Twisted Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost two hours pass before we all go our separate ways. I am already starting to feel better. A shopping mood hits me out of nowhere. Well, I guess I do have something to celebrate, even though it may be a little premature. I walk around, with nothing in mind at all. As I’m walking by one of the many stores I frequent, I see a killer skirt in the window. It’s long in the back and short in the front. I fall utterly in love with it and try to keep myself from running to go buy it. I have to have it, and I end up buying it. It is only one of the many things I buy on my spree.

I come home and begin to put my things away. When I’m done, my attention goes to the TV again. There’s still nothing on. I’m so fucking bored it’s not even funny. I pick up the phone and unconsciously dial Vincent’s number. I’m about to give up when he finally picks up.

“Hi, Vincent. I didn’t disturb you, did I?”

“Taylor, no, of course not. Is everything all right?”

“Yeah, things are fine,” I laugh, “I’m just really bored.”

“Well, I’m not doing anything, why don’t you stop by?”

Wow, he hasn’t asked me over since that night.

“I’ll make dinner later. What do you say?”

“Sounds great, sexy. When do you want me to show up?”

“Well, I just got out of the shower,” his voice deepens a little, “I should be dressed by the time you get here, if you leave now.”

I can picture that wicked grin on his face as we speak.

“I’ll be there in a half hour. See you soon.”

I change into the black skirt I just bought and put on a black shear top. I put on my black, knee-high combat boots and am on my way.

My body trembles as I drive over to his place. My craving, my yearning, my longing for him has increased. It’s getting harder and harder to resist him. I wonder if he feels the same for me. I reach his house and park the car. My body trembles even more, and as I near the door, he opens it, almost hiding behind it.

“Hello, love. You got here rather fast. Did you speed over?” He winks at me as he lets me in.

“Speed? No, I didn’t speed, sexy.” I look at my watch. It took me ten minutes to get here. Maybe I was speeding and didn’t realize it.

I turn to look at him, and he’s still wrapped in a towel. My heart beats faster, and desire runs its course through my body. I start chewing on my lower lip as I take in the sight of him.

“I didn’t get a chance to dress yet. If you give me a few minutes, I’ll be ready.”

“No, this is good. You don’t have to get dressed…” I can’t believe I just said that! It’s gotten worse…might as well work with it now.

I walk over to him and run my hands up and down his chest, my eyes never leaving his. He pulls me closer to him and kisses me passionately. With my right hand, I play with his hair, running my fingers through it as I had so longed to do before, and with my left hand, I let my fingertips move up and down his back. He shivers slightly and pulls me even closer. I feel the towel drop to the floor, and my hands go to his ass, grabbing it. He moans softly and picks me up, taking me to his bedroom upstairs. As we reach his bed, he lays me down, and I get a full look at his sexy, exposed body. My desire grows even more, as does his. He leans over me and continues to kiss me, all the while, his hands wandering all over my body. I ache for the feel of his skin upon mine. These clothes are too confining, and I want out of them. I want to feel every bit of him upon me. I want his kisses everywhere. I want him making love to me. He runs his fingers over my stomach, and then takes my hands in his, making me sit up. He pulls my shirt and bra off, lays me back down, and places small, soft kisses all over my chest, paying the most attention to my breasts. My body shivers from his kisses, his licks, and his nibbles. As his hand moves down underneath my skirt, I let out a soft moan. He seems to be pacing himself, and it’s driving me insane. My skirt along with my panties end up on the floor, and his hand is caressing the throbbing, aching area between my legs, massaging me, making me want him more. He’s driving me insane with his sensual touch as I moan out softly. His touch is like…I can’t even describe what his touch is like. He stops, and I whimper.

“I’m far from finished with you, love. There is no need to whimper,” he smiles at me as he moves down on the bed, ending up between my legs. His tongue barely touches me, and I moan out again.

“You fucking tease.” My breath gets heavier than it already was. He looks up at me, grinning and slowly starts licking me, increasing the pressure of his tongue with each lick. As the speed increases, I scream out in ecstasy and my whole body convulses from the pleasure. I stop him, and he moves back up again, leaving a trail of kisses on his way. He kisses me passionately and enters me. It starts off nice and slow, both of us devouring the other, enjoying our time together, enjoying being one. Our speed increases, and I meet each one of his thrusts, my hips rising to meet his. I scream out from pleasure, and he slows down. I tell him to lie down, and I straddle him, riding him…slowly at first, and faster and harder as time goes by. He tosses me back onto the bed and gets on top of me again. We scream out together, he sort of collapses on top of me, his head resting near mine. I play with his hair as he lies on top of me, still buried deep inside. He rests on his elbows and looks down upon me.

“Ready for round two, my sweet?” he has a goofy grin on his face, but he looks so inviting.

I look at my watch and realize that three hours have gone by during our little adventure. I sit up underneath him and ask, “Why don’t you join me in the shower?”

He smiles and gets up, then picks me up and carries me over his shoulder to the shower. We continue to play while he has me pressed up against the wall, the hot water beating down on our bodies, as he makes love to me over and over again. We move back to the bed again, and three hours later, we lay next to each other, in each other’s arms. I close my eyes and fall asleep as he runs his fingers through my hair.

I wake a couple hours later to find myself alone in his bed. I find my clothes lying crumpled all over his floor and slowly gather them up. I feel as if I am glowing, not having slept as well as I just did in a really long time. I debate on getting dressed right away. I don’t want him thinking that I just came over here for sex and am ready to leave already. I find one of his shirts hanging on a chair and decided to put that on instead, hoping he won’t mind. I button it up, leaving the top three buttons undone and wander around the house looking for him.

I make my way downstairs and still find no sight of him. Looking out the window, I notice that his car is still in his driveway, so he couldn’t have gone anywhere. Where could he be? I notice that the door to his basement is ajar, but I don’t want to go down there. I don’t want him feeling that I am invading his privacy. That is the only room of his home that I have yet to see. He never took me there when he gave me his tour. As I step toward the door, I hear the stairs creak and stop dead in my tracks. I almost hold my breath as the door slowly opens, with the moonlight pouring onto it. He emerges, and when he sees me, he smiles.

“I see sleeping beauty has finally risen,” he winks at me.

I blush slightly, “Yeah, I awoke and you weren’t there, so I decided to come and look for you.”

I wonder what he was doing in the basement, if he was there the whole time or if he was just coming home. But where could he have gone at 2 AM?

He moves closer to me and pulls from behind him a bottle of wine. “I figured I’d get you drunk and take advantage of you.” His smile grows into a grin as he looks at me. I take a few steps closer to him.

“Sexy, you don’t have to get me drunk to take advantage of me…. All you have to do is kiss me.”

At this point, we are standing a mere few inches from each other. He places his left hand upon my cheek, and I lean into it. Our eyes never leave the other’s. I take a few steps back, and he moves forward until I am against the counter. He puts down the bottle of wine he is holding and places his hands upon my waist. I bite down on my lower lip, my eyes never leaving his and he lifts me up onto the counter.

“I do believe that shirt looks better on you then it does on me, sweet.”

He kisses me, and I can already feel the fire beginning to build inside me. His hands move from my waist to my thighs as he deepens the kiss. I wrap my legs around his waist, drawing him closer to me, my hands running through his hair. His lips move to my neck as his hands move up my thighs, underneath his shirt and onto my hips. I close my eyes as he begins to nibble lightly on my neck, the fire inside me now burning more. I forget about everything but him; it’s as if only he and I are in this world. His lips move back to mine as his hands find their way to my breasts. He starts to massage and caress them and stops as suddenly as he started. My eyes flutter open as he pulls slightly away from me, kissing my neck and down to my chest as his fingers work on undoing the buttons of his shirt. As he sucks on my neck, I get a flash from my dreams, and I pull back. He stops and takes a step back, a look of shock on his face. Why they had to hit me now, I don’t know. I felt like an idiot, and I wondered what thoughts were going through his head. He was just standing there, looking at me, looking like a wounded animal. It’s like he knew what I was thinking and he was hurt by it. What do I say to him? I tighten my legs around his waist, drawing him closer, and I wrap my arms around his neck. He’s still a little stiff, but once our lips touch, he seems to relax. My lips move from his to his neck, to his earlobe, and I begin to nibble on it. He’s still feeling uncomfortable with me; I can feel it.

I whisper into his ear, “What’s wrong, Vincent. You’re acting as if I just called out someone else’s name.” I pull back to look at him.

He places his hands upon my legs and pushes them down, signaling me to let him go, and I do. He continues to look at me like I have the plague and just told him that he caught it from me. I have no clue what I did, but it seemed really bad. I slowly got off the counter, and he took another step back from me. I should probably go. I really fucked up somehow, and he doesn’t even have the decency to tell me what it is I did.

I start to make my way towards the living room to go to him bedroom and gather my clothes. As I’m walking away, I speak to him, “Vincent, I should probably go. It’s obvious that I did something to upset you…”

“No!” He cuts me off, “Stay. I’m sorry, angel. I didn’t mean to frighten you or give you the wrong impression.” I stop in my tracks and turn around. He’s walking toward me. “I don’t know what it is that came over me. I believe it was just the shock that I really have you here, that I was kissing and touching you in every way I had wanted to from the very beginning.”

“Maybe we’re just rushing this…”

“No, don’t think that.” He takes me in his arms and kisses me, igniting the fire inside me once more. As the kiss deepened, I felt his desire for me growing. With our bodies pressed against each other, I felt him getting harder and harder. He carried me back to the counter and finished unbuttoning the shirt, practically ripping it off me. His right hand caressed my left breast as his left hand ran through my hair. His lips left mine and immediately found my nipple, sucking and nibbling and licking it, teasing me. My nipple was rock hard in his mouth and his other hand found my right breast, his thumb running over my nipple, playing with it. My breathing was beginning to get heavy and fast as the fire inside me was now coursing through my veins, reaching every pore of my body. I was already getting wet, and soon, his right hand moved to the small of my back, pulling me closer to him as he started kissing me again. I wrapped my legs around his waist once again, all thoughts erased from my mind except for him and how badly my desire was growing. I needed him. I needed him to quench a thirst that only he could fill. I pulled his shirt off him and ran my hands over his chest. My lips left his to place soft kisses upon his neck, working my way down to his chest and back up to his lips. My hands were working on removing his belt, very clumsily. With my legs now spread, he moved his hand to my wet pussy and began caressing my clit. I moan out with pleasure and lean back a little, giving up on his belt for the time being. He slips in one finger, slowly moving it in and out while his thumb continued caressing my clit. He slips in another finger, pumping a little faster and harder, his thumb never stopping the circles around my clit. I move my hips in rhythm with every pump of his fingers, knowing he wanted me to cum. My pussy grows more wet as his fingers pump faster and faster. I am so close to cumming and he knows it. He stops and kneels down in front of me. I look down at him, biting down on my lower lip. He slowly moves closer and closer to my pussy, and then he flicks he tongue on my clit. The brief contact makes me moan and want more. He does this a few more times, and as I’m about to start begging him, he shoves his tongue into my pussy. I moan out, and he ferociously begins to lick my pussy. I guess it’s a good thing I shaved when I took my shower today. He stops for a second and then starts to start fucking me with his tongue. The fire inside me feels more like a furnace, and my hips rise and fall, matching his rhythm. He licks up to my clit and then sucks it into his mouth, just sucking on my clit for a bit. He’s driving me insane and he knows it. He’s enjoying it. He nibbles a little bit before his tongue caresses my clit, moving around in slow circles and then licking it like he would lick at an icecream cone. He inserts two of his fingers into my pussy again and pumps away at me while he licks my clit. As the pace of his fingers quickens, so does the pace of his tongue. Each time I come close to an orgasm, he stops licking my clit and just fingers me until he’s sure the urge has gone away. He goes on teasing me like this for about an hour before I scream out that I want to cum; I beg him to let me cum, and finally, he does. He licks at my clit while he’s pumping away his fingers inside my pussy, faster and faster until I scream out as I cum on his fingers. He pulls his fingers out and replaces them with his tongue, lapping everything up. I sit up and he stops, looking up at me. He stands up, and I pull him to me, kissing him and tasting myself on him. I try to undo his pants, but his hands replace mine and he takes care of them for me. They drop to the floor, and his beautiful, hard cock is at full attention. I take his cock into my hand and begin to caress it. He groans, and that turns me on even more. I hop off the counter and push him into a chair. I then get down on my knees and lick the head of his cock very slowly. I decide to return the favor by teasing him just as badly as he teased me. I lick the shaft of his cock very slowly, like I would lick a popsicle before I take his cock into my mouth. I slowly lick and suck on his cock as he lets out moan after moan. I quicken my pace just a little, my head bobbing up and down on his cock. When I slow down, he groans softly, and I grow even wetter than before. Soon, my pace in nice and fast and his hand is running through my hair. He’s getting close to cumming and I stop and sit down in front of him, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

“Taylor, that is so mean,” he looks down on me, pouting.

“Don’t you dare give me that, Vincent. You did the same to me.”

“Yeah, but at least I finished what I started.”

I start laughing and hop back up on the counter. I motion for him to come to where I am, and he does. I kiss him deeply and wrap my legs around his waist. He pulls me off the counter and onto his cock. He enters me and I let out another moan. He has my back up against the wall as he makes love to me. My nails claw down his back, and I bite down on his shoulder as I scream out. He thrusts into me harder and faster, and I begin to feel another orgasm coming on. Still, he pumps away harder still and I let out another scream as I cum again, and soon after, he cums. He kisses me and carries me back upstairs to his bedroom and lays me down. He grins at me, as he sits next to me, looking at my body.

“What?”

“What do you mean, what?” he asks playfully.

“Why are you staring at me.” I’m starting to blush.

“I’m not staring, I’m admiring your beautiful body. You really are an angel, sweet.”

I turn red at the compliment, and he lays down next to me, kissing me. I rest my head on his chest and end up falling asleep again.

I awake hearing him speak my name.

“Taylor?”

“Hmmm?” I look up at him, still sleepy.

“Sweet, it’s time for you to get home.” He looks down at me and brushes the hair away from my face.

“I don’t want to go. I’m staying here with you.” I wrap my arms around his waist.

He laughs softly, “Love, you need to get home. I have some things to do today, and I don’t want to leave you hear alone. Actually, I just won’t want to leave the house knowing that you’re here.”

I pout and sit up. “You really want me to go, Vincent?”

“I don’t want you to go, love, I need you to go so I can do what I need to. I promise we’ll see each other tonight. I’ll come over as soon as I’m done, alright?”

I yawn and nod. “What time is it anyway?”

“About an hour before sunrise. I’ll drive behind you to make sure you get home in one piece.”

I shake my head. “I’ll be fine, sexy.” I grin at him, now being more awake. “I’m fine to drive home, I promise.”

He nods and watches me as I dress. He walks me downstairs and gives me a long, passionate kiss at the door.

“You know I really don’t want you to go, right?”

I nod. “I know. It’s okay, I understand…just don’t move between now and tonight.” I laugh softly.

“I wouldn’t dream of it. I’ll see you tonight.” He kisses me again and walks me to my car. He wraps his arms around me, and I never want him to let me go. I don’t want to leave his arms. I’ve already become addicted to him. I groan as I feel him pulling away. “I promise…tonight, okay?”

I nod and get into my car and drive home. As I walk inside, I smile to myself thinking I have found the perfect man…in every way. I undress and lay down in bed, falling into a deep sleep.

I dream of having him cuffed to my bed, completely willing and helpless, yet I know he isn’t helpless. He’s smiling up at me, knowing what’s going though my head as I watch him laying there naked. His desire for me is obvious, but I plan to tease him before giving into my own desire. I straddle him and rake my nails down his chest as I lean down to kiss him. He pulls on his restraints, wanting to wrap his arms around me. It turns me on even more. My lips move to his neck as I gently nibble and suck on his neck before moving to his chest, and down to his stomach, leaving a trail of kisses along my way. I lick my way back up, nibbling every now and then, making him groan. I make my way to his lips again, and he kisses me hungrily. I pull away, moving down again, but this time, I let my fingers lightly trail down his chest.

“Please, baby,” comes from his lips, almost a whisper.

I smile up at him as I get up and remove a cat o’ nine tails from underneath the bed. It looks awkward in my hand, yet I feel empowered by it. I trail it down his chest, and he struggles against his restraints again, even harder this time. I see them straining from his strength. I lash at his stomach, and he closes his eyes, moaning. I’m already wet and discard of my toy, sitting next to him. Leaning down, I kiss his stomach, nibbling and licking my way down until I reach his hard cock. I lick at the shaft and swirl my tongue around the head then take him into my mouth. He groans and pulls at his restraints again. I feel every movement. Soon, I am lost in sucking on him, and I don’t realize he has broken free. His hands are tangled in my hair, guiding my head, but not forcing me. I stop and look up at him, a little shocked but at the same time, I knew he would break free. He pushes me down on the bed, taking complete control. He finds a pair of hand cuffs under the bed and turns the tables around on me. His hands wander over my body, teasing me, caressing me, loving me. I squirm under his touch as he watches my reaction to each touch. His hand is now between my legs, barely touching my pussy. I’m aching for him already, wanting so badly for him to touch me, to feel how wet I am, to feel how badly I need him. He slides a finger down my slit, grinning at me, stopping right before he reaches my clit. From underneath the pillow, he takes out a blindfold and places it on me, blocking out all light. It arouses me even more. He rises off the bed, and I wonder what he is up to when I feel his weight upon the bed once again. I feel the light flicker of his tongue on my pussy as he continues to tease me for what feels like hours. Suddenly, his tongue is on my clit, massaging it and driving me wild. I pull on the cuffs, wanting to be free as he licks furiously away at my pussy. My moans grow louder as he brings me closer to orgasm. He slides two fingers into me as he still licks away. I’m now screaming out his name and right as I am about to cum, he stops.