Trust Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Wow that was unreal!” He enthused when his breathing returned to normal. “I have had blowies before, but that was fantastic.”

I had enjoyed it too. I love the way a soft, wet mouth can reduce a man to putty in my hands. Dave eyed the contents of the mini bar before deciding on a bottle of Champagne. He popped the cork and poured two glasses.

“Wanda, do you trust me?” He asked.

I was puzzled but said that I did. “Ok then, tonight, will you give yourself to me completely? No questions, no resistance, just trust?”

I had no reason to trust Dave; then again I had no reason not to. We had only met the day before but I felt I was a good judge of character, so I agreed. My heart was racing as he led me to the bed and slowly undressed me. My body felt alive under the gentle touch of his soft hands. I think I was lost in a fantasy world, or maybe just had too much to drink, but I didn’t realise that he had tied my stockings around my wrists. Suddenly, I was aware that my arms were being raised above my head.

I sat up. “Dave, what the hell…?”

“Relax, Babe. Enjoy” he reassured me. ”Tell you what. I will give you a safety word. Anytime you want me to stop, just call out ‘Medic’ ok?”

My head was spinning by that time. I had read about bondage but I had never experienced it. Wasn’t I the one, who only a few hours ago, had told Carol that opportunity only knocks once? Relax and enjoy, I told myself.

Dave resumed his task of tying me to the bed. Using my stockings, my arms were tied to the bed head. His socks became tethers for my feet. My legs were spread apart and my ankles tied to the foot board while Dave’s silk tie became a blindfold. He turned on the radio, tuning into a music station.

Unable to move, unable to see, every nerve in my body became alive. My pussy felt hungry and empty. My nipples craved a kiss or a caress. My neck, my shoulders, my inner thighs; all cried out for attention.

Dave lay beside me and gently stroked my hair. He didn’t speak, just stroked. My doubts subsided and I relaxed.

He began tenderly kissing my eyes through the blindfold. I felt his soft kisses brushing my cheeks and my lips. He sucked my earlobes and worked his way to my neck and shoulders licking and nibbling. My hunger grew to a crescendo. My back arched and I screamed; ‘yesssssssssssssss’ and came for the first time that evening. Still Dave remained silent. Ignoring my wetness he continued the seduction of my body, kissing and licking my arms and armpits, his fingertips like feathers on my hips and thighs. His warm mouth sucked my right nipple, then my left. I was powerless to say anything more than “Oh fuck, oh fuck!”

His serpentine tongue snaked across my abdomen and lingered in my navel. His hands caressed my hips and my inner thighs. I wanted something inside me; his tongue, his fingers, his cock; anything in fact. I could sense that he had played this game before as he avoided my pubic area, moving instead to my legs.

I was delirious. Never, ever had anyone given me so much pleasure without as much as touching my cunt. I tossed my head from side to side as the music and pleasure coursed through my entire being. Dave was sucking my toes. I writhed but couldn’t escape. I considered using the safety word but decided against it as cum gushed from my pussy and another orgasm wracked by body.

I was aware of Dave getting off of the bed and then I heard the champagne glasses being refilled. Suddenly I felt a trickle of cold liquid on my breast, and then Dave’s warm tongue lapping eagerly. He poured more champagne over my tummy, flicking his tongue into the puddle that formed in my navel. More liquid was poured onto my pubis, running down to quench my hot clit and labia. At last Dave licked the champagne from my hot snatch, his tongue flicking deftly between my wet folds before sucking gently on my engorged clitoris.

“Fuck me!” I cried.

His lips and tongue worked their magic. As I felt my climax building he thrust his fingers deep into my pulsating cunt. Shockwaves of pleasure ravaged my body and I was unable to speak. My voice became a high pitched squeal which turned into a scream, before subsiding leaving me in a semi conscious state.

As my thinking returned to normal I realised why Dave had turned on the radio. He had obviously pleasured women this way before and was ready for the ecstatic screams. I didn’t think it possible that this guy could give me any more pleasure, other than a deep hard passionate fuck. But I was wrong.

I felt something cold and hard between my legs. It was spreading my pussy lips apart and entering my warm wet depths. I writhed not knowing whether I liked the feeling or not. After a couple of thrusts into my depths, the thing warmed, and began to feel rather pleasant. The deeper it entered me, the wider my cunt spread. Dave was fucking me with the champagne bottle! In and out, slowly at first, then the lunging became faster and harder. He rubbed my clit with his fingers as he fucked me with the bottle until my mind exploded in yet another orgasm.

I don’t recall what happened next. I think I must have passed out. I was awoken at seven am by the alarm clock. Dave had untied me and put me into bed. He was nowhere around. I made a coffee then showered dressed in preparation for the day ahead. The events of the last evening coursed through my mind. I couldn’t help feeling a tinge of sadness when I realised that I still hadn’t felt Dave’s delicious cock inside my snatch. My spirits soon lifted when I reminded myself that we still had another twenty four hours before the course was over.

Dave was waiting outside the dining room when I went for breakfast.

“Hi, Sexy!” he greeted. “Did you sleep well?”

“Yes thanks. I didn’t hear you leave last night.”

“You passed out. Guess that was a bit too much pleasure for you, huh?” he smirked. “You were out for the count, so I untied you, tucked you in, and let you sleep it off. I left as I didn’t want that guy next door to see me creeping out this morning. You did enjoy last night, didn’t you? I enjoyed it, especially your deep throat blow job. You are a very passionate lady.”

I blushed. I loved compliments, but for some reason they embarrassed me.

“Dave, I loved it all. I just hope that I didn’t get too loud. I kind of remember you putting your hand over my mouth a couple of times” I giggled. “Just a little sad we didn’t get to make love, I would have liked that.”

“Yeah I know but there is plenty of time. Do you have any plans for tonight?” he asked.

With that Dave ushered me into the dining room. Carol was sitting alone so we joined her. She looked a bit upset, so I asked what was wrong. Dave went and chatted to Graham and Josh. She explained how she and Bob had spent several hours in her room. Not one to mince words, she told of how they had made love. Of how she had an orgasm, and how she enjoyed it. Now she was upset. She and Bob had big plans for the last day, but Bob’s mother had a bad turn, and his brother had phoned to tell him to go home urgently. Bob promised to phone her at work the following week.

Dave and the boys joined us. We chatted and ate breakfast. The day dragged on. The course finished mid afternoon when we were presented with certificates. As we still had two hours before dinner, Dave, Carol and I decided to go for a long walk.

We neared the stream at the bottom of the paddock and could hear frogs croaking. Dave told us to keep quiet and we may see them. What we did see next was not at all what we expected. Graham and Josh were at the stream too. Both were naked from the waist down. Josh was face down over a huge boulder. Graham had mounted him and was fucking him deep and hard. We all looked at each other in disbelief and slowly backed away.

On the way back to the resort, Dave bragged about how he had picked the guys as being gay. Carol raved on about how she was finding herself, and how she had her first orgasm last night. I was so glad for her. She must have been around forty and had never discovered the joy of sex. I got the feeling that this was the beginning of a new chapter in her life. I listened to them both. Although Dave had given me a new exciting experience last night, my mind kept wandering to just making love to him, knowing that tomorrow I would return to my husband’s bed.

Once again time had run away with us. We had only a few minutes to shower and prepare for our last dinner together. I dressed in another sexy outfit that I had bought for the course. As I closed the door behind me, I noticed Carol was also leaving her room. I couldn’t believe she was the same person. She had styled her hair differently and was wearing more makeup than usual. Her stylish dress accentuated her curvy figure.

“Hey Carol, you look great!” I said in disbelief. “What is with the new image?”

Carol obviously appreciated the compliment.

“Well, my sister bought me this dress for my birthday and insisted that I bring it to the course. I know it sounds silly, but Bob made me feel like a sexy woman last night, so I thought now was the time to dress like one.” she confided.

Once again we linked arms and walked to the dining room. We both attracted many admiring glances. I was hoping that Carol would find a nice guy to take her mind off of Bob. She did chat to a few people, but said she missed Bob, and couldn’t really be bothered with other guys. Dave and I resigned ourselves to the fact that we were not going to get any time alone.

After dinner we mingled and said our goodbyes. A few of the course participants would still be at the resort for breakfast, but many of us were booked on early flights home. Carol and I said goodbye to Graham and Josh, and promised to keep in touch. Dave lived in the same city as them, and arranged to meet them for dinner the following week. As the evening drew to a close I felt a little teary eyed that it was nearly over. It had been a wonderful three days.

Dave invited Carol and I back to his room for a nightcap to round off the evening, and we willingly accepted. After selecting a couple of chocolate bars from the mini bar, Carol made herself comfortable on the sofa. This lady loved her chocolate and was soon tucking into a Kit Kat. Dave poured us each a large glass of Canadian Club which he had bought from the bar.

“Come and sit beside me, Wanda.” He said, patting the bed beside him.

“Oh sorry guys. I just couldn’t bear being alone tonight.” Carol remarked. “Just pretend I am not here, I can amuse myself.”

Grabbing the remote control, she flicked through dozens of cable channels, until she found a third rate porn movie. It appeared that Carol enjoyed CC as much as she loved chocolate, and she poured herself another large glass. Dave and I smiled at each other, realising that we may have time to get hot and passionate again. Kicking off her shoes, Carol turned sideways on the sofa and put her feet up. It was obvious she was getting very engrossed in the movie.

Dave took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. I returned his kisses, and we soon forgot about our guest. We lay back on the bed kissing, fondling and exploring each other. I unzipped his pants and wrapped my fingers around his delicious cock. He moved my panties to one side, and dipped his fingers into my wetness. We were lost in a world of passion and lust, removing clothing bit by bit until we were naked.

“Fuck me Dave. I want you inside me.” I pleaded.

Positioning himself between my legs, he spread my pussy lips and I guided his rigid cock into me. His strokes were deep and slow. We fell into a rhythm. Four slow strokes, then four fast ones. Time seemed to stand still as we were lost in the pleasure of each other. My heart was racing. Dave’s breathing got heavier. As he lunged deep inside me, my cunt muscles gripped his rod and we exploded in a dual orgasm. We held each other as our breathing returned to normal.

It was then that we realised that Carol was doing more than watching TV. She had been watching us and had got so turned on, that she was masturbating. Her head was thrown back and she was deftly working a King sized Mars Bar in and out of her hairy pussy. Dave and I watched with interest, she was so engrossed in her pleasure. Melted chocolate smeared her inner thighs, her arse cheeks, and her tummy. Finally she arched her back and screamed ‘Oh My God!’ before withdrawing the molten mass from her snatch, and slumping backwards on the sofa.

“Good God, Carol. That was amazing!” Dave beamed as he padded across the room to join her on the sofa. “You have made one hell of a mess. Allow me to help you clean up.”

Carol continued to sip her CC but spread her legs to allow Dave an easy access. Dropping to his knees, Dave lapped the folds of her pussy, licked the chocolate from her arse, her pubic hair and her tummy. He slipped two fingers inside her ensuring that there was nothing else to clean up. Working his fingers in and out of her hot snatch, he took her engorged clit between his lips and sucked and nibbled until she ejaculated into his face.

“Delicious! There is nothing as tasty as a hot woman’s pussy.” Dave said as he slowly stood up and wiped the whitish cream and chocolate from his lips and chin.

Swigging back the last of her drink, Carol quickly dressed. “I’ll phone you next week!” she called back to me. The door slammed, and she was gone.

“It is hard to believe that a woman can change so much in three days.” Dave commented. “I suppose there was a suppressed sexual being in there all the time!”

I had to agree.

During the night Dave and I made love on the sofa, on the table, in the bath, on the floor as well as on the bed. I think if he had told me that he had written the Kama Sutra, I would have believed him. I had never met anyone like Dave and have never again met anyone even remotely like him.

We dozed on and off for a couple of hours. I had arranged for a taxi to take me to the airport at five thirty am. With a sense of sadness I said goodbye to Dave, and returned to my room.

I showered and dressed, before making myself a strong coffee, which I drank while packing my bag. Everything happened so fast. I was actually relieved to be sitting in the backseat of the taxi on the way to the airport. It was a quite a long drive, for which I was grateful. At least I had time to compose myself. I was soon boarding the Cessna for the two hour flight home.

I looked down at the green pastures and the white beaches as the plane left the city and headed north to my outback home. I thought of the whole purpose of the course. Trusting your co workers and to have complete trust and faith in the company and yourself.

This had been three days of trust and discovery. Josh and Graham had found each other. Carol and found Bob, and in doing so had also found the real her. I had found Dave, and unknown pleasures. I had certainly learnt the true meaning of ‘trust’. And Dave; I wondered what he had learnt. We had enjoyed some fun times, but I think Dave had discovered trust and faith long before this course.

The plane started the descent to the airport of my red dusty town. Peter and the kids were there to meet me. They hugged and kissed me, and I was strangely glad to be home.

The following week, Carol phoned, and we had a long chat. She told me of how she had left her husband and had moved in with her mother. The course had given her the self confidence to do what she knew she should have done years ago. Bob lived in another town that was a few hours drive from her. They had arranged to meet during the Australia Day long weekend.

Dave didn’t contact me. After several weeks of wondering, I decided to phone him at head office where he worked. The secretary told me that he had left the company and she had no contact number for him. I never heard of him again.

Twenty years have passed. Things didn’t work out between Carol and Bob, and after living together for a couple of years they went their separate ways. Carol is now upper management and frequently travels on company business, opening new branches all over the world. I haven’t heard of Graham and Josh for a while now, but last I heard was that they had opened a restaurant in the trendy part of the city. I am now the manager of the branch office in my town. I am still married to Peter. My children are now adults and have moved to the city.

Life goes on.

The End

©Wanda8987 2004

12