Twin Venture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babe, go get another camera and a tripod. I think all we have is that old web cam, but it'll be enough."

Kisten walked behind Kirsten moving one ass cheek to capture the battered anus. Kisten continued to film, capturing the dripping goo while Jane set up the tripod pointed at Marc.

"Alright, whose next?" Kisten said eagerly. "Let's see, yes here we go. DEE! Get in here."

Dee handed Kisten money as Jane started undoing all of Kirsten's restraints except for her handcuffs. Suzanna directed Kirsten on her knees on top of the bed with her knees angled out. Suzanna reached down spreading Kirsten's pussy juice across her slit before adjusting the stimulator back into place. The damn thing was still on, over stimulating her already sensitive area. Kirsten was shaking, and Suzanna didn't know if it was from fear or over stimulation. Suzanna shrugged it off as both, and took her place behind the camera.

Dee was again, someone that Kirsten didn't know. He was an average height and weight black man. He stood up on the bed and didn't waste a single second. He grabbed both leads on the side of the gag ring and shoved his cock in. Kirsten gagged as he shoved it down her throat. She couldn't breathe; her throat felt like it was on fire and pulled against the leads trying to get away. Dee let go of one side letting his average sized cock slip out and slapped Kirsten hard.

Kirsten felt as if her teeth shook within her head. She was dazed, and went limp.

Dee laughed, "That's it bitch, I would rather fuck your mouth while you're half conscious. My bitch doesn't let me do this. But, she's got class where you're just a slut!"

Grabbing the lead, Dee shoved his cock in as deep as it would go. The whole thing too much for him, because after he struck Kirsten, he came after two thrusts coating it all down her throat and inside her mouth. Pulling his cock out, he slapped her against the face again and watched as she crumpled to the bed. He jumped off the bed and dragged her to the edge of it, wiping his cock off with her hair.

Dee left the bedroom, leaving Kisten speechless, he had expected the cock sucking part to last the longest. Especially since it was his favorite part. Kisten looked over at Jane and remembered the fond memories of breaking her in. However, Jane was growing too compliant, it might be time to trade her in. However setting up his new business venture, Jane had been very supportive. Maybe there was something that could still be made with this relationship with her. Maybe, just maybe he could have his cake and eat it too.

Kisten smiled at Jane who smiled back, then looked back over at Marc. Marc's cock looked harder than it was before. Suzanna gave a wicked little smile at Marc and came up with a wicked little idea.

"Hey, Kisten baby, look at how tormented he is. Why don't we let him suck cum out of her ass, and if he's a good boy, we'll let him fuck her when were done."

Kisten smiled. "Baby, that's a good idea, but, let's get some more cum up there first."

"Marc, can you be a good boy?" Suzanna asked him. Rubbing a finger nail down his cock watching his eyes roll back into his head.

"OH MY! Kisten, I think he's going lose his load." Marc's cock started bouncing up and down, looking for anything to cause friction.

"Brad!" Kisten called while laughing at Marc's discomfort.

Brad came in, and handed Kisten another roll of money. He spread Kirsten's legs and removed the vibrator. Lined up his uncovered cock and shoved it into her tight pussy. Kirsten tried using her legs to get away, but Brads grip on her thighs made it impossible. It hurt, not as much as having the cock shoved up her ass. His cock was stretching her. He was taking her virginity. It wasn't the way she wanted it done. She wanted to do this lovingly on her wedding night. Now, that was being taken from her.

"Holy shit, she's so fucking wet, but so tight. I can barely shove my cock into her." Brad sounded amazed. He kept shoving his cock in, until it bottomed out. Kirsten whimpered at the pain of it hitting her back wall. He pushed some more and realized no more of his cock would fit into her pussy. Quickly pulling it out and standing up.

"Dude, I thought you said she was a virgin. There's no barrier. I didn't feel the hymen break."

"Brad, dude, she's a cheerleader. Of course she's not gonna have one. Stick your cock in her and fuck her. It's virginal territory."

It made enough sense to Brad and he went back to shoving his cock back into Kirsten. As soon as he hit the back wall again, he pulled out and started shoving it in again. Kirsten squirmed and started crying at the pain she was feeling deep in her pussy. Brad pulled out and flipped her over doggie style. Lined up his cock and forced it in again. Kirsten felt her guts being beat up by the cock that was being shoved into her body. Her face was sliding against her bed as her hands were still tied behind her back. None of it was pleasant.

Brad started grunting with his thrusts, as he felt his balls tighten. He wrapped his hands into her hair, pulling her head off the bed, arching her back as he slammed his cock harder into her sex as cum coated her insides.

Brad and Kirsten fell to the bed as his cum covered cock slipped out of her pussy. Brad rolled on his back, out of breath. Kirsten feared that cum was soaking into her pussy. She feared the pregnancy that may follow. She wasn't on birth control. She hadn't planned on having sex anytime soon.

"Damn." Was all Brad could say.

"Jane, tell everyone else the $300 ride is now available. Brad, can you take off the harness. Thanks man." Kisten said very matter of factly.

"Sure man, can I clean my cock off?" Brad asked.

"Yup."

Brad undid the harness and threw it onto Marc's lap. He gave a wicked little smile and lay back on the bed pulling Kirsten along with him. Kirsten worked out her jaw, as Brad undid her hands. He then wrapped his hand into her hair and shoved his cum soaked cock into her face.

"Clean it slut."

Brad pushed his cock into her face rubbing it all over, until she opened her mouth. She took it in and started sucking on the limp prick. After a while, she noticed that it wasn't so bad and found she was really getting into it. Brad cock started to grow when she felt someone else climbing onto the bed behind her. She tried to turn and look when Brad grabbed her by the chin and pinching her nose shut. He pulled her face down he thrust his hips up. At the same time, someone shoved their cock into her pussy. She felt mysterious hands on her tits and someone rubbing her clit. Someone then guided her hand to their cock wanting her to rub him off, she obliged.

Brad wrapped his hands into her hair again and started fucking her face, trying to push his cock down her throat. Her pussy started tingling feeling the orgasm starting to build when Brad pulled out shooting his second load all over her face and hair. Before she had a chance to wipe it off, someone else slipped in front of her, shoving their cock into her face. The guy fucking her pussy pulled out and spread her ass cheeks for a second anal intrusion. As soon as the guy slipped in, it pushed her over the edge and she let the guys cock out of her mouth as she screamed and convulsed in her orgasm.

Kirsten wasn't sure how much time had passed, as one orgasm rolled into another. She wasn't sure what guys used her or even how many guys did fuck her. Her body hurt, not just her pussy, ass or throat. Her guts felt like they took a beating. She had cum oozing out of her, drenching her body and hair.

Kisten and Jane left the room, taking all there camera equipment with them, leaving Marc tied to the chair. Kirsten dizzily walked to Marc and untied him collapsing into his arms. He picked her up and cried.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."

Kirsten didn't say anything.

Marc laid her back onto the bed, removing his boxers. Kirsten opened her legs as Marc slipped his cock into her pussy.

"Oh god, it's so hot." Marc cried out.

Marc took his thumb and rubbed it against Kirsten's clit. It was so red and huge, that even a little pressure sent her quickly towards orgasm. Marc knew that this was awful, wrong, but wouldn't stop himself. As soon as they both started building up towards their final orgasm, Marc pulled his cock out and slammed it into her abused shitter sending them both into the last erotic throes of passions for the night.

Marc fell on top of her and cried into her cum encrusted hair as his dick went limp slipping out of her.

****************** One Month Later ******************

Meredith came home from a shopping spree that she knew her parents would not have cared for. She shrugged it off and threw her items onto the couch headed for the kitchen for a drink. As she entered the kitchen, she saw Jane sitting on the kitchen counter smiling at her.

"I was wondering when you were going to come home." Jane smiled.

"Get out Jane." Meredith screamed at her.

"Nah."

Someone walked up behind her twisting and binding her arms. When they let go, Meredith fell to the floor to see Kisten as her attacker. He bent down squeezing her cheeks together to shove some unknown metal device into her mouth.

"That my dear is a harness double metal ring gag. It will keep you compliant." Kisten said down to her and walked off.

Two other men that Meredith didn't know dragged her into the living room. Meredith looked up to see Kirsten, naked with a strap-on dildo. The silicon cock was monstrous, bigger than anything she could have ever imagined.

"All yours Kirsten, just hurry up -- I've always dreamed of fucking her face." Kisten spoke as if he was five and couldn't wait for Christmas to get here.

Jane was standing behind Kisten, with her camera smiling like the Cheshire cat.

Kirsten smiled back at her brother, "ya, but Marc and I won the bid to fuck her first in the ass."

As if on cue Marc walked out naked -- ready to play.

12