Turnabout

Story Info
...is fair play.
2.3k words
4.15
41.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Recidiva
Recidiva
28 Followers

She sat at the bar, looking like a disappointed princess. Pensive, she toyed with her drink. Stirring a gin and tonic with a swizzle stick, the rest of her was still except for the distinct deep breathing that made her cleavage strain against the thin little nothing of a turquoise silk dress she was wearing. Just watching her sit there alone was too much for some, and one by one through the evening they had approached. Men came to sit beside her and by the persistence of her cold, disappointed indifference, had left one by one.

Another man made an attempt at her, drawn by a quality of slink and unreachability that was almost like the challenge of a sword thrust in a stone, begging for someone to come pull her out of her mood, make her smile, take her home.

This one was different from the rest of the daunted from the earlier evening. There were no attempts to flatter, charm or amuse.

"How much?" He said.

Her brows drew together in a storm and she said "Excuse me?"

The guy turned to face her and she got a good look at him. Tall, handsome, wide shoulders, very nice body. Formidable, really. Cold. His face was twisted into a hard mask of cynicism. His voice and attitude were high-tensile arrogance. "I've seen at least four men come up here to try to jolly you out of your adorable PMS. So I'm asking you straight, bitch. How much? I've got money, I wouldn't mind fucking you."

Her hand in one smooth motion swept the gin and tonic from the bar and into his face. She stood up to walk away and he grabbed her arm. "Fuck you, bitch. I offered to pay. Now I'll just make sure you can't walk. This leather jacket you just ruined is worth more than anything that fine piece of ass you have could perform anyway."

She tried to wrench her arm away, but another man stepped up behind them and put his hand over a different angle on her arm, wrenching it a little further and releasing a short gasp from her. She flushed crimson as her husband's voice cut its way into her awareness. "Is my whore of a wife bothering you? I sure hope not. She trolls for more ass here. I'm sure she didn't think I'd be home tonight. But I do happen to be. Isn't that right. Honey." His voice began soft, ramped up to contempt, and then softened to conversational again. "My name's Tom by the way. This bitch is named Mina. What's your name?"

Enjoying her discomfort and tightening his grip on her arm, the man at the bar drawled out a short laugh and then let go. "Well, my name would be Stuart. I don't think you have a woman that's worth much of a good God damn. Maybe you should do something about that."

Tom looked thoughtful and cruelty spliced his voice. "You know, I think you might be right. I think this gal needs a sending-off party. One last hurrah for her to remember me by. You up for it, Stuart?"

Mina started to struggle, but Tom held her arm at such an angle that there wasn't much she could do without breaking it. Seeing her look thoroughly humiliated and helpless appealed to Stuart, so he just drawled "Sure. Think you can keep her from scratching your eyes out or screaming before we get out of this shithole?"

Tom smiled. "She'll do anything I say. Won't you?" He dropped a kiss on the back of her neck, where her skin was prickling. "Honey." He prompted her with another twist and Mina nodded helplessly.

Tom meets Stuart's eyes and an accord is reached. Stuart rises and says "I like what you've done with her, I really do."

Tom escorts Mina out behind Stuart, speaking conversationally as if he were discussing the family dog. "All she really needs is a firm hand."

The bar wasn't in a particularly high-class neighborhood and a cheap hotel was within walking distance. "What do you say, Mina? Cheap sound good to you?" Tom mocked her and she didn't speak. Head down, shoulders slumped, she was shaking.

Tom got the key from the front office, while Stuart stayed out front with an anticipatory smirk. She was escorted into a dark room that smelled vaguely of mold and disinfectant. She made it two steps inside before Tom's voice made her freeze in place. Her terrified expression made Stuart's fascinated gaze focus on her face, savoring her fear.

Tom's voice was rueful. "I'm really going to miss her. She's a nice piece of ass. A nice piece of everything. But she's a whore who can't be trusted for five minutes alone. I'll hate to see her go."

Stuart stripped his jacket off, chuckling. "Yeah, sure. Whatever, man. One bitch is as good as any other. Get one and they just start to go off, you know. The shelf life for a whore is less than a carton of milk. Good fucking riddance."

Tom's hands came around to her breasts and cupped them in his hands. "Oh, I don't know. It's nice to have a woman under your thumb." He pressed his thumbs into her nipples until she gasped and bit her lip.

Stuart sat down on the bed, watching the couple with a smirk.

Tom continued to speak softly. "Come on Mina. You wanted to get fucked tonight, didn't you?' She didn't answer. He prompted her by pulling her hair back hard and speaking into her ear. "Come on, honey. Spouses have no secrets, right? Tell the truth."

Mina's voice trembled on the end of a sharp intake of breath and a soft cry of pain "Yes."

Tom's voice was silken and threatening "That's good, honey. Honest is good. I want to see what you'd have done if you'd gotten your way. I can only imagine how you've been fucking every other man in sight. Before I kiss your cheating ass goodbye, I should be aware of what I married, shouldn't I?"

His hand twisted further and her knees bent as he forced her to the carpet on her knees. With her hair wrapped around his wrist, he spoke conversationally to Stuart "What should we do? What do you think?"

Stuart cleared his throat and leaned back. "It's your call, it's your fucked up marriage. How do you know she hasn't given you fifteen different diseases to remember her by?"

Tom looks thoughtful. His hand twists and Mina whimpers "You know, you're right. Got a condom, man? I guess I've already caught anything this bitch could give me, but that's no reason why you shouldn't be safe."

Stuart patted his pocket with his wallet. "Several. Don't mind me. Any way you want to do it. I like to watch, too."

Tom smiled and said "I like the way you think, Stuart. It's a pleasure to meet such a fine, upstanding citizen. Mina, we should be gracious to our guest. You're an excellent cocksucker, honey. Show him how. And be polite. No teeth or you won't have any more. Am I clear?"

Mina whimpered out a yes and tried to rise to her feet, but Tom tsk'ed and then dragged her over on her knees by her hair. "No need to get up, baby. It takes as long as it takes, huh? Are you shy now?"

Tom dragged her over until her face was pressed to the edge of the bed, Stuart's legs splayed out to either side of her. Tears of pain scorched the corners of her eyes and she pressed her hot face into the bed.

Stuart brought his hands around to his belt, but Tom said "No, I'm sure she can take care of that for you. She's enthusiastic, aren't you baby?"

Mina started to beg and babble, but a sharp smack on her ass ended her attempting to speak. She yelped and dissolved into tears. Tom spoke, the mocking tone of his voice gaining more menace and his hand twisting harder on her hair "I'm not sure you understand, darling. You need to learn to follow instructions. Undress our guest and suck his cock."

With trembling hands Mina started to unbuckle Stuart's pants, his cock springing up as he lifted his ass off the bed to accommodate her weak attempts through broken sobs to remove his clothes. Tom gave her just as much leeway with her hair as would allow her to remove his pants and shirt, even removing his shoes and socks with trembling fingers to allow his pants to heap on the floor.

Guiding her head back up to Stuart's cock, Tom leaned over and whispered instructions, ordering her to use her tongue. She was trembling and hesitant. Tom unwrapped her hair and handed the swath of her hair, like reins, to Stuart. "She's all yours, man. I've got other things to do. You're on your own. Fuck her."

Stuart's expression was one of gleeful lust, wrapping her hair around his own wrist, and guiding her head down over his cock, her lips slick with tears and throat choking with trembles until he forced her head down hard and held it there, she had trouble breathing and huffs from her nose puffed against his skin as she tried not to gag and failed.

Stuart shuddered and grabbed her head with both hands, fucking her throat hard, with her just desperately trying to breathe.

Tom unzipped his pants and lifted up her skirt, sliding her thong to the side and rubbing his cock against her slick and clenching cunt. "Bitch is wet, never fails. I should have known that a woman who gets that hot so fast, has about as much self control as a cat in heat."

Slamming full hilt into her, Mina's body spasmed again and started to shudder along with the rhythm of being fucked two ways, the backward rock of her ass being guided by Tom's hands on her, and her mouth forced faster and faster along Stuart's cock, until she couldn't breathe enough to keep up, with tears clogging her nose.

The panting rhythm of both men seemed to reach some sort of synchronous give and take, pounding ever deeper, painfully assaulting her body until there was nothing but waves of sensation and pain that blended into each other, twining through her nerves until the wet arousal of three people fucking hard clenched her cunt tight around Tom's cock, pushing him over the edge and driving deep into her body as he came.

Stuart watched her getting pounded and listened to the moans and gasps, not lasting much beyond the hard final clench of her body and Tom's orgasm. She was sucking hard on his cock between slamming her head down. His hands tangled her hair into bunched fists as he came hard down her throat.

She suckled for a few moments while Stuart's cock spasmed and shrank slowly, swallowing cum with what almost seemed like relish.

Stuart gasped and tried to gain control over his breathing, a few soft grunts escaping as he said "Jesus, she really does like it."

Her head tipped to the side and she was smiling, her head pillowed against Stuart's thigh. "Mmm. Yes, that was nice."

Stuart's voice is incredulous. "Nice? What the fuck?"

Tom laughed, spanked her ass once playfully and then caressed that spot, withdrawing from her. He stepped around her quickly and said "Yeah, about that..." before punching Stuart hard against the side of his jaw, knocking him out. He hit him again, just for the fun of it.

Mina raised her head and lifted herself up along Tom's body, kissing her way up, wrapping her arms around him until her lips met his.

They spent a long moment indulging in the kiss. Then he tipped her chin up and tilted her head from side to side, inspecting her lips for any splits. "You okay?'

She nodded. "That was wonderful."

He chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "You sure can pick 'em. Glad you enjoyed yourself." His eyes lit up with humor and parroted his words he'd spoken to Stuart before "What should we do? What do you think?"

Her hands played over Tom's body, looking down at Stuart sprawled out across the bed. "Well, we've got the camera. There's enough there to blackmail him if what's in his wallet isn't enough. He's not anywhere near as bad as some of the other guys we've met. We should go easy on him, you think?"

Tom snorted and grabbed a bag of supplies from under the bed, checked the camera and tossed her some rope. "Tie him up, we'll come up with a plan. Turnabout being fair play, though, he's just your run of the mill asshole. Nothing too bad. We probably won't leave any visible scars. I think he should go down on you, though. I could hold his head. I think he likes that."

She looked at Stuart and motioned for Tom to help her flip him over. They secured him with rope, ass up at the edge of the bed, spread-eagled out with his face down. "There. All in position." She smiled and her brows furrowed. "Gosh, I hope he doesn't bite. What if he doesn't like you fucking him in the ass?"

Tom tilted his head and considered. "I could tell him I'd hang him in the shower here and castrate him with a rusty spoon if he tries it."

"Very effective. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost. But not quite." She took Tom's hand, and pulled him toward the shower. "Give him a minute to wake up. Come tell me all about it. You have the best ideas."

Recidiva
Recidiva
28 Followers