Trusting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kitslit
Kitslit
13 Followers

It all looked so good! I didn't know what I wanted, there was so much to choose from. But I needed to cum, and the sooner the better!

Marc had been guided to sit on the couch between Kyle and I as Roz got down on her knees and continued lustily sucking him off. Kyle was stroking Marc's chest lovingly and kissing him every now and then. Marc must have been close to cumming- I had no idea how he could last so long with all that was going on around him.

I noted that Kyle was hard again and I absently toyed with the idea of getting it on with the young man, but then his mother's hand crept up his thigh and started to caress him. She wrapped her hand gently and tentatively around his rod and started stroking him up and down. Yet she never missed a beat with Marc. She was sucking off my husband and masturbating her son! I couldn't take my eyes off the scene until I heard Briget call out loud. I looked at her and she was flushed and sweating and obviously close to her own orgasm. She opened her eyes and looked right at me. She cocked her head, as she bounced up and down on her husband's lap.

Well, when the boss calls you can't be tardy.

I leaned over and quickly kissed Marc and wished him a good time. I rose and moved the few steps over to Dennis and Briget. She looped her free hand around my neck and pulled me in to kiss her. Our tongues were all over each other's mouths- we moaned and nibbled and bit each other's lips tenderly. My hands found her tits and I caressed them gently, roughly, whatever she seemed to want. Soon, Dennis said he was cumming she leaned back against him, pulling me with her. I watched them cum, still stroking her tits. Dennis groaned and pumped his load into her. She kept kissing me as she shook with her own orgasm. I was bent over, and I was starting to get a pain in my lower back, so I dropped to my knees in front of them.

She wasn't shaved like Roz, but her pubes were neatly trimmed, like mine. I could see her swollen clit and below that, Dennis' softening prick, slowly sliding out of his wife's pussy. The smell was intoxicating... His cock plopped out- it was a sight to behold! I couldn't resist planting kisses all over the two of them and licking up the luscious, oozing products of their fucking. I held his balls and took his cock in my mouth, cleaning it off, and feeling it lurch and grow a bit, in my mouth. That was great! It wasn't very big, but it was a pleasant mouthful. I moved up slightly and kissed her pussy from top to bottom, slurping all their combined juices. I kissed her clit and felt her shudder and moan.

I was really enjoying this, but it wasn't getting me off, and I think Briget knew it. She pulled me up and I sat on the edge of the chair. We fondled each others tits, while all three of us kissed, and giggled like teenagers. Finally, she asked me how I was doing.

Though I was on a knife's edge, I said I was doing just great. She nodded over toward the love-seat where her daughter was still jacking off Brian. He still hadn't cum and I must say he was looking rather flustered. "Why not go and help them out?" she asked and I nodded, smiling. As I moved away, Briget grasped my hand and pulled me close. "Be nice to her... okay?"

I nodded again and kissed her on the lips. Dennis was right there, so I gave him a lingering kiss as well. I had a feeling that I would be back playing with them soon.

---

I put a hand on Sandra's shoulder and she jumped. She spun around to look at me, releasing Brian's cock, like she had been caught at something wicked. I smiled in encouragement. "How are you doing?" I asked. She looked at me, and let her eyes trail down my body, resting briefly on my breasts... and then lower.

"I like it. I just don't know if I'm doing it right. I... don't have a whole lot of experience... I've only done this... a few times..." She looked sheepishly at Brian, who had started slowly stroking his own cock when Sandra had let it go. Her eyes were downcast and her hands were fidgeting in her lap, like she had failed.

With my hand still on her shoulder, I sat behind her on the arm of the love-seat. Like her conscience, I whispered softly in her ear, "I think, if the rest of the room is any indication, that you're over-dressed."

She looked around. Yes, everyone was naked, except her... She looked back at me.

I kissed her cheek, and the corner of her mouth. "Do you trust me?" I asked.

She looked like she didn't quite know what I meant. Then something clicked. She smiled at me. In that moment, I watched something shift in her eyes. I knew what that change was, because I had gone through the same change when I had sex with Gary, Mel, Sydney and Marc. I was in a safe place, and I could do anything. It was a tremendously liberating thing for me.

And now it was young Sandra's turn. She looked at Marc, and her 'brother' Kyle, and they were kissing, and now both being sucked off by her 'second mother'. She had just seen her own mother and father fucking right there in front of her. And just seconds ago, she had been masturbating her 'second father'.

I intoned what had become the mantra for the evening. "Its no big deal," I said. She looked at me and I knew she was throwing all caution and propriety to the wind. She stood up defiantly, and took the hem of her silk pajama top and slowly drew it over her head. She quickly held the bunched material over her chest and looked around the room. All eyes but Roz's were on her. She casually dropped it off to the side. Her breasts were spectacular! I imagined her mother's looked like that when she was younger. I heard murmurs from around the room, even from her own parents. It was little wonder- I had to resist the urge to reach over and grasp them! They weren't big, but they hung on her frame perfectly. Her little nipples looked for all the world like strawberries. They pointed up to the heavens. And the freckles. I just about came; she was so adorable!

Hearing the appreciative moans from everyone present, Roz stopped what she was doing and turned to look. She too, whistled softly. Encouraged, Sandra turned around, her back to the gathering, and slipped her thumbs into the waist band of her bottoms. Casually, she bent over and slid them off. She drew herself up and turned around to face everyone, holding her last scrap of clothing. She dropped her bottoms off to the side, then put her hands on her hips. Like Roz's, her pussy was shaved, presumably for swimming. I wanted her. Badly.

She was a smoking hot eighteen year old girl and she was looking forward to becoming a woman. She was the center of attention, looking around the room.

I accepted what looked like challenge. I got up and walked over to her and took her in my arms. I kissed the sweet young girl's lips and she responded, as if letting go for the first time.

She let her arms wrap around me lovingly and she kissed me deeply. This only made my need to cum more desperate. I took her face in my hands and looked at her beautiful, blushing face. "I really want to continue this, but don't you think we should do something about poor Brian?"

She bit her lip shyly and nodded yes.

I asked, "Do you... or should I?"

"You... You first," she whispered, then added quickly, "But can I watch?"

I nodded, yes. Inside, I was ecstatic that she wanted me to fuck Brian. I was dying to have his cock inside me. I couldn't wait much longer!

I shooed Brian out of the way and laid back on the love-seat. Feeling like a total slut (and loving every minute of it), I spread my legs and lifted my pelvis. He got above me and guided his hard cock to my waiting pussy. He slid all the way in with no problem- I was so wet and ready.

He groaned loudly and said, "Oh fuck, it won't take long, Kat, I'm so close to cumming!" I told him I was, too and he started fucking me deep and hard.

I heard a yell from across the room and saw Roz and my husband, on their knees, taking turns sucking off Roz's boy. Kyle arched his hips and came in his mother's mouth. She moved off to let Marc take the next, diminishing spurt. They traded off like that, and when there was nothing left, Roz and Marc kissed deeply, probably sharing the boy's seed. She wrapped her arms around Marc and pulled him backward onto her, and right there on the carpet, she took his throbbing prick in hand and guided it into her bare pussy.

I was too busy getting fucked by Roz's own husband to say anything, but I was thinking"Go, go, go! Fuck her Marc! Fuck her real good..."

I looked back over Brian's shoulder and Sandra was there, gently rubbing her bare, swollen pussy, watching everything she could. Her head would have been better on a swivel. I motioned for her to come, and she knelt beside me. I pulled her in and kissed her. She responded, savagely. I pushed her face down between me and Brian and she sensed what I need immediately. She latched her lips onto one of my distended nipples and sucked for all she was worth. I held her there so she couldn't get away. It was what I needed, alright, and with a choked scream I started cumming. I lost track of things for a while but, somewhere in there, Brian came as well. I could feel his cum dripping out of me. It was a wonderful feeling. I smiled at him and whispered, thanks.

He thanked me and started puling himself out of me. All I could see was the back of Sandra's head as it rested on my chest, so I knew she was watching his slow withdrawal from my vagina. I could still feel him- he was softer, but still half-hard. He had one knee on the love-seat and the other foot on the floor for support. When he came out of me, Sandra slowly moved toward him and took the tip of his cock into her mouth. He threw his head back and moaned.

Off to the side, Briget moaned as well. "Oh, that's it, baby, suck his cock, that is so hot..." Sandra acted like she hadn't heard, she was on a mission. I edged out from beneath them and sat, in a better position to watch.

Soon, Brian was sitting back in the love-seat getting sucked by his 'daughter', while watching his wife, now being fucked doggie-style by another man across the room. Roz had her head down on the carpet as Marc drove his cock into her. I could tell that he was going to cum again.

I snuggled in to watch everything, and to trade a few ecstatic kisses with Brian.

Sandra soon had his cock back to full hardness and with a mischievous grin, she got up and straddled his lap. I moved out of the way and she raised up and slowly inserted his hard cock into her pussy. With a groan from the both of them, she worked it all the way inside her.

"Oh god, Brian, you're fucking huge," she whispered, and started hunching up and down on him. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. He fondled and kissed her breasts as she rode him, faster and faster.

Briget left Dennis sitting, dazed and happy in the wing-back chair, and came over to snuggle in beside me. Eventually Sandra looked over at her and shared a mother-daughter smile. Then she returned her attention to Brian.

Briget ran a hand down past my breasts, stopping briefly to play with them, then continued down to my pussy. She dipped her finger inside me and brought it, shiny and sweet, to her lips. She licked it dry, smiling all the while. We kissed, just for a moment then we turned to the action beside us. We both watched as Brian and Sandra fucked. Brian said there was no way he was going to cum again but that didn't go for Sandra. She fucked him harder and harder, finally cumming with a yell and a series of hitching, gasping spasms. She collapsed on his chest and he covered her head and shoulders with countless little kisses. It took a while for her breath to return to normal.

When she did, Briget and I were still curled up beside them. Her hands were around me, cupping my tits, stroking them lovingly. It was crowded, but comfortable. The girl looked at us and smiled.

"So, Sandra..." said Briget, wrapping both arms around me tighter, and pulling me close. "I take it you're not a virgin?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, the ease with which you took him in, for one thing..."

Sandra gasped as Brian's cock flexed, and hit a particularly nice spot, and smiled. "No, mother. I'm not a virgin."

"Can I ask how it happened? Just out of curiosity?"

"Well, mother, it was either gymnastics in grade 10... or when Kyle and I fucked on my 18th birthday."

"You what!" Briget yelped.

"Oh my god," said Roz from across the room. "Whatever possessed you--"

"Well, come on, Roz," said Sandra, "That's why we both looked like scared rabbits when you told Kyle that you knew he had had sex. We both thought that you were talking about us. Me and him. Right?" She twisted around and looked at Kyle, sitting spent, beside his mother and Marc.

Kyle nodded sheepishly. "We only did it once..."

"And that makes it alright?" snapped Roz.

"What's the big deal, Roz?" asked Sandra. "Don't be so hypocritical! We were adults. And with the way you guys carry on..."

"Who? What do you mean?"

"Come on, Roz! You and Brian, and mom and dad have been fucking for years, don't tell us any different." Sandra got off Brian's softening cock, and turned to sit on his knee. She was getting wound up now- not backing down one bit. "You think you've been all sneaky and smart but it's so obvious. That's what convinced us to try it. We saw you guys heading off into one room after my party. I called Kyle and we agreed you probably weren't talking about the weather. He said he had actually seen you guys fucking when he was about ten. Right?"

Kyle blushed and stammered. "Yeah, I was probably ten or so."

"Well, when he told me about it, I got really horny, and I figured if it was okay for you guys, it was okay for us, too. So I suggested we go to my room and do the same."

"We only did it once..." Kyle was offering his same excuse again.

"Yeah," said Sandra, "only because he got all scared and guilty. Looks like you got over it, huh, bro?"

Kyle sort of smirked and blushed, until he remembered his angry mother sitting right beside him, and the smirk faded.

Roz was steaming. But so was Sandra. "Look," said the girl, "you're the one who said we wouldn't be judged by what we did or didn't do!" She had a point. Everyone looked at Roz.

Nothing is more uncomfortable than someone caught in hypocrisy. She was neck deep in it and she looked ready to scream. She did the only possible thing.

She started laughing. She laughed and the rest of us laughed, too. We laughed until it hurt. We all reached for our drinks and drank and laughed some more. We untangled from each other and drank again. Things fell silent.

"Well," said Roz, finally, wiping her eyes, "I guess in the present circumstances... it really doesn't matter what you and Kyle have done. It was just a shock, that's all, and I apologize for getting so pissed off. I had no right to. Whatever you guys want to get into, I can't say I object- I only ask that you respect each other and not hurt anyone. That's all. So, again, I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted," said Sandra.

"Thanks." Roz looked into her wine glass, then at all of us. "I'm going to propose a toast, and then I'm going to bed..." She raised her glass. "To family and friends."

We all raised our glasses and said, "To family and friends." We all came together over the coffee table and clinked our glasses together and drank.

Roz sat her empty glass down and got up, stretching. Everyone else again followed suit. We stood, naked, in a loose circle. I thanked everyone for a truly remarkable evening, and said that Marc and I should be heading home. It was about 2:30.

Kyle looked at me and said, "Are you sure you can't stay?"

Grinning, Sandra said, "Yeah, I'm sure we can findsome place for you to sleep!"

"Thanks, all of you," said Marc, "but we really should be going. I have to work tomorrow."

"We'll see them to the door," said Briget, slipping an arm around me.

Roz looked at her husband and cocked her eye at the door. "Coming?" Brian nodded and excused himself, thanking us again for coming. Roz passed by Sandra, and whispered something in her ear. Sandra blushed and nodded. She whispered something to her mother, who smiled. Sandra said goodnight to the rest of us, and followed Roz and Brian out the door.

Marc and I gathered our clothes and got dressed as Kyle, Briget and Dennis gathered wine glasses and straightened things out. In the front hall, we all kissed each other. Dennis said, "We'd like to have you over again some other time."

Marc and I both smiled and said we'd love to.

As we were ready to leave, Briget pulled me aside.

"I know I don't have to tell you this, but this shouldn't be talked of... around the office."

"I know. You have my word."

She smiled. She really was gorgeous. "I know I can count on you... We'll see you soon? Outside of the office?"

I kissed her, trading tongues for the last time that night. Kyle and Dennis were standing back in the living room. They had their arms companionably around each other, and amazingly, their cocks were showing signs of life, after a hard night.

As the door closed behind us, I could imagine Briget walking back to where her men stood. They would separate, and Briget would slip in between then. Then they would walk up the stairs to a new life.

I had a feeling there were going to be a few rooms in that house that would not get as much use as they once did.

---

Again, thanks to my/our friend and writing mentor, db, (aka velvethammer) for his help in shaping my stories. We appreciate your help and value the friendship of your family. Kisses-

kat and marc

Kitslit
Kitslit
13 Followers
12