Twisted Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

“Vincent?”

His lips are upon mine as I feel his body over mine. He removes my blindfold and enters me. My eyes widen and the feeling of him buried deep inside me. He keeps his pace nice and slow, kissing my lips, neck, any part of me he can reach. As his pace quickens, he begins nibbling on my neck. We’re both coming close to cumming now. I’m straining so hard against the cuffs that they are cutting into my wrists, but I don’t feel any pain. He looks up at me, and I know he’s about to cum, as am I. He grins as he looks at me, and I see them, right before his lips reach my neck and he bites me. I scream out, a mix of pain and pleasure.

I awake, covered in sweat, my pussy wet from the intensity of the dream. I have always had a fascination with vampires, but that really doesn’t explain the reason that in every dream of him I have, he is one. I don’t know if this should bother me or not. All I can think about right now is Vincent and how badly I want him. I look at the time and find out it’s only noon. I’m not sure what time exactly tonight we’re supposed to meet, but I do know that he will meet me. I don’t even know when we’re supposed to meet. I want to call him, but at the same time I don’t. The last thing I want to do is come off sounding like one of those really attached girlfriends who can’t go an hour without hearing from their boyfriends. We’re not even dating yet…at least I don’t think we are. I’m not even sure what’s going through my head anymore. I feel so lost, yet at the same time, I don’t. One thing I do know for sure…I need to see him and feel him and taste him.

I decide not to go back to bed and take a shower. The hot water feels so good on my body, and each time I close my eyes, flashes from the night before enter my mind. I get out and dry off, dressing in a t-shirt and jeans. All I was going to do most of the day was just lounge around the house and maybe clean up a little. The day wasn’t really eventful, but I find myself drifting off and thinking about my night with Vincent. No matter how hard I try or what I do, I can’t get him off my mind. It’s as if he has a hold of me, and in a way, he does. I really didn’t know him, all I know was what the PI I hired found out about him, and all Vincent did was confirm what I already knew. I have no clue what he dos for a living, but I know he had a lot of money. I don’t know how he obtained it, and I don’t even know if he has any living family. He seems to be a loner, but he also seems as addicted to me as I am to him. I really don’t get him. The funny thing is, when I do see him, I have all these questions I want to ask him, but as soon as I lay eyes upon that man, everything gets erased from my mind. I’m not even sure it matters anymore if I do find out more about him or not; I just want him to be mine. I make myself an early dinner, and for dessert, I have a Cap ‘n Coke. With music playing in the background, I contemplate my situation even more. Since he and I first spoke, I trusted him, without a single doubt in my mind. Something about him just makes me so comfortable around him. Maybe he did cast a spell on me. I laugh the thought off because it’s just too silly. He is amazing, though….one of the very few men to be able to catch my attention and hold it, and bring my guard down. A movie would probably do me some good because I should be able to concentrate on that better than the bloody TV, so I put in one of my favorites, Legend.

Lily just got transformed to evil, with the pretty black dress, and she’s about to sit down at the table with the Lord of Darkness when my doorbell rings. I force myself to get up to answer the door. As many times as I have seen that movie, I still hate being interrupted while watching it. I walk to my door, and Vincent is on the other side. I didn’t realize it was so late. Neither of us say a word, but he walks in and kisses me.

“Hi, sexy. Did you miss me?” he winks at me.

All I can manage to do is nod. I have so many thoughts rushing through my head. How can he think I look sexy when I’m all scrubby? If I knew when he was coming over, I would have changed into something he would have liked better.

“Um, are you hungry?” I manage to spit out.

“No, love. I just ate not too long ago. I hope you don’t mind.” I love his smile. It’s just so irresistible.

“Okay. Um, sorry I look like crap…”

“Taylor, you look beautiful,” he cuts me off. “So, what would you like to do tonight?” I can see the lust in his eyes already, and my heart starts to race.

“I was just watching a movie, and if we’re going to actually go out someplace, I need to change. I’m sure you don’t want to leave with me looking like this.” I laugh and tug on my shirt.

“I wouldn’t mind seeing you out of that,” he grins at me. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. His lips are right next to my ear. “I have something I want to show you tonight, if you’re up for it.”

I nod softly. “But I need to get changed first.” I look into his eyes and am captivated once again.

He picks me up, carries me to my bedroom, and lays me down on my bed. He lifts my shirt up to right below my breasts and runs his fingertips over my stomach. I moan softly when his lips replace his hand. He begins kissing me right below my belly button, slowly working his way up until he reaches the barrier of my shirt. I’m already turned on, and I know the teasing has only begun. He removes my shirt and bra and continues kissing my body while I run my fingertips along his back. His lips barely touch my nipple, and I arch my back wanting him to stop teasing me. He flicks his tongue across my nipple before taking it into his mouth. His other hand is working on undoing my jeans, and as soon as he does, he stops to pull them and my panties off me. I lay there completely vulnerable to this man that I don’t really know, but I still want him with me. He gets off the bed and stares down at me, making me feel a bit self-conscious.

“Well, are you going to get changed so we can go, or do you want me to dress you too?’ He has this big grin on his face.

I sit up, not believing what I’m hearing. “You’re kidding, right? You did all of that, teasing me half to death, and you’re not going to finish what you started?”

He laughs and nods. “You did say you needed to change, so I thought I’d help the process along. And I promise I will finish this later, and if you like, you can tease me back just as bad, if not worse.”

I groan and get up, walking over to my closet. “Any preferences or recommendations, Vincent?”

“No, sweet. I’d be perfectly happy with you leaving just like that.” He’s now sitting on my bed, making me want to rip his clothes off and take him right there. Instead, I shrug and pick out a pair of black pants and a purple fitted shirt. I then pick out a matching set of panties and a bra to wear. As I’m about to start getting dressed, he walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, his hands resting upon my stomach. “You’re beautiful, you know that, Taylor?”

I blush and say thank you. He turns me around so I am facing him and kisses me. It’s a kiss full of passion and want, and it turns me on even more.

“Vincent, if you don’t let me dress, we’ll never leave this room.” It takes all my will-power to push him away from me.

He nods. “I’ll be in the living room.” Before he leaves me, he kisses me one more time.

I sigh softly, wanting to call him back into my room and just lay down with him in bed. I love being in his arms, and being away from him is almost like torture. Is this what love feels like? I don’t believe I ever knew the feeling until I met him. I finish dressing and apply some mascara and my lip gloss. I walk towards the living room and take my combat boots out of the closet and sit down next to him on the couch, putting my boots on.

“You look indescribable, love. Every time I see you, you take my breath away.” He pulls me onto his lap, and I can feel his desire for me through his pants.

I run my hand down his cheek and rest my head against his shoulder. “You know, if you continue on like this, you’re going to give me a big head and permanently change my skin color to red,” I laugh softly.

“I can’t help it,” he looks down at me and kisses my forehead. “Are you ready to go?”

I nod and grab my keys and purse as we head out the door, to his car.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers