All Comments on 'Trusting Ch. 02'

by Kitslit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

I love your writing. It is well written, easy to read, and very hot. Your great characters are believable and seem real to life.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredible

Your writing is incredibly erotic. I only hope that I can meet sexy people like you and your husband and your friends in my life sometime!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 18 years ago
Outstanding

Just about the best I've ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well described poly houshold, followed by hot sex

I wanted to complement you on your depiction of the protaganist's thoughts and reactions to the Poly houshold. Taking the reader through the ideas of "weird hippies," but then pointing out that actually they were perfectly nomal, and the treatment of trust, was all very nicely done. Given that many people are still unaware of what Poly relationships are actually like, I think you did a commendable job in your presentation of the loving, trusting, open family.

On top of that, it was a well written and very hot story. Keep up the good work!

pcman1950pcman19505 months ago

Dayumn! I found this and your other stories through your most recent submission (wolfbaby60). Hot stuff. I'm surprised others haven't bothered to check the stories under your other earlier names.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous