All Comments on 'Turning the Tables Ch. 01'

by Sam Cornell

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
exquisite

excellent...continue the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo!

What a ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Glad that you're back

Please write more!!!

pjwolfpjwolfover 17 years ago
MORE!!! So erotic that it left me wanting more

Wow, that was very sensuous and erotic. The build-up and anticipation. You left us readers all wanting more. Please deliver, WE will be waiting and watching for chapter 2.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 17 years ago
Great to see Ms. Cornell's return to Lit

Looking forward to future installments.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A literate description of a truly sensuous massage

It's a rare pleasure to be aroused by such a well-written story, without the distractions of errors in spelling, grammar or syntax. I enjoyed reading how the masseuse was gently but skillfully talked into offering more sensuous massage strokes when her own hidden desires were awakened by the randy client. As a certified massage therapist I never had to be convinced to make my massage strokes more intimate. A client's sighing, purring or moaning as I slid my hands ever closer to his or her erogenous areas were sufficient signals to make my strokes increasingly playful, then flirtatious, then teasing, then sensuous and brazenly erotic, leading to the satisfied client's impressive sexual release. I no longer charge for these sensuous massages, because I'm retired now. I just enjoy watching the recipients' reactions as they approach and achieve their intense orgasms. Sam Cornell is an immensely talented author, one of the most literate on this web site. I look forward to reading her other massage contributions here soon.

LillivenusLillivenusover 15 years ago
excellent

This is a well written beautiful and sexy story. You know how to build thw tension,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was ok, nothing special.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous