Two Weeks Aboard SS America

Story Info
Couple enjoy a cruise.
798 words
3.45
41.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers

This one is a sequel to Todd and Me.

*

The SS America towered above the smaller craft lying beside it inside the harbor. Displacing 100,000 tons, and 1000 feet long it would be our floating home for the next two weeks.

The ship had all the emanates one could want. In every cabin there was HD TV, complimentary bar, coffee pot, and internet.

Three swimming pools filled from the sea were located on different sections of the ship. One was mid ship on the top deck. The other two were located on lower decks at each end of the ship. Two are roughly the size of a back yard pool. The third is Olympic size with a diving board.

For those who like exercise, and I am one who does, there is a fully equipped weight gym.

That warm Friday evening in July Todd and I walked over the threshold from the gangplank to the main deck to begin our first real vacation. We would live in luxury accommodations. I would record the time on my Nikon digital camera.

"So what should we do first?"

"Find our cabin," he answered.

During the eight months since my sister had introduced us at her apartment we had done a lot together. I had introduced him to hockey and even taught him to control the puck on his stick. We had watched figure skating together. I had been shopping with him on a few occasions. I had made my compromises and he his for the sake of this relationship. Neither of us minded.

Despite acting feminine my boyfriend is not a weakling. In fact I was surprised to see his very muscular body the first time we had sex all those months ago.

The large, rectangular glass encased and metal framed diagram of the ship inside a large foyer indicated the location of all the ship's attractions. Staring at it, we made mental notes.

The cruise line no doubt was operated by and for gays. That was the add that Todd and I had read the day we made reservations. We took this to mean that no one aboard, neither crew member nor passenger, was straight.

After settling into our cabin we came to the mid ship pool. For a few moments we bathe by ourselves. Singly and in pairs other men began arriving a few moments after we were there.

This pool, we soon learned, was bathing suit optional. Seeing the men naked all around us, Todd and I pulled off our swim trunks and left them under our chairs.

The whole scene became a feast for the eyes. Most of the men were well built. One couple not far from us made love. We began looking around us, cruising other men beside the pool.

Todd and I made mental notes while we flirted with each other. He nudged me. The gesture called my attention to a blond whose ass made both our dicks hard as he walked away toward the opposite end of the pool.

The passengers were mixed crowd, probably half were men. The pool also drew a mixed crowd.

The couple near us making love was holding back nothing. Todd and I casually stroked each other's dick while watching some hot anal action.

"Do you think he'll cum?"

His answer made me think dirtily.

"What do you think?"

"Yup," I said.

"Ronald you should sit on my lap."

I grinned, leaned and kissed his mouth.

In the water just above the waist another couple kissed. Watching them put us both in the mood for some hot anal action. I climbed onto my boyfriend's lap. My stiff cock bounced up and down as I rode him, no doubt attracting attention.

"MMMNmmmmmmmmmmmm yeeaahhhhh," I whispered.

As this sex was spontaneous we went bare, that is no condoms. Knowing that he would cum inside me any second now, excited me. It inspired me to keep riding him. His monster cock monster rubbing inside my ass brought me to ecstasy.

"Oh baby fuck my hole! Fuck me hard!"

"You're in the driver's seat Ronald."

Just seconds after his answer there was another nice sensation. I felt a wet stream up inside. As I climbed off I knew that his cum was oozing from my hole. I turned and kissed my lover then jumped into the pool.

Later on that evening while my boyfriend relaxed in patio chair just outside the cabin, I went on the internet. Staying in touch with my sister, I composed the following e-mail.

"AmandaWillard@XYZ.net

Todd and I are having a good time on this cruise. We made good use of the pool and the weight room for a while. There's a band aboard and movie theaters. We'll play this by ear.

bye for now,

Ron"

Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers