My Wife's Loving Torture Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife decides to have fun and push some boundaries.
1.9k words
3.79
49.5k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to a familiarly intoxicating scent, one that turns me into clay to be modeled as it's owner sees fit. A scent that makes my mouth water and my cock hard. I opened my eyes and my ability to think became even harder to keep within my grasp. The sight of her glorious ass inches from my face, cheeks that are both firm and soft all at once. Her delicious lips just out of reach of my tongue. Though it was far from the first time I'd woken this way, I thought it had to be a dream. As I extended my tongue the illusion of dreaming broke as she spoke.

"Not so fast, I want you to wait, I want you to take a moment and appreciate just how lucky you are. I want you to ache with anticipation knowing that I could, at any moment, give you what you so badly desire or take it away."

My wife knows exactly how to press my buttons. I waited patiently for what seemed like hours, but couldn't have been more than a minute for her to make her next move.

"You can have a taste," she said. "Don't be greedy, just a taste."

I wasted no time and swept my tongue the length of her pussy, tasting the sweet wetness of her lips. At that moment I felt her mouth engulf the head of my cock and her tongue did a slow swirl all of the way around. I moaned softly as my already erect cock grew harder than I had previously thought possible. To my dismay, I felt her mouth pull away.

"I've decided that I want to have some fun with you," she said as she grasped my shaft firmly in her hand. "I'm going to tease you and keep you in a state of near unbearable agonizing pleasure." She took my cock back in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. "You're already leaking. Perfect."

She sat up and straightened her back causing her perfect pussy to fall into position over my mouth. "Make me cum while I explain how life is going to be."

I went straight to work. While I shouldn't call it work, there is very little that I take as seriously as making my wife cum. Being sure to go slow and make certain every motion of my tongue would be more pleasurable than the last. Starting with the outer edges of her labia, giving proper attention to every millimeter of her perfect little pussy.

"Mmmmm,"she moaned. "I want you to listen and listen carefully. If you follow these directions exactly, I will make you cum like you never thought possible. If you - ohh, mmm - don't abide by my rules I will leave you unsatisfied."

I moved my attention to the space in between her now very wet pussy lips, not penetrating, just teasing, careful not to get too close to her clitoris, but not avoiding it either.

"You do enjoy eating my cunt, you've made a real art of it over the years," she said as her thighs began to apply more pressure to the sides of my head.

"The first rule is: you're going to make me cum whenever I want, wherever I want, however I want. You will not argue or question. You will simply comply." She started slowly stroking my cock. "I may leave you notes, send you text messages or tell you what is expected of you. You must follow these directions perfectly and without defiance."

I began pushing my tongue inside of her, still going slowly, every motion careful and deliberate.

"Oh God, mmmm," she moaned. "You may find yourself doing this often, I hope that's not a problem," she said knowing full well that it was not.

"You are not to cum without my explicit permission. You are not to ask if you can cum, I will tell you. This doesn't mean that you can't play with your cock. Jerk it all you want, in fact I encourage you to as long as it doesn't interfere with or contradict a specific instruction that I have given you. Just don't cum. If I'm going to make you cum, tell me. Don't be afraid to tell me either. I fully intend to make it very hard for you not to cum, so I won't be upset as long as I remain in control of your orgasm. Just don't cum without my permission." She started playing with my balls while she continued to slowly stroke my cock.

I began to speed up the motions of my tongue and include her clit in my actions. I could feel the beginnings of her pleasure tremors.

"Lastly, these rules could be in effect for a few hours or a few weeks, maybe longer. Don't -fuck, that feels good - question it. It will conclude when I feel the time is right." She stopped stroking me. "Now make me cum if you understand."

I moved my focus entirely to her clit, grabbing her magnificent ass and spreading her cheeks apart to gain proper access to complete my task.

I continued to swirl my tongue around her clit with the same pressure and speed.

"Oh fuck that's good, mmm yes, fuck yes, don't stop," she instructed.

I could feel her legs start to shake, followed by the tremors coursing through her body as she came.

After the waves of pleasure and euphoria subsided she climbed off her mount. "Honey, that tongue of yours gets better everytime. My first instructions are: shave that cock and keep it clean, you don't know when or how I'll be using it and you are to have my favorite fuck toy ready to go at all times. I'll also have a shopping list for you later. You are to purchase the items in person, no online shopping. You are to ask me if anything needs to be substituted. Understood?"

"Yes, my love."

"I'm going to get ready and go to work. Maybe you should clean the house while I'm gone today," she said knowing without a doubt that she could ask anything of me at the moment and she would get it. "I love you, be good."

She walked away, completely naked and glowing, hips swaying, juices still flowering down her legs. If this were the last sight I were to behold, it wouldn't be a problem.

There was no way that I was going to risk not finding out what my wife had in store for me so after she left for work I used my day off to clean the house. I don't think I've ever cleaned anything so thoroughly, it took almost six hours, but damn did it look good.

After I finished cleaning the house I took a shower and attended to some manscaping. Just in time too, about five minutes after I finished my phone vibrated. My wife wanted me to send her a picture proving that her toy had recieved the requested maintenance. I happily obliged and sent her two pictures as proof.

She responded by sending me a list of purchases I was to make before she got home. It was both exciting and slightly terrifying, not to mention extensive.

I was to get the following items: two 8oz bottles of lube, one silicone based and one water based; handcuffs; a blindfold; four 10 foot lengths of nylon rope; five butt plugs of varying sizes; a vibrating cock ring; six enemas; the dildos, one 5 inches long and narrow, one 8 inches long and very girthy and one that scares me; a strap on harness; three pairs of slutty panties in my size; two sets of lingerie that I wanted to see her in, one black and one white; and a ball gag.

Wow. She had some plans to say the least. I got dressed and left to find a sex shop that would hopefully have everything on the list.

I managed to get everything at three stores. All of the toys at one, lingerie at another and the enemas at a pharmacy. I barely made it home in time. I laid everything out on the bed so my wife could inspect my purchases when she arrived.

My phone buzzed, "I'm going to be home in two minutes, I trust everything is in order."

"I believe so my dear," I replied.

I greeted her at the door with a glass of Moscato, her favorite wine. She smiled and thanked me. She took a quick glance around the house and said, "It looks good in here. You were obviously listening, even with a distraction in your face."

She walked to the bedroom, I couldn't help but lose myself in the sway of her hips. She surveyed the items layed out on the bed and smiled.

"You did very well, I'm surprised you found it all in time. We have dinner reservations in an hour. Wear a suit and the little red crotchless number you bought yourself."

I wanted to ask her if she was serious, but thought better of it. "The lady at the store had quite a time trying to figure out my size," I said instead.

"I bet she did," my wife replied. "Once you have them on let me see before you finish dressing."

I stripped off my clothes and put on the requested garment. She sat at the edge of the bed taking in the sight.

"Come here," she said.

I walked over to her, feeling a little odd as I'd never worn lingerie before. I could see how much she was enjoying the situation, that made it all okay. I would do anything to make her happy.

She reached for the opening in the crotchless undergarment and pulled my cock out from hiding. "These allow wonderful access," she said as began stroking my cock. It took no time at all to harden in her hand. Her mouth, pussy and ass and feel heavenly wrapped around my cock, but I love the way it feels when my cock is in her hand, as though she's examining a prized possession.

Without warning she took me in her mouth and started to move her lips and tongue all over my rock hard cock. It was pure ecstasy. It felt so naughty, my wife sucking me off while I was wearing a crotchless red lace pair of panties. I had obeyed her rules and therefore still hadn't cum. I wanted so badly to let go and explode in her mouth, but I was not giving up that easy.

"Oh, fuck that's good babe, but if you keep that up in going to cum." She kept going, stopping just before I got the point of no return. One of the great things about having the same sexual partner for a half decade is that you know each other intimately and can sense how their body is going to react. She used this to her full advantage, and I'm sure that she world many times before this was over.

"Good boy, you can follow the rules. Maybe later I'll reward you for your obedience, or maybe not. We'll see how I feel." She grabbed my cock, led me to the wardrobe and told me to get dressed.

"We have a reservation to get to, no more time to dick around,"she laughed and went to change into something that would drive me crazy I'm sure.