Trusting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kitslit
Kitslit
13 Followers

Brian and I were in the kitchen, finding places to put the wine and beer into an already crowded refrigerator. There was a clack of heels and someone was behind us, asking Brian if he knew there was still lots of room in the downstairs fridge.

That voice... I turned and came face to face with my boss.

She had her hands full of party things and munchies, and when I turned around, she stopped dead and gaped comically.

"Katherine? What...?"

"Miss Halliard?" I couldn't believe it either.

My boss was a serious, very workmanlike person. I have to admit, maybe my fantasies that she was flirting with me were nothing more than figments of my imagination. She never came out for drinks with the rest of us girls in the office- she ran a tight ship. She always dressed in conservative business suits and seemed so straight-laced. But here she was, wearing shorts and a light cotton blouse that did nothing to hide the fact that her body looked... really nice. At the office, her longish, deep red hair was usually in a tight bun. Today, it was in a pony tail. Like mine.

After we got over our initial shock, we both started laughing uproariously. She told me to call her Briget; we weren't in the office. Brian looked at us, smiling and shaking his head, not knowing what was going on and way too busy to care. He went back outside, with a tray full of drinks.

Briget dumped the stuff on the table and came over to hug me. "I don't know why you're here, Kate, but I'm so glad you are! I kept thinking I should invite you and your husband, but this week had been mad! What with being sick and all- you've met Brian?"

I said yes, and I asked if the party was for her.

"Well, yes... It's kind of complicated- but Brian and Roz, and my husband and I were married fifteen years ago- double ceremony; very romantic and all that, and we live in this house together. With our kids. Our two kids. Have you met Kyle? He's around here somewhere..."

"I met him- he and my husband work together- that's why I'm here. And I met Roz, too. And you--" and we burst out laughing again and we counted all the weird little coincidences that led us here, together at last in a social setting. Because I was dressed far less modest than I did at the office, I asked her if I what I was wearing was alright. She said I looked just great. I said she did too, and she did a playful twirl in the middle of the kitchen.That was a side I had never seen at work! She gave me a hug... her body was so soft and warm, she smelled like lemons... She led me outside. I would have followed her anywhere.

"Well, I'd love you to meet Dennis," she said. "That's my husband- he just went to pick up our daughter from her swim meet. They should be back any second!"

I told her that she could meet Marc in the meantime so we grabbed some drinks and joined the party on the patio.

---

As the party was winding down, I wasn't drunk, but I was feeling no pain. The day had been wonderful, and I had learned two important things. One, that Briget's flirting was no trick of the imagination, and two, that Marc was quite capable of 'doing things' without me around!

These people had had nice friends, but the surprise was the 'family' itself. They weren't burnt out hippies, they were just normal people and very well adjusted. I thought. I met Briget's husband, Dennis, and their daughter, Sandra, when they arrived from Sandra's swim meet. I found out that Brian owned a small regional chain of hardware stores. Dennis was an English teacher at the Community College. He was what you'd think an English professor would look like. Kind of gray and slender, with a wry, gentle nature. Dennis, and Briget was an office manager in the real-estate game. Roz stayed at home and took care of the house. The two kids were working for a year or two to make money for college. (They were all quite well off, but the kids weren't getting anything handed to them.) This was one cool family!

Of the two kids, Kyle might have been cute, but Sandra was an 18-year-old stunner. She had the same deep red hair (though cut short) and fair skin tone as her mother, the same turned-up nose. Her body wasn't as welcoming and lush as Briget's; she was more athletic and intense. But she had an infectious laugh when she did laugh; mostly, she was quiet and serious. But, in addition to her mother's creamy Irish complexion, Sandra had freckles. Not a lot, just a small spray across her nose and a few trailing like bronze falling stars, down the front of her shirt and into the space between her breasts. If you've read my first story, 'Treason', you'll know that the first girl I ever kissed had freckles. It was almost a sign, had I been thinking that way, but I wasn't. I was just thinking about having a good time, and not really thinking about sex. Honest.

It was strange to see how much Kyle looked like Roz, just like Sandra took after Briget- the offspring were almost carbon copies of their mothers.

Briget sat by me, when she wasn't looking after the guests attending in their honor. She would hug me, and tell me constantly how nice it was to have me, (and Marc), there. Once she held my hand for a brief second, giving it a quick squeeze, before releasing it and running her hand all the way up my back. I would be lying if I said I wasn't flattered (and a bit turned on) by the attention.

The weather was beautiful, and I was feeling warm and sexy, so I undid another button to show off my cleavage and shook my hair out of its pony tail. Not only was I was getting sly looks from my boss, but also from some of the other guests, and even Dennis and Brian. Even Sandra sat beside me at one point, to have a drink and a talk about nothing in particular. I wasn't the center of attention, but then again, it wasn't my party. But I was feeling good about the way I looked. Kyle and Marc were spending a lot of time talking about the restaurant business and having a great time. Marc looked hot, too, and I saw some of the lady guests eyeing him up. I was proud to be there with him.

The meal was great- they had a local steak-house come in and they did the food! Wow! There was a lot to drink, and lots of different people to talk to, which was a good thing, because Marc disappeared for about half an hour at one point.

Before he reappeared, Dennis walked by, caught my eye and tipped me a wink. I didn't have the slightest idea what he meant, and I was having too good a time to think about it. Until later.

---

After everyone had left, Sandra disappeared. I offered to help Roz and Briget clean up the mess. The men were delegated to clean up the patio and bring things in, and us women were washing and putting away what came to us. Even though it was catered, there were tons of other dishes and wine glasses to wash by hand. The men ended up staying out on the patio, having a beer while we worked. Typical.

Briget was beside me and we were chatting about nothing. I was up to my elbows in the soapy sink when Roz came in and placed some chip bowls beside me. "So, Kate," she said quietly, "your husband is quite the hunk, if you don't mind me saying." I smiled and agreed. "How old is he, if you don't mind me asking?"

I smiled. "He's twenty-four. And, yes, I'm twenty-seven..."

"Ooooh! You cradle robber, you!" she teased. "I just love younger men, don't you?"

"Her husband is a month younger than Roz," explained Briget dryly.

"Does he come well equipped?" she asked.

"What?" I turned, shocked at what I thought she meant. I had learned by now that Roz was one of the most forthright people I had ever met, but this was more than I expected.

But Briget just clucked her tongue. "Roz!" she chided, laughing. "You horny old slut!"

"What?" asked Roz, innocently. "It's just a question. It's just girl talk."

Briget came up close behind me and put a hand on each bare shoulder, as if protecting me. I held my breath. I thought I was going to pass out. "Well, maybe Kate doesn't 'talk' that way, Roz."

Not wanting to seem like I needed protection, I looked at Roz and said, "Well, if you must know, yes, I 'talk'... that way."

Roz's eyes sparkled as she leaned in and dropped her voice. "That's good to know... So? Is he well-equipped?"

I paused, unsure. From right beside my ear, Briget softly whispered, "We could always find someone else to ask... if you don't want to say, Kate."

I turned and looked at her. I was feeling kind of strange; I must have looked it. Roz and I spoke at the same time, "Who?"

"Maybe I shouldn't say..."

"You can't do that, Bitch-it," pleaded Roz. "Spill!"

Now it was Briget's turn to pause. Looks passed between the three of us.

Briget took a breath. "We could ask Kyle."

"Ask Kyle what?"

"About Marc... Dennis saw them, tonight. In Kyle's room. They weren't playing the X-box." The mysterious wink from Dennis made sense now.

"Where they...?" asked Roz, almost hesitantly.

Briget just nodded, biting her lower lip.

"I knew it!" whispered Roz in wonder. I turned to her. Her eyes looked like saucers. I felt like I swallowed a tennis ball. "I knew he liked boys, too!" Roz put her hands on my hips as if to steady herself. "Holy fuck..." she moaned. Her nipples were diamond hard points under her clothes. She noticed me looking and smiled, ever so slightly.

Briget began massaging my shoulders again. Roz softly rubbed my arm with her fingertips. "So what happened?"

"Denny said he saw Kyle... going down on Marc... said it was the most erotic thing he'd seen in ages. Made him really horny, too. Said he wanted to take me upstairs and fuck me right then and there--" she broke off and came around to look in my eyes, apologetic. "I'm sorry, Kate. I hope that doesn't offend you..."

I was recovering, even though I felt like I had stepped into the Twilight Zone. "What should offend me?" I asked coyly. "That my prim and proper boss used the word 'fuck'? Or that your husband saw my husband having sex with Kyle?"

Briget shrugged and grinned. "Either."

I shrugged, trying not to betray my total excitement. "My husband is bi, so that doesn't surprise me."

I heard a little gasp from Roz behind he.

I continued, desperately trying to be nonchalant. "As for language like... the word 'fuck', well, nothing offends me," I said softly, and Briget leaned down, closer and closer, and kissed me softly on the lips.

"What about that?" she asked quietly. "Does that offend you?"

Oh, god, no- not a chance... "No," I whispered.

Roz slid around beside us, a hand on each of our hips. "Do you trust me?"

I looked at Briget who looked back at me. Then I turned to Roz, and feeling the future fall into place, I nodded.

"I'm so glad you feel that way," she said and smiled. She leaned down and I kissed her gently, too, then I kissed Briget again, deeper, more passionate. Roz disappeared for a second, then her hands were around me- starting at the skin of my belly, up to my tits, squeezing them gently through my blouse and bra. I felt her small breasts against my shoulders and then Briget's more substantial ones were crushed against mine, as our lips devoured each other. I reached up between us and cupped Briget's tits with my hands and she moaned into my mouth.

I was sandwiched between two beautiful women, both taller, and both much older than me, kissing them and having them squeeze my tits and squeezing theirs in return...

... and yet all I could think of was Kyle's lips around my husband's gorgeous cock. My pussy was wet at the thought of it.

There was a noise from the back door as the men tromped back into the house. We ladies quickly untangled and resumed our previous positions at the sink. We looked as normal as we could as the men piled into the kitchen. I cursed their rotten timing.

Roz spoke to them. "Brian? Grab a couple bottles of wine- we'll have a night-cap in the living room." She shot a look at Marc and turned to me. "You two can stay longer?" It wasn't really a question. I looked over at Marc and Kyle was close beside him. Marc shrugged and I looked at Roz and smiled. "Sure. You're the boss."

She patted a soft hand on my cheek. "You bet your ass I am."

---

I hadn't had much time alone with Marc all day, but before we all gathered in the living room I pulled him into the powder room and gave him a big sloppy kiss. He was grinning like a fool and I asked why. He said he'd have a story for me later. I said, "I'll bet you do." Just then, Briget knocked on the door and told us two to cut it out and join everyone else. Busted.

---

The den was huge- as big as our whole apartment. There was loads of seating. I could just tell this was a 'party room.' Dennis and Briget were curled up on a love-seat, and Roz and Brian draped around each other on the other smaller sofa. Marc and I were on the bigger sofa, with Kyle between us.

Sandra joined us for a glass of wine. She sat in the big comfy wing-back. She wore a pair of silk lounging pajamas, and her short hair was a corona around her pretty face. I caught a brief glimpse of braless nipples under the slick fabric of her top, and I was thinking all sorts of nasty thoughts.

A few times this afternoon, I had absently thought that I'd like to get her alone somewhere and slowly undress her, and lick and suck her tits, and maybe more.

If only she wasn't my bosses daughter.

But that had all gone out the window.

Nowanything was possible.

---

Thanks to my/our friend and writing mentor, db, (aka velvethammer) for his help in shaping my stories. Though I won't be presenting them in his class, I hope they bring enjoyment.

kat & marc

Kitslit
Kitslit
13 Followers
12