All Comments on 'Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 02'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
What a disappointment.......

Shitty....at its best! Bill is the one that should have fucked her and knocked her up. She could have fucked her husband any time.....

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Not drunk this time

She will fuck the rotten bastard, bill. This time she was sober, and it almost happened. Had she not have gotten sick. This woman will fuck Bill eventually. The question is , will Rusty find out? Will ML ran off with the bastard, and leave Rusty with a broken heart, or will he find out, forgive her like a wimp, or say to her, "fuck you, you made your bed, now lie in it".

If she fucks Bill, Rusty should catch the plane to go back home, and have the rest of her clothes on the front porch when and if she comes home. There should also be a paper served by the sheriff for divorce proceedings that will follow.

Gary

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
Hard Read

This is a good story if it ends here without Bill screwing her. She does seem to want to be faithful.

You do need to check your spelling and grammer before submitting though. It doesn't have to be perfect but would help make the reading easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

Overlooking the type o's great story from a good author. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It is good to see

It is good to see that a woman can think with her head and heart instead of her pussy. She is right to avoid Bill. Thank God she didn't really fuck him. That would have ended a wonderful marriage because Rusty doesn't seem to be an understanding man. MOre power to Rusty. Hope we hear more about their relationship.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Very good story.

It's too bad that her sickness was the only reason she didn't fuck Bill. It would be nice to see a story where the wife had the willpower to resist the asshole putting the moves on her and then jump her husbands bones without the guilt hanging over her head.

This story was great and it ended where it needed to end. If it continues, I don't think she will have the willpower to resist a second time.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
It isn't finshed....

I think there is more..

Just because ML didn't go all the way with Rusty, doesn't mean she did not cheat. Bill just needs to be alone with her just a little bit, and he will score easily. Poor Rusty, if he knew about ML's past with Bill, he would have left with her days ago...

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
Don't hold your breath for a 'non-wimp' ending

In the first paragraph of this story the author tells us:

"Well this story is about a woman who never really loved her husband but stayed with him for safety and security."

So what chance she will stay with Rusty and not screw Bill? About zero, I'd guess.

Also this author has made a bit of a habit of wimpy endings already for his stories - or if not completely wimpy, the husband loses.

Shame really, this story is ideally set up to have Bill fall in a screaming heap and ML to have some consequences to answer for her infedility.

But don't hold your breath waiting for that - unfortunately.

This guy won't surprise us with a realistic ending.

rpsuchrpsuchover 19 years ago
not over

Bill left a hickey on her thigh. They last days. Unless that was tossed in for no reason, Rusty will notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Rules of the Game

Is it one of the rules of the game on Literotica that every gorgeous wife has to be a drunken or sober slut and every loving husband has to be a naive, stupid wimp.Is it possible that Blll can finger his drunken wife on the dance floor without the stupid husband being aware of it.It also appears to be a rule that slut wife must say over and over to husband, "I love you more than life" within minutes of sex with lecherous former boyfriend. The sex scenes are beautifully written but the plot is impossible even in fantasy. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
"Rules of the Game" knows something.

Plus every husband thinks his wife is the living end. Amazing, I find that most husbands and wives are about evenly matched. Based on what is written you would think 9s and 10s women are marrying 6s and 7s men.

Gee, I tried for years to marry up to a 7 or 8 and couldn't find any girl interested. I am about a six and that is what I had to settle for. 5s were almost all available, 6s were not too difficult but 7s and above were impossible.

davwoodavwooover 5 years ago
Check your grammar and spelling

Your second chapter is an obstacle course far too many errors. You need to get someone to read through it at least once 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
4 Stars

I would have never caught My wife cheating on Me . If the new guy on the Job hadn't told Me ..My Friends were all Assholes that I No Longer see . I Moved on with another lady .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous