Two Hot Blondes Get Burgled Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was suddenly overwhelmed with a desire to please this ebony giant of a nigger. She threw herself forward in a frenzy of cock-worshiping fervor - all hands, tongue, lips and mouth. The formerly respectable housewife attacked the giant's huge black cock like a madwoman. Worshipping it feverishly, fanatically. Holding it up and sucking on the huge, meaty balls that smelled and tasted like they'd never been washed. She sucked as hard as she could around each cantaloupe-sized hairy ball and popped them into her eager mouth, sucking, licking and washing each one sparkling clean. She lavished his big, black balls with oral devotion, hoping her slavish reverence would coax a truly godlike load of nigger spunk from them for her unworthy white belly.

The crazed white slut even licked his taint and his dirty asshole when he presented it to her with a GRUNT. She devoured his stinky sphincter as she stroked his massive cock lustily, making desperate, obscene noises like a pig diving snout-first into slop as she delved into his crap-encrusted anus with her long tongue. It was so caked with dried shit that she could tell that this man never wiped his ass. And she didn't fucking care. She was so horny and desperate for his inhumanly, supermanly black cock that she would do anything - ANYTHING for this foul black giant. Even when Lowbeam reached back and pushed her head deeper into his crack, holding it firmly in place, Jenny didn't object - in fact she opened her jaw even further and shoved her slavering tongue even deeper up the giant nigger's shithole. She devoured his ass even more passionately, encouraged by his enthusiasm for her ass-eating prowess. Jenny felt his asshole and sphincter clenching and squeezing her tongue and felt both revulsion and arousal at the sensation of his shitter reacting to her invasive lingual loving. It was disgusting, objectively, but she felt a huge sense of validation that her attentions were eliciting such an appreciative response from the strong-but-silent black giant.

"GRUNT" Lowbeam uttered as he bore down - Jenny felt his asshole dilate around her tongue as he did so - and he let rip the longest, loudest, foulest fart Jenny had ever experienced - right into her slavering, gaping mouth!

Lowbeam's powerful grip held Jenny's head firmly in place while he ass-blasted her pretty mouth, stuck wide-open by force. There was no way she could pull away or close her mouth to the awful, nauseating blast of ass gas forcing its way down into her lungs. She gagged and retched and dry-heaved, but immediately gave up any resistance after one reflexive (and utterly futile) weak push against his tree-trunk like thighs. She went limp and let the disgusting black beast tear the longest, nastiest, juiciest fart known to man right into her helpless, open mouth. She didn't even pull out her tongue - instead, she tasted the full force of the buttblast all along her extended, sensitive tongue - soaking her taste buds in the fecal flatulence.

The revolting fart seemed to go on forever, and Jenny gave in to it entirely. In fact, she moaned and felt her pussy throbbing at the utter humiliation of it. She couldn't help herself and reached down to finger herself. She'd worked herself into such a debauched frenzy worshipping this black giant's big nigger horsecock, melon-sized balls and dirty asshole that she came immediately, explosively, screaming her filth-fueled orgasm up into his bowels - her howls of ecstasy fighting against the broken wind blasting from his exploding asshole.

Finally, Lowbeam's epic flatulence ended with one last powerful butt-burst of foul air and he let Jenny go. The used and abused blonde housewife fell to the floor, gasping and wheezing for fresh air.

Jenny coughed and sputtered and her tongue felt numb and tingly. And it tasted like shit-literally. She moaned as she slid it around in her mouth, savoring the lingering aftertaste of the big nigger's ass and looked up at him with big, submissive eyes - watering from the stench of his epic fart still lingering in the air around her. She smiled and licked her lips clean of the taste of his ass appreciatively as she watched him stroke his massive, godlike black cock - now fully hard and truly awe-inspiring.

Lowbeam's cock looked as long as Jenny's arm and as thick as a Christmas ham. It was dense and gnarled like an old-growth tree - its firm, thick core wrapped in bulging, overlapping veins and knots, its trunk bent in a couple places. And it was topped off with a cockhead that looked like something out of Alice in Wonderland - a great, flaring sloped cockhead like the crest of a triceratops ready to charge at her. And it was dripping thick white pre-cum as he stroked it slowly and tightly with his large, powerful hand. It was at once the ugliest and hottest cock Jenny had ever seen.

Jenny tore her eyes away from the mesmerizing sight of the majestic nigger dick to look up at the black giant's face. He was grinning down at her with an expression of sadistic pleasure and total dominance. It made Jenny's pussy flare up and blossom, opening itself for this beast of a man, inviting his huge, deformed cock to invade her depths.

Unable to control her cock-starved hunger any longer, Jenny opened her slutty mouth wide and INHALED the monster black cock, sucking it deep and hard, over and over, fucking her own mouth with it as hard and fast as she could. But try as she might, she could only get little more than the great big head of the cock into her voracious mouth.

"GRUNT." Lowbeam roughly pulled Jenny's head forward by her hair, popping his cockhead past her epiglottis and into her throat proper.

OH FUCK!! Jenny's mind reeled at the thought of deep-throating this absolute monster of a cock, He's going to fuck my throat with this thing!

Jenny knew exactly what dirty thug wanted - to bury that magnificent nigger dick in her face to the balls. The white cocksucking slut wanted it just as bad, no matter how impossible the feat seemed. How could anyone swallow what looked like two feet of cock thicker than a baseball bat?! Nevertheless, Jenny obeyed immediately, doing her absolute best to deep-throat his massive black prick.

The horny housewife began sweating from the effort, tears flowing freely down her cheeks, mouth overflowing with throat mucus and drool, dripping down her chin, neck and tits. She even reached her arms up behind the black giant's ass and pulled as hard as she could, trying her absolute best to impale herself on the monster cock...

But despite her best efforts, the experienced black pole smoker could only get about half of it in.

Jenny suddenly pulled her head off with a loud, wet, sloppy "POP!" and sucked in a lungful of air desperately.

"I'm sorry," Jenny gasped apologetically, "it's just... too BIG! The whole thing will never fit down my throat!"

Jenny hadn't imagined just how primally terrifying it would be to see Lowbeam get ANGRY.

The huge black thug ROARED ferociously, grabbing her violently by the hair, pulling her head back and bitchslapping her. Jenny saw stars as he pulled her bound hands up by the wrists, lifting her to a standing position and slammed her back against the wall, almost knocking the pictures off of it.

He held her arms up above her head and she only vaguely noticed (still dazed from the slap) that he was positioning her black baseball bat underneath her.

Suddenly, Lowbeam pushed her down into a squat right over the bat! It was still slick from her cum before and it slid right into her asshole!

"AAAAAHHH-GLRRRRPP!!" Jenny had screamed as the fat, hard bat drove deep into her rectum. Lowbeam had taken that opportunity to plug her mouth by shoving his monster cock right down her throat! In one thrust he had popped the head past her gag reflex and as deep into her gullet as she had managed to get it on her own!

Without warning or time for Jenny to mentally prepare for it, Lowbeam mercilessly face-fucked the white whore, with seemingly zero concern about Jenny's ability to take it! The great big black bastard drove so hard that he got deeper and deeper with each stroke, pinning the blonde's head against the wall. The wall shook and the wedding pictures on the wall rattled with each face-slamming cockthrust.

Jenny's eyes rolled back in her head as she went limp and just tried to ride out the savage throat-raping from her gigantic black abuser. Even if she wanted to fight back now, there was no way she could physically do so. She was bound, pinned and impaled on her own big, black baseball bat she had brought along for self-defense. And the great black colossus was simply too big, too powerful, too dominant to deny. He was going to ball her throat and she was going to take it - ALL of it.

.

.

.

In the master bedroom (which was directly above the kitchen) the bed, walls and nightstands shook with each powerful, skull-fucking wallbang. Over the headboard, a family portrait rattled and shook and finally got knocked off the wall and hit Harold right the head. Harold snapped awake with a jolt and sat up.

"Owwww! What was that..." Harold looked around groggily and saw his wife was missing, "Jenny...?"

.

.

.

Jenny was limp like a ragdoll as Lowbeam pinned her against the wall and plowed his rock-hard dick down her throat over and over. The black bat was nearly halfway up her poor rectum by now and it forced her into an upright posture and made her feel even more full - being absolutely stuffed THICK from both ends of her digestive system.

She felt like a completely used and abused slut and her pussy was positively throbbing and dripping with excitement and the rough treatment.

Jenny was completely helpless and gave into the simultaneous oral and anal punishment being meted out by her huge black giant of an assailant. Passively, she gawked in astonishment as she watched inch after thick, veiny brown inch disappear into her mouth with each new thrust. Each time, Lowbeam's kinky black pubes inched closer and closer to her nose.

"GGRRRRUUNNNNNTTT!!" Lowbeam brutally shoved his freakishly mammoth black prick forward as hard as he could one last time, leaning forward, putting his full 350 pounds of black muscle into the final push. Her thick thighs, already shaking with weakness and arousal, gave out under the force of his thrust. Without her legs to hold her up, she slid further down the wall, shoving even more of her black baseball bat up her ass. It felt like she had at least a foot and a half of the firm aluminum bat up in her bowels, now!

And then Jenny felt the black thug's kinky black pubes in her nostrils, his heavy, hairy balls resting on her fat tits.

GOOD GOD!! Jenny's mind snapped right in two, He DID it! The black... bastard... actually... did...

Too late, Jenny realized she couldn't breathe and started to black out with the giant black thug's prick buried to the hilt in her throat. The last sensation her conscious mind registered was the throbbing pulse running down the full length of his two feet of meat and emptying with a heavy SPLORTTT directly into her waiting, hungry belly.

.

.

.

"FFFUUUUUCCKKK!!" Donk howled as his cock exploded down Kitty's throat, filling her already-bulging belly with yet another massive load of his thick, hot nigger seed. He had Kitty's pigtails wrapped around each of his balled fists and was pulling her face into his crotch with all his considerable strength, his sinewy arms bulging with veins and muscles.

"SHIT-MOTHERFUCKAH-BITCH-ASS-HO-CUNT-SLUTTT!!" Toad unleashed a feral stream of vulgarity as he simultaneously unloaded his biggest load ever deep into Kitty's well-flooded bowels. His big round balls twitched and jerked forcefully with each heavy jet of black nut butter being directly injected into the little teen's intestines. One of his strong, meaty hands was wrapped around Kitty's bound wrists, pulling her back as hard as he could. The other was raining down punishing blows on the petite teen's tight little bubble butt. Her cheeks were spread apart obscenely to allow the impossibly thick black cock to be buried to the pubic bone in her asshole. They were glowing red from the nonstop spanking the stocky, muscular thug had been giving her during the whole violent ass-raping.

Still, Kitty's eyes rolled back in her head and she screamed with pleasure (as much as she could muffled by a throat full of black cock) as she came like a tsunami, spraying her cum and piss all over poor Todd, still tied up in the chair behind Toad and being forced to watch every pornographic moment of his former girlfriend's total violation.

Todd couldn't avoid the spray and didn't even try now. He didn't even try to look away. He merely sobbed pathetically while he watched - helpless, hopeless and limp.

Kitty sucked Donk's spurting cock as hard as she could and squeezed her stretched-out sphincter around Toad's exploding dick - milking them both for every last drop of nigger jizz.

"GOD-DAYUM!!" Donk cried out as Kitty sucked hard on his spasming cock, "Bitch be HOOVERING the fuckin' nut outta my balls, B! She gonna fuckin' deflate the muthafuckers and shit!!"

"Fo' real, fam!!" Toad grunted as another massive load of cum was coaxed from his balls by Kitty's clenching sphincter and exploded from his flared cockhead into the little blonde's bowels, "Fucking freak be jerking my shit with her fuckin' butthole, dawg!!"

That's right you fucking big-dicked thugs! Kitty thought savagely, Give me all that hot nigger spunk! I want it ALL!!

Kitty sucked even harder and squeezed her asshole as tight as she could around Toad's spurting prick, using her entire rectum to drain it dry.

"FFFUUUUCCKKKK, BIIIITCCHHH!!" Toad screamed as Donk cried out "AIEE-AIEE-AIEE!!", seriously concerned about the safety of his long prick buried balls-deep in this teenage succubus' voracious throat.

.

.

.

Harold was stumbling through the hallway, groggy and Nyquil-drunk when he heard Donk and Toad hooting and hollering as his daughter drained them of their fuck juices. He listened at her door and shook his head disapprovingly.

How many times have I told her to turn down that awful rap music? The clueless, half-conscious white cuckold started towards the stairs to find his absent wife...

.

.

.

Jenny came to slowly and woozily. The great big black burglar was pulling his impossibly long and fat cock out of her throat, allowing her to breathe a bit more freely. Only the softball-sized head was still wedged in her gaping wide mouth. Her jaw ached from being forced open so wide for so long.

As the thoroughly face-fucked white wife's vision faded back in, she saw something out of the corner of her view - a figure behind the black beast. She could just make out the shape... it was Harold!!

Jenny panicked as she realized her poor, already-humiliated husband was about to discover her - pinned as she was against the kitchen wall, half-naked with a giant black cock in her throat, a baseball bat shoved all the way up her ass and with a bulging bellyful of thick black cum and hot nigger piss!

Just then Lowbeam shoved his dick all the way back down the blonde MILF's throat - balls deep - and came directly into her belly AGAIN!

"RRRRRAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHH!!" the huge black thug roared as he dumped his full ball load directly into Jenny's overfull, stretched-out belly.

Jenny couldn't help herself, even with Harold in her eyeline - she came uncontrollably. She went limp, held up only by the black man's grip on her wrists. Her legs gave out with the force of her core-shaking orgasm and she slid down the wall, shoving the last of the wide part of the black bat up into her obscenely stretched-out asshole. Her thick, meaty butt cheeks quivered and jiggled as she came helplessly and hysterically. Her bladder gave out completely and she pissed herself involuntarily. Her urine shot out forcefully across the floor, making a large pool on the kitchen's hard tile surface.

Harold entered the kitchen and wasn't sure what he was seeing. It was dark and his vision was still blurry from the extra-strong dose of Nyquil.

"Jenny? Honey?" he took a step forward and slipped on a pool of saliva and piss on the hard tile and went straight down. His head hit the floor with a sharp "FWACK!" and the clueless cuckold knocked himself right out.

Lowbeam's cock was still oozing cups and cups of thick nigger jizz as it was buried to the hilt down Jenny's throat, but he looked back and saw the white wimp husband splayed out on the kitchen floor - out cold in a pool of piss. The great huge black thug howled with such a deep, loud belly laugh that it shook the glass cabinets.

Jenny's body could feel the bass of Lowbeam's deep, resonant voice and her pussy quivered in response. And she could feel his giant cock pump another thick, hot glob of his thick spunk into her guts with each deep guffaw as his powerful abs contracted.

Finally, as Jenny was on the edge of passing out from lack of oxygen yet again, Lowbeam had poured what felt like a quart of his black baby batter into her belly and pulled himself out of her throat unceremoniously and dropped her to the floor carelessly.

Jenny fell forward (the baseball bat still buried deep up her ass) and coughed up thick cum from her throat and mouth. The black bastard's gallon of piss and cum was just too much for her to hold in her little white belly and it revolted, regurgitating up the overflow. It filled her mouth, bulging her cheeks. She tried to hold her lips tight, but it started spraying out from her puckered lips and soon she was spewing the black man's copious jizz all over her oversized tits.

Lowbeam completely ignored poor Jenny's plight, walking past the unconscious white husband and spitting on him as he went back to the china cabinet and packed up the rest of their wedding gift silver.

Jenny collapsed, exhausted, unable to move or think. She looked over at Harold. He was out cold, but breathing regularly. She was relieved that he didn't seem seriously injured... but she was more relieved that he hadn't quite seen what Jenny had been doing with the great big black burglar!

The used white wife looked over at her black assailant and saw him finish up with the china cabinet and look around. Her heart started racing when he looked back at her and seemed to be thinking.

Oh fuck, she thought, what is he going to do now?!

The 7-foot-plus black goliath walked back over to the thoroughly used MILF, his heavy footsteps causing ripples in the pool of piss on the floor that Harold and Jenny lay in.

Without saying a word, the black giant squatted down, grabbed a fistful of Jenny's long blonde hair and lifted her up by it. Jenny mewled submissively in pain. Lowbeam pulled her head up to his face and stared right into her eyes.

Jenny was paralyzed by his dominant, manly, dangerous gaze. Like prey in the sight of a predator, she simply froze and waited to see what he would do.

The black burglar lifted his bag of loot and shook it.

"GRUNT."

Jenny looked at the bag, then back into the black man's cold dark eyes and understood. She was still coughing up his cum, but nodded and choked, "the safe, in the bedroom..."

Then the giant negro smiled and dragged the white wife by her hair up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

12