True Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben felt her shiver and curl into him, sliding her arms under his jacket and around his waist. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. "You're cold. Let's go inside."

"No, I'd like to stay out here," she nuzzled his neck and sighed, "I like the fact that it's just us. I missed you today, you know."

"Oh babe, I missed you, too." Ben bent his head down and kissed her, intending it to be a chaste kiss, but her mouth opened under his and he felt her tongue dart into his mouth. He deepened his kiss and pulled her against him. He could feel the corset and how it pushed her breasts up. He pulled his mouth away from hers and let his lips run along her jaw to her neck, his moustache tickling her as he nibbled her skin. He stopped to look at her. He slowly moved his hand up her side, watching her shiver as the back of his hand traced where the dress met her breasts. Yes, Elizabeth was all dressed up, but he could still see the woman who had lain naked on the bed last night and let him explore her. A little sound escaped her lips and Ben knew that their night here was done. "Beth," he whispered, "let me take you home. I want to make love to you." She nodded, unable to speak.

They made their way out of the casino as quickly as they could without causing a scene. Whether it was the flush on her cheeks, the heat in her lover's eyes or simply the electric charge that seemed to surround them, when Ben motioned to Francois from the pathway, the driver wasted no time bringing the car around. As soon as he slid into the backseat beside her, he cupped Beth’s face in his hands and kissed her deeply. They had played on the beach only a few hours ago, yet his kiss was hungry, making it quite clear to her how very much he wanted her right now. His hands gently ran down her neck to her shoulders, pulling her close to him, wanting to make the kiss impossibly deeper. Elizabeth curled her arms around his neck and held him tightly, her tongue dancing with his. He broke the kiss gently, pulling away only to nibble on her neck. She played with his hair...running her fingers through it as she rolled her head to the side. Ben felt her shiver as he moved down to taste the sensitive spot where her neck met her shoulder and her pulse quickened against his lips. He loved the fact that he could excite her so very much; it made him want to please her all the more. Ben pulled Beth’s legs across his lap and began to run his hand up the inside of her calf -- enjoying the feel of the stocking under his fingers, but needing to feel her naked against his hand.

Ben’s head dropped and he kissed the tops of her breasts, gentle kisses that became heated while his hand continued its interminably slow journey up her leg. He stopped and tickled the back of her knee. Elizabeth moaned quietly and opened her legs for him -- pleading with him to stop teasing her. His tongue ran down between her breasts as his hand continued up her leg, finding the spot on her thigh where the stocking ended. His fingers splayed, savouring the feel of her skin against them. Beth opened her legs a bit more and shifted her hips, encouraging him to touch her where her legs met. He stopped and looked at her. Her eyes heavy-lidded with desire, her lips slightly open as she waited...Beth knew she could plead all she wanted, but he would not move until he was ready. She gave him a little smile and whispered, "Please?"

Ben whispered against her lips, "Oh, baby, I love you, too," and kissed her as his hand touched her panties. He cupped her in his hand and Elizabeth pushed herself onto him, trying to grind against his palm, but he kept moving his hand back just enough to stop the necessary pressure. He began to tickle her through her panties. Letting his fingers run up and down her lips, molding the underwear to the shape of her pussy, helping them slide, just a little, between her lips. He could feel the dampness through the silk and fought the urge to pull the barrier to one side and slide himself into that soft heat -- driver be damned. Ben wanted to bring Beth to the edge, but not over...he knew that teasing her like this would lead to a thunderous orgasm and he wanted to be in their bed, naked and deep inside her when that happened.

He could feel her little clit through the panties and he began to gently run his thumbnail over it. Elizabeth whimpered against his mouth and tried to open her legs further as Ben lightly scratched at the centre of her pleasure through the thin material. The sensations emanating from his hand were making her so hungry for him. Ben pulled the panties slightly to one side and placed his finger just against her opening. Her juices drenched his finger as he played with her -- running his finger against her tight opening, but never slipping it into her as she needed. Elizabeth’s pussy throbbed from this sweet torture. Her hips rose, asking him to push that finger deep into her, but he would not. Ben simply continued to tease her and it became too much for her; the pleasure was too acute and she was going to explode. He felt Beth start to stiffen against him and quickly stopped tickling her, removing his finger and just lightly rubbing the back of his hand against her panties. She groaned loudly in frustration, not caring if Francois heard her or not.

He smiled at her and whispered, "Beth? I'm going to make you cum so hard...but not until we get home." He started tickling her again, very lightly, as he whispered against her ear, "I'm going to play with you, taste you and finger you until you're right there..and then, oh baby, I'm going to slide my cock deep inside you and feel you squeeze me tightly while you cum on me." Beth bit her lip in agony as his words and hand brought her once more to the edge. She tried not to tense up; tried not to give Ben any indicators that she was going to cum, hoping that he wouldn't stop until it was too late. But he knew her body's responses far too well. He chuckled and once again softly rubbed her now thoroughly soaked pussy. Beth was on the verge of tears when she felt the car slow -- thank God, they were home. Ben had to smile when he saw her hands shake as she straightened her dress.

Elizabeth gave Francois a strained smile and quick "Merci bien" as he helped her from the car. She walked straight to the boat, neither looking back nor waiting for her lover. Ben thanked Francois for his help in making their day here a wonderful experience and paid him well. Ben walked to the boat at a normal pace, neither rushing nor hesitating. He was so looking forward to the rest of the night...

Ben stepped down into the cabin and found Elizabeth standing at the foot of the bed, still dressed. He walked towards her and was about to ask if she needed help getting out of the dress when she put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him to her mouth. The hunger in her kiss took his breath away. Ben tried to put his arms around her, but she pushed them away, sliding his jacket from his shoulders and breaking their kiss only long enough to pull his bowtie from his collar. Beth pulled on his shirt, forcing the buttons to pop from the holes or be torn from the shirt. Her mouth was hot on his chest as she fumbled with his cummerbund; growling with frustration when she was unable to figure out how to get it off. Ben moved her hands away and removed it for her. She quickly unbuttoned his pants and pushed both them and his briefs down his legs. He quickly stepped out of the pants and reached behind Beth to unzip her dress, but she turned him slightly and pushed against his chest, forcing him down on the bed. She looked at him for a moment, enjoying the sight of him laying there in his shirt, his cock standing rigid. Oh God, she was weak with her need for that cock and she was going to have it....now.

He watched Elizabeth reach behind her and unzip her dress. It fell, forgotten, into a pool of material on the floor. She was staring at him, beside herself with hunger for his touch and he, gazing at her standing before him in the corset, felt the same way. The black satin hugged her curves and a bit of lace edged the merry widow where it stopped at her hips. His glance went to her panties, still tight against her, defining her lips so clearly. Unperturbed by his heated stare, she hooked her thumbs under the sides of her panties and pulled them down, shifting her hips side to side to help the silk pass over the garters. As soon as the underwear reached her stockings, she let go and they quickly dropped to the floor.

Elizabeth climbed onto the bed, took Ben’s cock into her hand and quickly straddled him. There wasn't going to be anymore teasing. She wasn't giving him a choice. She held him against her lips for just a moment and then pushed herself onto him. She was so wet there was no hesitation, he slid into her tightness so very easily. She held him there for a moment, just savouring how he filled her completely, how he stretched her in a most delicious way. A low groan escaped Ben as her pussy held him. He wanted to touch her, to hold her hips and push against her, but she put her hands on his chest, supporting herself by pinning him down. Beth loved him more than anything else, but at this moment, the only thing on her mind was finally reaching that peak, that release that he had denied her in the car, and she was going to ride him until she came.

Ben lay there and watched as she rocked against him -- her eyes were closed and she bit her lip in concentration as she ground her clit against his body. He had teased her so much in the car that it didn't take long for the pleasure to build again. Beth sat straight, pulling herself up and pushing down hard onto his cock again and again. Her hand went from his chest to her pussy. Her head fell back and she whimpered. He could feel her finger touch his cock as she rubbed her clit faster, her pussy twitching against him as her orgasm approached. Freed from her hands, her lover grabbed her hips and pulled her down roughly against him. Elizabeth moaned and her back arched. Ben pulled her down again and again, pushing up against her and thrusting himself as deeply as he could. Ben watched as his lover, still dressed in the corset and stockings, stiffened and yelped as her orgasm hit her. Her pussy tightened against his cock, rhythmically squeezing his shaft and it was too much for him. He pushed as hard as he could against her and, with a groan, exploded inside her, her pussy squeezing him, milking his cum from his throbbing cock.

Elizabeth lay herself down on him, exhausted. Hearts pounding and panting for breath, neither of them could speak or move. When the "aftershocks" of their orgasms finally stopped sending little shivers of pleasure through them, she raised herself up on her elbows and kissed him sweetly. "I love you," was all she said, but he knew what was behind those words.

"I love you, too." Ben replied and smiled at her, "I think I was just ravaged."

She laughed, "You were...and rightly so, might I add."

She climbed off of him, making a sad sound when his now soft cock slid from her body, and she stood shakily. Raising one foot to rest on the edge of the bed, Elizabeth released the clasps of the garter and rolled the stocking down her leg, then doing the same with the other leg. Ben could glimpse the fruits of their lovemaking against her pussy lips and, inexplicably, it made him smile.

She turned her back to him and pointed over her shoulder at the row of hooks that travelled the length of the merry widow, "Would you mind, love?"

"Not at all." Ben sat up and freed her from the dozens of hooks.

She sighed in relief as she wiggled her ribcage around and turned to kiss him sweetly before walking to the bathroom. Ben lay there, listening to the little metallic "ting" of her hairpins hitting the counter. It seemed to him that a half hour passed before he heard the shower start. Normally, he would jump at the chance to shower with her but, right now, he was satiated and quite happy to doze a little and wait for her.... it had been an incredible day.

Ben was in that fuzzy place between sleep and wakefulness when Elizabeth came to bed. He opened his eyes briefly as she crawled in beside him. He curled her into his arms as she snuggled against him, her bare bottom pushing against his thighs. As he slipped into slumber he decided that, though the woman who was all dressed up for him this evening was wonderful, he preferred the one laying with him now. The clean scent of her hair and skin, the softness of her bottom against him and the way she fit so perfectly against him were far more appealing to him.

Elizabeth could hear her lover's breathing deepen and felt him relax against her. Ben was asleep. This was one of her favourite moments in a day... knowing that this was where she belonged -- and that it was where Ben wanted her to be -- meant more than the laughter, more than the soft whispers, more than the sweet caresses or even the passion they shared. This is what she loved most of all -- just being with her lover, enjoying his presence, his breath on her shoulder, the peace that came to her when she was in his arms. She smiled as she remembered one of her favourite quotes: "Lovemaking is the time spent just being together. Walking, talking or meditating... sitting, reading in the same room, or to one another... singing together. And, of course, caring for one another's bodies... It is, above all, expressing feelings of affection and care."

Their vacation would soon be over. Before they knew it, it would be back to the reality of jobs, kids and daily routine. But this didn't bother Beth at all, because she knew their lovemaking would go on forever. She drifted into sleep, feeling nothing but love, contentment and perfect peace.

12