Twisted Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

"Taylor, my sweet, words cannot describe how absolutely breath-taking you look tonight. I could just ravish you right here." He smiles sweetly and innocently at me.

I blush and thank him for the compliment.

"You, yourself, look very inviting, Vincent." My voice is very soft as I speak to him.

"Is there anywhere specific you would like to go tonight, Miss Taylor?"

He is so inviting! I fight the urge to answer "to your bedroom," and not trusting my voice, I shake my head, "no."

"Come." He offers me his hand, and I accept. His dining room is candlelit, with dinner already set upon the table. I'm in awe, and he lightly squeezes my hand. I look up at him to see him looking over the room. He looks down at me.

"You are a ray of sunshine, an angel." He kisses me and embraces me. I never want him to let go. His arms feel too good around me. It feels so perfect....almost too perfect...like something isn't right. But, what couldn't be right?

"Everything looks beautiful, Vincent." I look into his eyes and feel myself just melting.

"Not as beautiful as you, my sweet." He takes my hand and leads me into the dining room. He pulls out a chair for me and has me sit. "What would you like to drink? I have wine, champagne, Alize, water...anything your heart desires."

What my heart really desires is another kiss from him....another touch. Before I answer, he disappears into the kitchen and comes back with two glasses, one in each hand. One is Alize, and the other is that deep, red wine he was drinking last night. He hands me my glass and still stands next to me.

"A toast to the most beautiful woman I have laid eyes upon. You captivate me and take my breath away, my sweet." He slowly takes a sip of the liquid in his glass, and I follow suit with my own.

I look at him, basically taking in every detail of him. Tonight, he is wearing all black. A tight shirt that shows off every muscle and ripple on his body along with a pair of tight black pants. I have yet to be able to get a good glance at his ass in those pants. I bite down on my lower lip, still wishing for one more kiss...and then another and another and another. Already, it feels like I'm addicted to him. I think I have been since day one. Even though I know that he knows what I have been up to, I am still not afraid or nervous. I should be nervous. I know that this isn't the way most people would react to someone who has been watching them.

"You're wondering how I know that you have been watching and following me."

"How did you know that?" I'm basically in shock. It's like he's reading my mind.

"I'm not reading your mind, if that is what you're thinking. I can just read it on your face. You look deep in thought, and I know you must have been wondering about it since I mentioned it last night."

His accent thickens a little when he's serious. My heart starts to beat faster. I think it's a mixture of his sexy European accent and my all of a sudden nervousness.

"There is no need for you to be afraid of me," he reminds me, once again. I continue chewing on my lower lip, waiting for him to go on.

"I know that you have been watching me for several reasons. We always manage to show up at the same clubs, there have been times where I have seen your car parked near my home," he sits down next to me, never breaking eye contact. "Taylor, you are messy with following me. I can tell this is the first time you have ever done something like this. With all your money and resources, I'm a bit surprised that you didn't hire a private detective to find out everything about me before you took it upon yourself to do so. You are very smart, and the only reason you know so much about me is because I have allowed you to. Did you ever think that I was allowing you to do this? That I let you find out certain, private things about me?"

Stunned, I can only manage to shake my head, no. What is happening? Why do I suddenly feel like a five year old who just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar?

"Honey, listen to me." He takes my chin in his hand and makes me look at him, but not forcefully. "Did you ever stop to think that I was the one who was following you, finding out things about you, finding out the most intimate details I could get a hold of? Everything was in my hands, dear. I let you think that you were the one who was doing the so-called stalking. I know so much about you, you wouldn't believe that I found all of it out on my own. You and I have many things in common. We are both extremely wealthy and resourceful, but we do not like to flaunt our money." He caresses my cheek, and I lean into his touch, still in shock. "We both manage to get whatever we want, no matter what the outcome. I don't know what it is about you that has drawn me to you so much. I only know that there is something special about you, and I want to keep on seeing you and finding out everything I can about you on a more personal level."

I close my eyes, not knowing what to say. Honestly, how can I say no to him? How can I refuse him? I want him now more than I ever have. I want him to show me everything he knows. I want....I want to be with him. The scent of Curve hits me again and drowns my senses. He smells so good. Why are all these useless thoughts going through my head right now? I should be thinking of something to say! I wish I could deny what he's saying and make it believable, that I haven't been following him around, but I can't. Slowly, I open my eyes and look at him. My lower lip is trembling, and he runs his thumb across it.

"If you kept biting on your lip at the rate you were going, you would have caused yourself to bleed." His eyes flash with something for a quick second. Or it could just be that I'm seeing things. I don't know anymore. "Are you going to say anything or just sit here in silence for the rest of the night, angel?"

I finally manage to bring myself together, to finally say something to him. "I'm sorry. It's just that this is all a really big shock, and I'm not really sure how to react to it."

“Don’t worry about reacting to anything I have told you tonight. Just let it sink in as it will and enjoy tonight.” He runs his fingers through my hair and sends chills all over my body.

I go to take a sip of my drink, but as I bring the glass to my lips, I realize it's empty. I don't even know when I downed the damned thing. He stands and takes my glass to go refill it. Am I supposed to relax??? What the fuck am I supposed to do? I get the sudden urge to just bolt and go home and curl up in my bed and hide. I feel like such a fucking idiot. I let out a deep sigh, still deciding on how I should go about handling this.

He returns with my drink and hands it to me. I basically finish it in one gulp, trying to drown out all of my thoughts. He sits down next to me again and just watches me. I feel his gaze upon me, still not knowing how to react. He runs his fingers through my hair, and I tremble all over.

"Taylor, please relax. Try not to worry and enjoy yourself." He takes my hands in his, running his fingertips over my palms. He stands and pulls me up with him. Wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him, he whispers into my ear, "Please, trust me. You know me better than you think you do." He places a light kiss upon my cheek.

I'm frozen in place, but I don't want to move. I return his embrace, bringing our bodies even closer. There is a heat radiating from his body. I rest my head on his shoulder, and we just stand there as we are. His phone begins to ring, but he doesn't make a move to pull away to go answer it. I raise my head to look up at him and before I even open my mouth, he tells me that it's not important.

"The only thing that is important to me right now is you. You have my full attention. Nothing can draw me away from you right now." His voice is very soft, almost a whisper.

I close my eyes and lay my head back on his shoulder. He starts rubbing my back, a sign of comfort. I begin to calm down a bit, but I think it's the alcohol finally hitting me, or maybe it's just being this close to him, breathing in his scent, feeling him against me. I begin to run my fingers through his hair, and I look up at him again. He leans in to kiss me, and everything feels perfect again, like things are the way they should be.

I swear it's like he's casting a spell over me or something. I've only been here for about an hour and a half, but it feels like a lot longer. He pets my hair, trying to calm me even more. I still have the urge to leave, but I don't want to not be in his presence. What did he put in my drink? We stay like we are for what seems like forever, and then he finally lets go.

I sigh softly, already wishing his arms were back around me. He looks at me, and his eyes are sparkling again, but he looks sincere. It really feels as if time has stopped for us, and only for us.

"Angel," he raises my face so that our eyes meet, "Please, speak to me. Allow me to hear that beautiful voice of yours."

My eyes well with tears. I'm still afraid and suddenly very ashamed of what I have been doing. I hate the fact that I have been caught, that he knew all this time. I feel like a fool. I am a fool, but I am a fool who seems to be falling in love. No, wait. It can't be love. It's only infatuation, lust. I cannot be falling for this guy. It's way too soon, and I know almost nothing about him.

"I'm sorry, Vincent. I should go." My voice is very soft, and a tear slips down my cheek. He wipes it away with his thumb, and I lean my head into the palm of his hand again.

"If you really feel you must go, I will not stop you. I will not hold you here against your will."

I'm tempted to almost run out of the house, but I hold my ground. "I just...this is too much for me to handle in one night. I have to think about this. I can't...." My voice trails off as the thought disappears from my head.

His arms drop to his sides, and he looks slightly rejected. His eyes fill with sorrow as he backs away a step. I know he doesn't want me to go, but I really don't want to stay a moment longer. He watches me, and it feels like he's almost reading my mind again.

"I'm so sorry. I really should go." I take a few steps back, ready to almost run to the door if he tries to keep me there.

"When can I see you again?"

"I don't know. I just need time. Just give me some time to let this all sink in, for me to be more comfortable with this, with you." I feel like a fucking idiot.

"When will you let me know?" He doesn't want me to go. I can feel it.

I want to be in the comfort of his arms again. I want this feeling to go away. I want him to tell me that every thing is going to be okay.

"I don't know. When the time is right?"

He pulls a pen out of nowhere and scribbles something on a napkin and hands it to me. It's his phone number. I take it and put it away in my purse.

"Taylor, please call when you're ready, and I want you to know that you are more than welcome in my home...at any time. I do not want you to go, but I do understand, and I will not keep you from doing what you feel is right, what you need to do."

I nod and back up a few more steps. He walks towards me, and wraps his arms around me to embrace me again. I stiffen, but I honestly don't know why.

"Please don't be afraid of me." He sounds almost child-like, but his voice still holds the power of authority in it. He lifts my chin up and places a soft kiss upon my lips before he lets me go again.

"I hope to hear from you soon, my angel"

With that, I turn away and leave. I get into my car and just sit in it for what seems like hours when it is only about a minute. I start up the engine and am on my way home.

I sit in my driveway, still in my car. I don't want to go inside just yet because there is nothing for me to do in that damn house. It's too early for me to just go home and go to bed. I decide to go out again. I call up a few of my friends, and we meet up at one of the clubs I own. I'm getting trashed tonight. I don't want to think, I just want to be. The rest of the night flies by, and the incident with Vincent is put to the back of my mind. By the time I arrive at home again, I am drained and ready to pass out in my big, comfy bed. I undress and just fall onto the bed. I'm asleep within minutes.

My sleep is full of dreams, dreams that are filled with Vincent. I am back at his home, in his dining room. I go to leave, and he stops me. He grabs me with such force and turns me around to look at him. His eyes have this evil look to them. They are golden, and he looks very angry. He speaks in a low tone that sounds almost like a growl. He tells me that now I am his forever and will never be able to leave again. He laughs wickedly, and his canines appear to be long and very sharp. I'm absolutely horrified. I try to run, but his grip on me is too strong. Underneath his hand, there is a bruise on my arm. No matter what I do, I cannot release myself from him. My eyes are wide as I stare at him. He pulls me closer and tells me now he really will make me his. I awake, gasping for air, my hand automatically clutching my neck. I'm okay. I'm home, in my bedroom, alone. I lay back down, attempting to fall back asleep, but the remainder of the night is restless for me. I cannot stop thinking about what happened at his home. When I do sleep, I dream of what could have happened. He could have attacked me, hurt me, or done something completely different from what he did. Why did he react the way he did? Was it because in reality, he was the one who was watching me? Is he watching me now? I'm getting paranoid for no reason. He did tell me that he wanted to get to know me on a more personal level, so why would he continue to watch me? I finally fall into a deep, peaceful, dreamless sleep.

I awake the next morning feeling tired, and drained. I step into the shower and look at my body. I look even more pale than I usually do. It must have been the horrible night's sleep I had. I get dressed and step outside. It was just the florescent light in the bathroom. Getting in my car, I am unsure of a destination. I just want to drive, and drive I do. After driving around town for a bit and stopping for a bite to eat, I hop on the highway and continue my ride. The only destination I have in mind is where ever the road takes me. I end up in a different state, at the cemetery where my parent's memorial tombstones are. I smile as I remember them both agreeing that they wanted to be cremated. Stupid asshole drunk driver that crashed into them. There is a garden right at the entrance, so I stop to pick some flowers for them. The stones are side by side and my parents have been gone for only 2 years now. I still miss them terribly. I sit down in between the two stones and talk to them, telling them about everything that has gone on since I have last came to see them. I ask what to do about Vincent even though I know I will not get an answer. I do feel better after my talk with them, though. It was definitely something I needed to do. As I leave, I promise to visit more often. I get into my car and as the sun begins to set, I am on the road home again.

I get home and decide to call Kylie, my closest friend. I convince her to take the next week off from work to go on a little vacation with me. I provide the plane, the room and board and all the expenses. All she has to worry about is having fun and keeping me company. I tell her we’re leaving tomorrow. I spend the night packing, too excited to sleep. On my way home, I decided that I needed to get away from everything, to have some time to myself to think. I still can’t shake off the feeling that he’s still there, watching me. At least I know if I’m out of the country, he won’t be able to watch my every move. Kylie calls me when she’s ready to go the next morning and asks me where we’re going. I tell her I have no idea and that we’ll talk about it on the way to the airport. We decide to go to France.

The flight was long and annoying, and when we finally got to the hotel, we were really exhausted. The only thing the two of us wanted to do was go to sleep, but we forced ourselves to go take a shower and get ready for a long night out. During the days, we went sight-seeing, and our nights consisted of going to clubs and bars and enjoying ourselves. We flirted and we danced and we drank. She knew something was wrong, so I ended up having to tell her what was going on with Vincent. She went crazy on me. She basically yelled at me, telling me that I could have been killed or raped or something else. She also suggested that I never see him again and have a restraining order put on him. He was on my mind at all times, and I knew I had to know more about him. I decided that he and I should get to know each other better. I don’t tell Kylie about my decision.

We arrive back at my home late Sunday afternoon and say good night. She thanks me for everything and tells me to be careful. I let it be. As soon as she leaves, I almost run for the phone to call Vincent, but I don’t. I have a few new messages, but nothing really important. I plop down on my couch and watch some TV trying to clear my head a bit. I end up falling asleep on the couch, dreaming of him.

He’s running around, looking for me, calling out my name, and I tell him I’m right here. Finally, he stops and looks right at me. He smiles and runs toward me, gathering me into his arms. He kisses me passionately and gently sucks on my lower lip a bit. I feel a sharp pain and pull away. He looks at me, confused at why I pulled away. I feel something warm dripping down my chin, and as I look closer at him, I see that his lips are bloody. When he smiles at me, I see fangs, still red from the blood he drank.


I awake with a start when the phone rings and quickly forget about my dream. I answer the phone, and it’s just a friend of mine wanting to know where Kylie and I have been.

I get off the phone a little bit later and look at my watch. 8:30pm. I think I will call him. I don’t know if I should, and before I know it, my fingers are dialing his number. I had it memorized the very night he gave it to me. He answers the phone, sounding a bit annoyed.

“Did I catch you at a bad time?” A million thoughts are already racing through my head. I fear that he gave up on me and moved on to someone else, that he only wanted to sleep with me.

“Taylor! No, angel, you didn’t catch me at a bad time. I have just been getting phone call after phone call, and I keep hoping it is you, but sadly it never has been.”

“Until now.” I add on.

“Yes, sweet, until now. I am so glad you called.” And he sounds it. I swear his voice brightened up once he realized it was me.

I tell him about my trip, and he asks if I met any interesting men while I was there. I tease and tell him I might have. It feels so good to talk to him.

“Can I see you tonight?” The question catches me off-guard.

“Vincent, I just got back a few hours ago. I still haven’t unpacked, and I still need to shower.”

“Please, Taylor. I need to see you.” He sounds almost desperate.

“Let’s see. It’s nine o’clock right now. How about be here around 10:30, 11:00?”

“I will be there. See you soon, my sweet”

“See you soon.”

Excitement floods through my body, and I basically throw all my clothes into the clothes basket and jump into the shower. I picture answering the door and having him throw his arms around me and lift me up into the air. He kisses me passionately and tells me how much he missed me. This is so stupid. I shake the thoughts out of my head and start to wonder about what I’m going to wear. After I get out of the shower and dry off, I apply my make-up and go through my closet. I decide on a short black skirt with a red halter top. As I finish drying my hair, the doorbell rings, and I already know who is at my door. I take my time as I go to answer the door, and when I open it, there he is, looking better than ever.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers