All Comments on 'Trying It On For Size Ch. 01'

by kelmag

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

I won't lie, I felt bad for Kelly. All that effort, and unable to take every inch of the delicious shemale... Poor fella. I can not -wait- for the next installment! I absolutely adore both of your shemale stories, and your BDSM ones as well. It's a wonderful blend of excellent writing, sexy scenarios, saliva-inducing shemales and variety of play that really makes your stories the best I've read on here. I am waiting, albeit extremely impatiently, for the next installment, or the next shemale story! I hope it's not far off.

alabi2kalabi2kover 13 years ago
another masterpiece

"kelly" seems to have all the luck..maybe he should put together a guide book for" would be kellys" (or once was..as in my case...but that was another time and another place:)

bisexboyfriendbisexboyfriendalmost 12 years ago
Oh wow!

Wow!

That is hot . So hot I am sizzling!

A hot fem top is like a unicorn.....legendary!

ruwildruwildalmost 12 years ago
Great story?

Sounds too good to be true, but I can't help hoping that it is a true story. It is a great story in any case.

godofnadagodofnadaover 8 years ago
Beyond Intense

Your story filled me with so much raw intensity that surpassed anything that I was expecting. The situation felt real and that is very rare. Your story just matched perfectly with my mind and I wanted to thank you for a earth shattering read. I look forward to the next chapter and your next story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very nice tale.

I truly enjoyed the story but it always irks me when the bottom is screwed like a dog. My lady loves the missionary position so she can look me in the eye and see my reactions when she makes love to me. Much easier to be kissed while she gives it to me good too. Still, and again, great story.

4Leather4Leather10 months ago

That would be dream cum true. To find a transgender girl so into pleasure would be mind blowing. Yes the real thing feel totally different then a dildo. Please chapter two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous