Trust Fall Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're...incredible," I say.

I hear a growl of approval and I feel his right hand leave the back of my head and land on my neck. He pushes my face aside exposing my neck and he kisses it. He devours it and the sensation sends me into another climax. The bright, white light in my pussy builds and explodes. I howl and grab at Ben. As I'm coming down, I can feel him letting loose inside me. The fact that his come will be inside of me all night makes me feel nice.

He stops his thrusting and without leaving my body, he turns. He slowly lowers me to the bed making sure I don't land on the fake cock. He pulls the duvet from the other side of the bed over me and picks up the black dildo.

"We'll put this away for now," he says and slides it back in my drawer. He turns back to me and kisses my forehead as he strokes my hair. I close my eyes and enjoy it.

12