer.

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 15 years ago
Its getting hotter.

I like the way you've made progress. Its getting steamier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very realistic feelings-Great

Good story that can move in several directions. More mother's should be understanding and help teen sons. Mom must stay in control and properly train son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh yes

Hot ...so erotic when a Mom seduces her son.......so many women love to play 'Mommy".....

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
I've enjoyed it so far...but

Anonymous from Canada does have a point. Your chapters tend to be shorter than I reckon they ought to be. It's almost like each is just a tease to keep us coming back. On second thought, that might be a novel idea in itself. In any case, it is a great little story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where is chapter 4,5,6, ect Cheers

Chapter 4,5,6 ect ....... When

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a very good story, but...

It's great when a boy like Steven blows his young balls in his own mother's mouth. Fact is, more and more mothers are sucking off their young son. They know that their boy's at an age where he's got to unload his balls all the time, or else he'd be hopelessly distracted. So the mother does what a loving mother's got to do, like Steven's mom, she takes her boy's big hard cock in her mouth, does a righteous job on it, and reaps the reward--a mouthful of her darling baby boy's creamy semen. However, there's an even better place for Steven to unload his balls and shoot his huge load of sperm. It's waiting for him right between his mother's legs, his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. I hope and trust that that's the hole Steven'll be stuffing with his big cock, the hole the boy'll be flooding to overflowing with all the semen in his hot young balls, his own mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well

How does anonomous know more and more mothers suck their sons dicks? Anonomous thinks that this wholesome? Buullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awwww...

Mommies love to suck cock and share snowballs.

5 stars

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

Take as long as you want to develop/evolve this story. Well written and logically developed. Characters and plot developing at a believable pace. Honestly, if mothers and sons/fathers and daughters attempted to have this type discussion, maybe there would not be so many insecure. emotionally under-developed people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous