Two More Parties That Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up hours later feeling his hand stroking her hair. Brett had woken before her and was tenderly stroking her hair with his good arm. Valerie felt a bit guilty about what she'd done in light of the endless kindness he'd shown her. She looked up to see him gazing down at her.

"Good morning Valerie."

"Thank you for helping me" was all she could say as all he'd done went through her mind.

"No one gets left behind" he said while smiling at her.

"Giving me your blood was above and beyond the call of your duty. You don't look good" she replied. He looked very pail from his blood loss and the impact of the entire ordeal. He appeared to be in substantial pain. Valerie knew he'd need her help to get back to friendly territory. She knew too that the night before, this man had earned her loyalty by saving her from the unknown death that faces vampires.

"Everyone has different perceptions of duty" he said as he got up and made preparations to get them home.

***

Sorry this was slow, but I was going for more than strip, thrust, grunt, nap. I encourage any constructive comments either pro or con.

12