Turning Japanese

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I dropped a little lower, flicking it with my tongue sending shivers through as her chest. She jumped at the action and rose into my mouth. Taking the cue, I dove into it, and the tempo of things rose back to the animalistic desires from the night before. Those same hands that were running through my hair just moments before were now dug into my scalp pulling me into her breast, suffocating me with it, wanting more. The light gasps that were coming from her lips were now becoming lustful pants. I finally removed myself from her breast and traced my way quickly down her stomach with my tongue, just stopping above her now soaking wet pussy to look up and grin before I continued. But I didn't dive right in, instead I felt like teasing her some more. I followed the length of her thigh with a light breeze from my pursed lips causing her to buck lightly, her hand in her mouth to muffle what was now becoming a more audible moan. I devoured her inner thighs kissing every last inch, as close as I could get to her sex without actually touching it. But it seemed she could take no more and grabbed the back of my head with her free hand and pulled me in, at first missing the mark as I entered her with my nose, but I managed to pull back just enough to find my angle. My tongue tasted her labia with unbridled ferocity, I was determined to find and torture every last pleasure sensor left on her body, as her bucking increased and she bit even harder into her hand to muffle a scream which would have waken the whole house. As I continued my barrage, I decided to go for the prize and pulled her clit into my mouth sucking on it hard, flicking it so hard with my tongue that I was actually giving myself a muscle cramp, all the while she was still bucking into me, her nails piercing my scalp as she dug in deeper, the muffled moans through her hand getting louder and louder and louder and....

She pulled me up and took control. Turning me over onto my back, she went down and nearly ripped my boxers from my body, and lowered herself onto my manhood before I had a chance to react. She was so tight. I had been with a virgin before, but this was something amazingly different, as she rose and fell on my blood-gorged penis, it felt like I was on drugs, she was so tight it was euphoric, but unlike a virgin she was also experienced which made it so much better. She had control of muscles within her that I didn't even know existed at that point. I was reeling in the experience but I wanted control again and flipped her back onto her back, in the process pulling out. I held myself up there for a moment, and looked deep within her eyes again, my body heaving and shaking from the sheer power of the moment, drenched in sweat, wanting to capture the moment. She looked back into my eyes and spoke just one word in Japanese:

"Please.."

Feeling the desperate longing once again in her voice I lowered myself back down on her and entered her nice and slow, allowing her to experience each and every inch until I was up to the hilt. And just as slowly I pulled it back, nearly out, to the head and in piston-like fashion kept doing this, picking up speed with each successive thrust, feeding her more and more of myself, leaning into her, taking her mouth to mine and resumed the attack, ravaging what should never have been mine and loving every second of it as I went in and out, in and out, In and Out. Her moans began to increase in volume and intensity with each stroke, and soon it would wake the neighbours yet alone the rest of the house. I hadn't thought about it in the heat of passion, but I was holding both of her hands over her head and as such she had nothing to bite into, so finally when she couldn't take it anymore she bit into my shoulder as I continued to pound her, getting ever closer to that final climax. I couldn't feel that pain of her teeth, only how good I felt at that moment. I let go of her arms, and used one arm to hold myself up while I slid the other under the arch of her back, pulling her up slightly as I continued to thrust harder and faster still, and just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, my body let go, filling her womb with my love juices and collapsed in complete exhaustion by her side.

With both of us and the sheets completely soaked, I smiled at her and kissed her forehead gently. We laid there for a couple of minutes basking in what had just happened, what we had just done, lost in our stolen moment. However, she had no choice but to go; it was getting really late and she needed to crawl into bed with her husband just a couple of meters away, to make sure we didn't get caught. I remained awake for another hour or so after she left, allowing myself to take in what just happened and settle a bit, and then I finally passed out for the night.

The next morning, I actually got up on time for school, had a shower and ran downstairs with a huge smile on my face. Most of the family was getting ready to leave and even Otoosan was still there because he had no deliveries that day. Okaasan was finishing the bento boxes for everyone like usual. When it came to mine, I walked over to her, said good morning, and flashed a little grin. As I looked down at my lunch, I saw large bandage covering her left hand.

She told everyone that she had slipped with the knife when she was preparing the morning breakfast. No one questioned her about it, why would they? But I knew how she injured her hand.

She grinned back as if to say, "We'll do it again sometime."

12