Twins alone, late night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel good?" she asked in a cute voice just above a whisper.

"Yeah.." I sighed, "Pretty damn good."

"Mmm," she said, "Ok my turn... Ummmm... I'm gonna... rub your legs a little... and press myself against you... I'm not gonna touch your cock, but I want you to touch it again.."

"Ok," I whispered into the quiet still air of the night.

Her grip around my legs became a bit tighter and she pressed her chest against my legs, just below where my balls were hanging quite low. Their hair was almost touching her upper torso and I could feel her boobs squish softly against my legs. This is great! I thought. My sister has her arms around me and her lips are just a tongue's reach away from my hard cock. This could end right here and it would still be just fantastic. But I knew it wasn't going to just end there. We were still just warming up as far as how much time and privacy we had. As long as I didn't accidentally cum, I wanted to stand there all night, just taking in the situation as much as I could.

My sister hugged my legs and started to move her hands gently up and down my outer thighs. Up towards my hips and back down again. I stuck my cock out as far as I could over her right shoulder and she pressed her breasts harder into my legs, even moved her shoulders left and right a little, so I could feel her nipples get hard as they brushed over my leg hairs. Her head moved to the side and she pressed her warm face into my right hip, just next to the groin where she could view my cock from the side. She blew gently, cool air into my pubic hair, and a cool sensation swept through them. I stared down, controlling my breathing as I watched my sister simulating sexual acts on me. Not exactly touching any organs, but not exactly trying not too either. My balls gently brushed her right shoulder as she moved her right hand up my thigh and around towards the top of my butt, where she grabbed firmly. Her face, still pressed against my hip, still blowing cool air, slowly turned up at me. Her cheek, so close to my cock, she had to feel my pubic hair lightly brushing it. She paid no mind and said:

"Big brother's not holding up his end of the deal.."

With her right hand she took my own left hand and placed it on my cock. Carefully she wrapped my fingers around my own shaft and gave a slight squeeze. I felt pre-cum ooze out of tip a little. She squeezed my own hand around my cock again and my whole cock throbbed suddenly, and a drip of pre-cum rolled down my tip, over my own hand, and onto her thumb. She must have felt it because she removed her hand from mine and examined her thumb.

"I think ya got me.." she laughed, looking up at me.

"Sorry.." my voice trembled, "Mind of it's own.."

"It's ok," she smiled and showed me her thumb, "What should I do with it?"

"I dare you to lick it," I smirked.

"Oh yeah?" she said, sitting back pouting, "What's in it for me?"

"I'll, uhh.." I stood racking my brain, "I'll... jerk off a little.."

"Ok," she said, still holding the drip up.

I took my cock in my right hand and slowly squeezed. More clear lube came out and I swirled it around with my thumb before maneuvering my whole right palm over the tip of my cock, and then grabbing the shaft and sliding it back down. Kassie, looking up into my eyes, slowly stuck out her tongue. I slowly pumped my naturally lubed shaft again. She brought her pre-cum dripped hand to her face and touched the dew bead to her tongue, before licking it clean off.

"Awww, yes.." I moaned, squeezing a bit harder, I stroked a bit faster. But not too fast. I wanted this to last.

"Mmm.." she said, "That was gooood... I want more.."

She licked her thumb again, slowly like she was licking my cock, and I continued slowly jerking off for her. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, looking at my cock like she was about to lick it clean. She grabbed my hand off my cock and brought my fingers to her lips. She kissed my wet fingers. Then she moaned, and grabbed my legs again. Pressing her chest into my legs, and this time my balls were making contact, and she knew. She pressed her face against my hip again, breathing heavily, and this time she started kissing my hip lightly, by the groin next to my pubes. Her head turned slightly and her ear brushed my shaft, making it throb and swing slightly, touching her eyelid. She brought her hands up around my groin and started massaging the area around my throbbing shaft. Her hands now in my pubic hair, she dug her fingers in deep. Massaging more aggressively, she looked up at me sternly.

"How does that feel?" she said, bringing her thumps down to the top of my scrotum, below the shaft. Still not touching my cock.

"Ohhh... amazing." I breathed out.

"Yeah..?" she said massaging my groin muscles, "You wanna see your sister play with herself?"

"Yeah.." I breathed.

"Ok, I'm gonna lay on my back again," she said sitting back, " Stand over me and stroke your cock while I lay back and finger myself."

"Ok"

She laid back in the grass and I stepped forward, standing overtop of her body. I grabbed my cock again. Looking though my legs I felt her knees lift up and she slid her right hand over her belly and down towards her pussy. I stroked up and down again slowly, and she began swirling her fingers over her clit. Her eyes closed and she let out a long moan.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good."

"Yeah?" I whispered breathing heavily. Thrusting forward so she could see my balls dangle in the moonlight above her.

"Yeaahh, big brother," she sighed, "I like watching my brother stroke his hard cock while I finger my clit.."

"Yeah?" I stroked harder and pre-cum soaked my cock making tiny slapping sounds with each stroke.

"Yeah, big brother.. You like watching your sister finger herself while you stroke your big cock."

"Yeah, I do.."

"Yeah? You like jerking off over your sister while she fingers her wet clit? You like watching me grab my tits while I finger my pussy? Yeah, big brother??"

"Oh Kassie, you're amazing... Finger your pussy, little sister. I like watching you moan underneath me while I stroke my fat cock over you in our back yard."

"Ooooh, yeah big brother. Don't wake mommy and daddy... Watch your little sister squirm on the ground below you, but don't wake mommy and daddy, baby. Don't wake mommy and daddy, big brother. Stroke harder baby, but don't... wake.. mom.. mmm..."

"Yeah, baby.. Yeah little sister. Swirl your fingers around your clit... Make big brother happy, baby. Make your brother cum..."

"Yeah... are you gonna cum big brother?"

"Yeah.."

"Don't cum yet, baby. Come here.. kneel overtop of me.. bring your knees down."

"Ok.." I release my grip and kneeled down over her. My knees planted on both sides of her. My balls dangling over her stomach. My ball hairs brushing her smooth skin. My cock jutting out over her round milky white tits. If I came now, I'd make a stream of cum sail straight over her head.

She grabs my arms, "Don't cum yet. Let it build up... You wanna grab my tits?"

"Uhhh, can I?"

"Yeah," she said, and placed my hands on her soft boobs, "Squeeze my tits while I finger my pussy..."

I hold onto her boobs, taking as much into each hand as I can and I squeeze. Her eyes close and she moans, sliding both of her hands under my legs, brushing her arms against my warm balls as she slides both of her hands over her pussy. Moaning and looking back at me while I massage her tits with both of my hands. My balls rubbing against her arms, she begins rocking her hips in a circular motion. With each rock, her arms move my hanging balls. I slide them up and down her arms and I feel her knuckles moving around between my legs.

"Oh.." she lets out a tiny squeal, still looking into my eyes, whispers, "Yeah... Look at me while you squeeze my tits... Squeeze them harder... rub my nipples."

I squeeze while moving my thumbs over her hard nipples. I press down and make circles with my thumbs over her nipples. She gasps and opens her mouth wide, her forehead wrinkles and she lifts her head, staring into my eyes.

"I want.." she breathes, "I want you to fuck my tits.."

"Yeah..?"

"Yeah," she says, "Maybe.. hold on."

She stops a moment. Pulls her arms back out and breathes heavily. I'm still kneeling over her, cock rock hard ready to keep going.

"Can you grab my drink?" she asks.

"Yeah sure," I say and I stand up and walk a little wobble-legged towards the back deck where our rum and cokes are. I grab them both and take a swig from mine. Walking back towards Kassie, whose sitting up now, I hand her her drink. She takes a sip and I kneel in front of her, cock still stone straight. We both sit and drink, breathing heavily. I can see her body crystal clear now.

"Wow..." I let out a sigh, "That... was... cool."

"Yeah," she takes another gulp, "I needed a breather. You don't think we're being loud, do you?"

"No I think we're cool," I say, "Mom and Dad are dead asleep. They have work early."

"Yeah," she says, and looks at me a moment, "You wannaaa... keep going?"

I'm sip my drink at the time, but when she says this she opens her legs, showing me her pussy. Still looking in my eyes. Her eyebrows raise.

"Yeah!" I say, "I mean.. If you do! It's not too weird? We've never gone this far before."

"No I like it," she says, taking another sip, "I don't think it's all that bad. We're just enjoying each other's bodies."

"Yeah I agree, I'm having fun," I say, "My heart is pounding,.. haha."

"Haha," Kassie laughs, "Ok!.. Sooo, are you still hard?"

"Yeah.."

"Good! Come here." She's on her knees again, so I take a drink and kneel also. We both put our drinks down and she puts her hands on my chest, closes her eyes, leans in and puts her lips to my neck. I breathe in deep as she kisses my neck, under my right ear.

"That feels good," I whisper and I place my hands back on her breasts. Still giving my neck little sucks and kisses, she puts her hands back on my waist and massages my groin muscles again with her thumbs. The heavy breathing starts again. The smacks from her kisses on my neck in my ear. I squeeze a little harder and start pinching her nipples. One of her hands disappears from my waist and I feel her fingers underneath my balls. Still kissing my neck she brings her hand up and cups my balls. Rolling one of them in her fingers, a moan slips out of my mouth. I roll down my head, and with her left boob in my hand I take her nipple in my mouth and begin sucking. Swirling my tongue around her nipple with each suck, she breathes in and squeezes my balls a little harder, rolling them in her fingers with each squeeze.

"I'm gonna lay back again," she whispers in my ear.

"Ok", I whisper back.

So she lays back down in the grass and pulls my hand, leading me forward again to the same position as before. I'm kneeling over her again, balls resting on her belly.

"'Come here" she says, "Drip your cum between my tits."

So I straighten up a little, and she rolls my balls in her fingers again as I squeeze a few drops of pre-cum on her chest between her tits.

"Yeah... just like that," She whispers, looking down. "Do you like it when I rub your big balls, big brother?"

"Yeah" I whisper, "Rub my balls, little sister..."

After looking into my eyes and rubbing my balls another moment, she lets go and brings her hands over her tits, squeezing them together and letting my juices lube them up.

"Come here," she says, "Put in between my tits.. Go slow."

"Ok.."

This is it, I'm thinking as I bring my knees forward a bit and slowly lower my cock towards her tits. My balls land first, and then I feel the cool pre-cum under my shaft. I press my shaft into her chest with my thumb and she closes her boobs around my cock. I very slowly thrust forward, letting the lube spread. Her warm soft tits feel so good wrapped around my cock. My mouth widens and I look into her eyes, my breath trembling with pleasure. Her mouth opens and I slowly slide back... then forward again, and back.

"Oh god.." I whisper, "That feels amazing."

I thrust slowly forward again and she squeezes her tits closer together, enveloping my hard wet cock in her soft pillowy tits. I thrust again.. and then again. Slowly at first, becoming a bit quicker with each thrust. I'm fucking my twin sister's beautiful tits now. More pre-cum adds a soft squishy sound with each thrust. I quicken my pace, but not so much that I'll cum soon. Slow and steady thrusts, making circles with my hips, moving her body up and down under my weight with each thrust. I lower my head to watch the tip of my cock emerge, then disappear, again and again. We both watch as my cock slides up and down, inside her slippery tits.

"That's it, big brother.." she sighs, "Fuck my tits.. Slide that big hard cock in and out. It feels so good.

"Yeah baby.." I thrust again.

"Does that feel good, big brother? You like fucking your sister's tits? Huh?"

"Yeah... yeah.. baby, that feels so good."

"Yeah big brother, finger my pussy while you fuck my tits.."

I straighten up and reach back. Grabbing her leg, I massage her inner thigh, getting closer and closer to her pussy as I keep thrusting my cock between her tits. I feel her wet pussy hair with my hand and cover her pussy, feeling around for her clit with my middle finger. When I find it I begin swirling my two fingers firmly around it. Her body rocks and she moans to my every touch. Rocking her hips with mine. Fucking my hand while my hand fucks back. She leans up on her elbows so her tits can get a better hold of my dick. Her mouth is wide open, her forehead wrinkles, her eyes glued to mine as she starts bouncing her tits up and down around my cock. Squishing sounds become louder as I plunge two fingers inside her wet warm pussy and I start to finger fuck her. She leans forward more and my cock slides up her chest and past her neck. Still reaching back into her pussy I thrust upward and my cock feels her face. Her eyes close while one hand firmly grabs my balls. Her other hand wraps around the base of my shaft and she guides my cock around her face. Her eyes closed, mouth open, she feels my cock with her face. Rubbing it all over, hugging it. She worships my cock while rolling my balls in her tight grip.

Her tongue is out now. She wants me in her mouth. Flailing her tongue around with her eyes closed, she finds my shaft and gives it a few long licks. Holding my balls, rolling her tongue around the tip of my cock. It feels so good as I start thrusting at her face with my cock. My head rolls back and I feel a deep warm plunge as her head lowers onto my cock, taking in the whole thing. A wave of extasy overcomes my whole body and Kassie starts breathing through her nose. Her mouth now plugged by my rock hard cock. She sucks deep and hard, swirling her tongue with each suck. She swallows my cock whole. Up and down. I grab the back of her head, guiding it up and down while I fuck her mouth. Her head lifts and she takes a long deep breath. A string of spit and cum still connects my dick to her face. She looks up at me and starts jerking me off.

"Yeah baby!" she squeals, "You like that?.. You like it when your sister sucks your cock and jerks you off?"

"Ohh Kassie, yes! Jerk me off baby... jerk your brother off, baby... yeah.."

She pushes me hard and I stumbled onto my back in the grass. I'm laying on my back and I look up to see Kassie, crawling all fours overtop of me. Her wet boobs swaying. She pushes my chest back, grabs my face and plants a long kiss on my lips. Swirling her tongue around mine, she adjusts her body over mine and grabs firmly onto my cock, guiding it towards her gaping wet pussy. She looks longingly into my eyes.

"I love you big brother.." she whispers.

"I love you too, Kassie."

She sits back and my cock slides right up into her warm pussy. Sitting up straight, I see sweat, cum and all kinds of our juices glistening in the moonlight on her smooth tight body as she grinds her hips deeply around my cock and begins swirling them around and around. I thrust my own hips upward. My thrusts against hers, and Kassie and I are fucking, hard. She leans forward and I pound upward with my legs. I grab the back of her neck and I swallow her tongue. We become one. Twin siblings attached at the face and waist. Outside in the backyard, both sweating and fucking. Trying hard not to make too much noise. Kassie's pussy is so wet, I swear she has already come, and suddenly I can't go on for much longer. I bring my face to her ear.

"Kassie..."

"Yeah, baby...?"

"I'm gonna cum..!"

"Yeah baby? You're gonna come for your sister? ...Tell me when, big brother!'

"Now!"

Kassie jumps to her feet and pulls me up by my hands. I'm standing now and Kassie throws herself down in front of me. On her knees, she swallows my cock whole and doesn't let go. There's an explosion in my mind and I grab Kassie's head with both hands. Not a sound leaves my wide open mouth as I feel a long stream of warm cum escape my hard cock and fill up Kassie's mouth. On her knees, still fingering her pussy, Kassie breathes heavily though her nose as she sucks down my cum, taking it all in hard short swallows. Looking up at me and I down at her, our eyes are locked together as she drains me completely.

After what seems like forever, our bodies become less tense, and Kassie begins slowly letting me out of her mouth. My cock flops out, still swollen but slowly arching back down. Kassie gives it one last kiss and slumps back down on her knees. Both of us breathing heavy, I slump down and sit next to Kassie. She puts her sweaty head on my sweaty shoulder.. then we both slowly lean back and lie down again under the starts, buth soaking wet and speechless.

"Well..." Kassie breathes out, "Well that happened.."

"Haha!" I manage to chuckle, "That was amazing.. You're amazing..."

"Thanks," she looks over at me, "We can't tell anybody."

"To the grave," I say, looking back.

"And we can't do that again for a little while.."

"I know.."

"Well..." she says, "Maybe soon... but not too soon."

"I know."

Kassie rolls toward me, and I put my arm behind her head. Cuddling on the ground in our backyard, she puts her hand across my chest. But, changing her mind, moves it down and cups her fingers over my drained limp cock.

"I can't believe my brother has such a big fucking cock," she whispers.

"Haha," I smile, "Well I thought it fit quite nicely."

We lay there, still for a few minutes under the night sky. Her grip tightens around my shaft, and it starts to swell again. Still slippery with our juices, she squeezes and moves her hand slowly up and down. I sigh as my cock slowly becomes hard again in her firm grip.

"You wanna go again?" she asks.

"Ugggh..." I sigh, "Yes... but give me a few minutes."

"Ok," she says, but she's already jerking me off.

"And maybe inside this time... quietly."

"Ok."

Her grip tightens and she's sliding me in and out of her warm hand.

"Oh my god.." I sigh, "You feel so good, baby sister."

"Fuck me again, big brother..."

12