All Comments on 'True Love Affair: That Weekend Ch. 04'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I was great but....

...when this series started Sandra was a dark skinned woman with deep brown eyes. As the story progressed she turned into a woman with tanned skin and green eyes. What's up with that? And did he ever leave his wife?

Other than those issues that need to be clarified it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

LOVE IT!

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Background?

Lots of good stroke material but nothing in the series tells us about her background and why, at 22, she has 4 kids. Who and where are the fathers. 5 stars for the sex scenes but 0 for plot. Gotta work on that aspect.....please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
magnificent!

This is the conclusion to a magnificent love story, which actually encompasses seven chapters. Although classified as Erotic Couplings, this is actually a dramatic and emotion-charged Romance. With appealing characters and a dramatic plot, this is romance storytelling at its finest. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...