Turnabout's Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dean, go get water for us."

"Yes Mistress," he quickly made for the kitchen. Within moments he had returned carrying a try that held two chilled glass mugs, a small bucket of ice and a pitcher of water. He sat the tray on the small table and made their drinks. Rani grasped Sara's hand and they pulled each other to a sitting position. Sara grinned as she met Rani's gaze. She had never thought sex would be like that nor that another woman could give her that much pleasure.

"I do hope I've overcome any misconceptions Dean managed to give you about sex."

"Oh, yes, many times over." After they had rested a moment Rani turned her attention back to Dean.

"Your punishment will be, interesting. I think we'll start on the low T-bar." Dean nodded and took his place behind the metal bar mounted to the floor. The bar on the top was longer than his legs could spread while on his knees so he couldn't pull forward and the hight was adjusted so his ass was high in the air. Rani had originally trained him on this so he would know the correct position for kneeling to her.

Rani led Sara back to the wall and picked out another slim vibrator as well as a strap on and lube. Both women settled in behind Dean. He felt exposed and vulnerable because of how he was positioned. Rani guided Sara's hands to Dean's balls and showed her how to caress them. Dean jumped a bit in surprise at the light touch. Rani leaned forward and undid the leather ties holding the hard shield over his dick. His erection quickly grew and Sara wrapped her fingers around it. She was surprised at how smooth the skin was, almost velvety. Rani walked around Dean quickly fastening the restraints attached to the base bar so he was held at the wrists and ankles. He flinched and flexed his ass closed when she ran her finger over his puckered hole. He received a quick hard slap to each cheek when he attempted to pull away from her lubed finger pressing into him. Then he dared to speak.

"Mistress, you said this would wait until I was ready."

"You broke your half of the contract by bringing Sara here, therefore your concerns are no longer of any value."

"I'm rather glad he brought me here," Sara giggled.

"I am too dear, but he still needs to be punished," Rani answered as she caressed Sara's hair. At Sara's look of adoration Rani knew she had acquired another submissive. Rani quickly lubed Dean up, working two fingers into his ass slowly, the the small vibrator when he was relaxed enough. Dean couldn't believe how hard he got when she slid the vibe in and out of his ass. Rani handed Sara the harness for the strap on as she continued to work the toy in and out of his ass. Through Rani's motions Sara managed to slide the inner dildo into herself and buckle the straps correctly. The fleshy penis hanging down from her crotch was larger than the one currently held inside her. She ran her fingertips over the silicone toy and quickly spread the lube over it when Rani squirted some on the end with her free hand. Dean was actually rocking back to meet the vibe when Rani took it from him. He knew not to say anything but he already missed the little vibrator. If he had known it would feel that good he would have let Mistress do that long ago.

"Because this should be punishment that will be all the build up you'll get. Had you behaved I would have saved this next bit for when you were ready. And Dean? You're still not allowed to cum." Sara moved behind Dean and placed the head of the strap on at his hole. At Rani's nod she slowly pressed it in, all the way to the base in one smooth stroke. She stayed there while Dean worked his way though the pain. His whole body had tensed up but no sound had escaped from him. Rani patted his head.

"Such a good worm, though, you look more like a dog now."

After Dean relaxed a little Sara pulled all the way out and slid back in. She could feel the other dildo inside her moving as she moved. The little ridges right above it rubbed against her clit. Sara's rhythm slowly sped up until she was steadily thrusting into Dean so she could feel the toy inside her better. Rani reached around from behind Sara to stroke her breasts and lightly pinch the erect nipples. She slid her hands down Sara's sides to her waist and flicked the little switch on the harness. Both dildos began to vibrate causing Sara and Dean to gasp. Dean was obviously enjoying the filled feeling in his ass. Rani lay down in front of him with her pussy in his face and rested her heels on his shoulders.

"Be a good doggy and lick." Dean eagerly lowered his head and began eating his beloved Mistress out. He thrust his tongue into her and nibbled at her clit. Rani watched Sara over his back and smiled as she watched the orgasm building in her. She could feel her own doing the same. "Doggy, you can cum, after I have." She chuckled as his efforts doubled. To tease and torment a bit more she held her orgasm back for a little bit but she could finally resist no longer. Dean felt her thighs tighten around his head and her clit throb under his tongue and as he licked up her sweet juices he knew he would finally have his. Seconds later he moaned into her as his cock throbbed and spurted thick ropes of cum onto the floor below him. Sara cried out as she orgasmed again too. They each grew quiet and still as they recovered. Rani finally got up and went to help Sara turn off and remove the harness. Dean gave a quiet moan as the head popped out of his ass.

"Let's go to the hot tub out back," Rani suggested to Sara.

"Oh, that's sounds nice, but, what about him?"

"Hmm," Rani moved a new toy over behind Dean. "This should be good." The toy was a large box and a pole stuck out of it by about ten inches. On the end of the pole was a rubber dick. Rani placed the head at Dean's ass then fiddled with a few buttons on the side. The pole slowly lengthened and shoved the toy into Dean's ass, just as it bottomed out it began to retract so the toy slid back out.

"That's the slowest setting, I'm sure he'll be able to handle that. Dean, feel free to cum any time you need to. It may very well be awhile before you get that privilege again." Rani slipped her hand into Sara's and headed for the door. Neither Sara nor Dean had seen her palm the small remote for the toy, and the hot tub was well within range.

12