True Love Between The Races Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now uses two fingers and she began again at the top of her slit. Rubbing around and around from the top to the bottom, sighing and moaning teasing him as she went. She was a devil and so fucking sexy! As she works on her pussy he watch her face begin to fill with her lust and passion. He watched her nipples grow harder and longer. She saw him lick his dry lips as he watched every move she made. She told him, "Take your finger and touch me right here baby!"

She points at her long hard clit sticking out at him. It was huge! He moved his index finger and touched her exactly where she was pointing! Instantly she arches her ass up against it! She moans out: "Oh yes! Oh yes baby! Now push your finger against it!"

Jake pushed gently and she moaned, "Oh fuck! Mumm that's it! Now move your finger around in circles like I was doing but don't take it off my clit!"

Jake did as he was told and Alexis cried out, "Oh fuck yes that's it just like that Jake! Oh fuck that's NICE!! Mumm! Yea baby! OH fuck yea!!"

When he feel her moving her pussy against his index finger he took his hand away and told her, "Oh no! No, no, no baby! You have to get yourself off that's my fantasy"

He moved again and now rested on his hands down in front of her pussy. He rested on his elbows looking straight in front of her sweetness. His face was only about a foot from her heat and he caught her musk for the first time. He said to himself, "Oh god she is so sweet and so fucking sexy! I hope I don't have to take her before she gets herself off. But God my cock is so fucking hard!"

She smiles down at him as she slowly inserts her middle finger into her pussy holes while her other fingers rub and stroke all around her pink. Those fingers cover her pussy like small insects and he was sure there wasn't a single spot of pink she didn't touched or stroked. Her finger moved slowly in and out, in and out, in and out of her hole. Jake could see it was now coated with her wetness. As she touches her pussy, her finger and her hand become wetter and wetter. She bends forward and told him, "Taste me. Taste it baby! Lick my fingers!"

He smiled and took one finger at a time and licked them all clean! Her aroma was driving him crazy. He was so close to her open pussy he could see the small wet droplets running slowly down her pussy slit and dripping under her. She continues to make small circles again around the center of her pussy, while two of her fingers on the other hand slowly keep pumping in and out of her hole. She now began to pull her cunt skin back again and open her pussy to expose her clit. Jake could actually see it throbbing and pulsing with her heartbeat! Again it was huge!

Again he took his finger and without her asking, touched it! She arches her ass up again and moves against it. As her passion built more and more a third finger was inserted with the first two. They all began to move in and out, in and out of that nice wet cunt. She throws her head back and moans out his name saying: "Oh yes, Jake! Oh God baby! That feels so good. Does it look as good as it feels? Oh yes Jake, rub it harder! Please Jake I'm so bad off! Faster! Faster! Mummmm oh yes! I'm going to cum! Oh yes Jake I'm going to cum for you!! Rub it baby!!"

He told her: "Oh god Alexis, my cock is hard it's going to bust! It's going to cum without me touching it."

She yelled, "NO!! Don't let it Jake! Oh God Wait! Wait until it's in me!"

He said, "Oh fuck Alexis! It's like a rock. I don't know how long I am going to able to keep touching you without cumming! I am so fucking hot now! This is so great! Oh shit baby I want to fuck you so bad. Hurry up and cum for me!!"

She told him, "Oh Fuck Jake. Sit up and show me your big hard cock."

He did and moved her legs over his thighs again. His cock head was 3 or 4 inches from her wet hole. She moaned! She could see it sticking up in the air jumping and pulsing just like her clit!! Drops of pre-cum were running down off the big head. He smiled and began to shake the hard cock at her pussy. She told him, "No, no baby! Jerk off for me! Let me see how long and hard that you can make it grow! But don't you dare cum! I want that inside me!"

All the time she talked to him she was fingering her cunt hole with those fingers. But now she was going much faster. In fact it was fast as she could make them go now. She was moving them in and out of her cunt faster and harder now as her lust and need to cum was building to a tremendous level. Jake continued to jerk off and as his cock grew harder and turned darker almost a black purple color! He watched her fingering her pussy and heard her moan as she watches him pump his big dick up and down. As his cock grew even longer, her fingers flew in and out of her pussy even faster.

Then Alexis began to move her hips to the movement of her fingers as she slides down on the bed a little more. His cock head was straining and the skin on the shaft was stretched to its tightest. With each pump of his hand he felt closer and closer to cumming. The hard thick shaft was so close to her wide open pussy. He touched it sometimes by accident as his hand went high up his cock rubbing his thick cock head. He was so fucking excited!

He used both hands to circle around the shaft and she could still see 4 inches of his cock as he continued to stroke it. He saw her looking and raised his heavy cum filled balls so she could see the sack was very tight as they worked to producing his cum! Her body has sunk down a little more on the bed now as her ass moved with her fingers. He watched her hips begin to pump up and down and actually lift her ass up off the bed about a foot as she moves ever closer to her orgasm. The pink against her dark skin looks so nice and he want to stick his hard cock deep into her body and fuck her brains out!! But, Jake held off and watched her body fucking on her fingers! She almost yelled, "This is what it looks like baby when we're fucking! Pump that cock baby! Make it hard for me! Mummmm!! It looks so hard!! I want it in my pussy baby! Touch my pussy with the head baby! Oh yea!! God you are like a rock! Oh God put it in me baby and fuck me hard!!"

He told her, "Oh no not until you cum fore me! I want to watch as your body climaxes! Then I'm going to fuck you crazy!! But hurry Alexis, hurry baby! I am very close to cumming."

She moaned , "I'm going to cum very soon baby!"

He said, "Should I stop and wait for you or do you want me shoot my cum?"

She smiled like a devil as her eyes shined bright and her face showed her lust! Her hand pumped her pussy harder and faster now. As the fingers on the one hand begin to rub directly over her hard clit. She told him in a low deep sexy voice, "Cum baby shot you're cum on me. I want to see your cock shoot your hot cum over my pussy. Can you shoot your cum and make it hit my pussy from there?"

I told her: "Oh shit the way you excite me, I feel like I could hit the ceiling!"

Her fingers fly over her hard clit now as she moans and pumps her ass up higher and higher as she yells out to me: Oh god baby! Here I go!! Watch me!!! Watch me cum! Oh yes! Oh yes, Oh fuck yes!!! Mummm Here it is!! Ahhhhhhh! Aahhhh! Ahhhhh!! Ahhhhh!!Ahhhh!! Ahhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Alexis climaxed with such force her head fell back and her eyes closed as her fingers were going wild and her body was pumping against them as fast as she could make her body and hands move! Her ass was thrusting at least a foot off the bed as her hips pumped against those fingers rocking her body hard. Her orgasm continued as she stroked her clit! It lasted long and was very hard.

Jake keep jerking off making my hand move as fast as he could make it go up and down the long hard shaft!! Her body goes wild for 40 or 50 seconds. Her orgasm lasts a long, long time. But finally she begins to slow down and her ass fell back on the bed. Her head moved back straight and she opened her eyes smiling at him as she saw his very hard, very thick, and very ready to cum cock pointing right at her. There was a big drop of pre-cum in the hole in the head and some was running down the shaft to his hands.

She was lying almost flat on the bed with her cunt right under the head of his huge hard cock. She told him, "Oh God Jake put that big dick in me now and fuck me crazy with it! Don't wait!! My pussy really needs a cock to finish me off! Put that fucking hard cock in me and fuck me until we both cum!"

He smiled and moved over her using his hand to guide the head of his cock to her wide-open pussy. She held her cunt lips open with her fingers as his cock head enters her. He watched it going in. She moaned out loud and raises her ass up as he pushed down into her. They both feel the fullness of his cock slide deep into her body! She whispers in his ear: "Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard with that big meat! Make me cum again like you told me you would. Fuck me baby I need your cock to fuck me hard! Fuck me Oh yes!! Oh fuck! Jake you are so hard! You are so fucking huge!!"

He moaned from her words and began to thrust his cock hard and fast into her pussy. She matches him stroke for stroke and soon they were both making sounds and fucking like animals in heat. Her pussy squeezes the walls around his shaft as he pumped in and out, in and out!! It wasn't long before he feel the cum rumbling his balls which were slapping against her ass with a steady motion now. They fucked for a few more minutes slamming their pelvises hard into each other. She knew she would be bruised in the morning. But right now all she could think of was fucking him and making him cum inside her. She wanted to feel the cum pump directly into her womb! Only her husband and Jake had ever gone this deep inside her.

Then he began to shoot and he moaned so loud, it scared her! "Oh Jesus Jake! I can feel it! I can feel your cum pumping into me and filling my womb baby! Oh God it feels so good! Oh yes fill me! Fill me!", Alexis was moaning and shouting as she went crazy fucking her pussy on his huge black cock.

His cum flew out of his cock deep into her body. As she felt it splashing around her cervix and into her womb she arched up so she could feel each shot of the warm cum he was pumping into her. She fuck him like a crazy person now moving her body like a machine as she began to climax along with him! She screamed out as the orgasm racked her body. It was huge! It totally consumed her and she was going wild on his long hard cock buried to his balls inside her.

They fuck and fuck and fuck each other even after cumming they continued! They fucked until they just couldn't do it any longer. Their bodies merge one last time and they held each other tight letting their orgasms fade. Jake rolled off her as she releases her legs from around my waist and arms from around his neck. She loved to be held at this time but Jake didn't enjoy holding and cuddling after he fucked. They had talked about it a few times but he never did. She whispered, "Hold me tight baby! God we are good together and look it's only 10AM! We have time to shower together."

He closed his eyes instead and drifted off to sleep with his wet cock laying on her thigh.

When they woke later it was already Saturday afternoon. They both know that they would be going their separate ways shortly. But, before they left the hotel room she wanted to experience Jake again, one last time before going home to her husband.

This time Jake placed Alexis over him and she straddled his big hard-on placing a knee on each side of his hips. She smiled as she lowered her wonderful brown body down on the head of his cock. Jake wanted her to ride him this time and he was laying under her beautiful body reaching up to feel those spectacular breasts with the very hard dark nipples she offered him. He cupped them now as she bounced up and down on his long hard cock. With Jake, there was no fear of it slipping out. His 10+ inches of big black cock that sat between his legs would allow Alexis to pump and lift as high as her sweet body would let her. Sometimes he had only the huge black cock head still inside her, but seconds late she was buried to the hilt again milking his cock like no other woman he had ever known.

As hot as Alexis was and as hot as she looked to Jake riding his cock it didn't take very long before they both were moaning and telling each other how good they felt. Then her body shook and chills ran over her. She shivered and squeezed his cock tight as she began to orgasm! Watch her body climaxing was way too much for Jake and he began to pump and pump his cum into her. It shot up into her again filling her womb. She would be leaking his cum for quiet a while when she got home.

They finished off and got dressed. Now she took her panties out of her bag and slipped them on. It was the first time since she came in his room that she wore panties. Friday she was with Rufus, and didn't wear any. Then on Saturday she was with big Jake and he always told her he didn't want to see any panties on her beautiful pussy and ass. But now as she walked down to her car, she could feel Jake's cum slowly leaking out of her from deep within her sex organs. Jake was the only man other than her husband who could cum that deep inside her. She smiled as she felt the cum begin to form a small pool in the crouch of her panties. She would shower again when she got back to her husband. She knew he would have 20 questions about Jake and what they did all this time she was away.

She would be happy to answer him and all of his questions. She had decided to give up Rufus for sure now. There was no way she could give up Jake and his long hard cock that pumped cum in places most men couldn't reach. God what a hunk of a man Jake was. To bad he wasn't around all year long, only during football season.

Oh well she now had John and he sucked her pussy better than any man ever did including her husband lee. She couldn't wait to see John she was hoping tonight. She had scheduled John for tonight on the premises that she wanted to be completely fair to all three men one last time. She would tell Lee when she came home from John's house who she was eliminating. She knew already that it was going to be Rufus who got eliminated but she wasn't about to tell her husband that. Not when she could be fucked on three nights in a row by three different men! God she was becoming a cock hound.

If Lee didn't care, she was going to go to John tonight and fuck his brains out. But only after he ate her pussy for an hour, would she let him fuck her. She had already decided that she was going to use John's tongue and OK cock and Jake's huge cock and OK tongue one day in a threesome. She was thinking, "God can you imagine that! I will cum 100 times that night! And Lee would never know it was a three way since she would tell him she was going to John's house for a normal meeting and also invite the big man. They would all fuck and suck her brains out.

She couldn't help but smile to herself as she pulled up in front of her house. It was all dark and looked like no one was home. She walked into the house and turned on the light saying, "Hey babe!! I'm home. Lee? Lee are you home?"

There was no answer the house was dead quiet.

12