Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it turns me on too," I said.

It was obvious that Mandy was getting juicy again, and my cock was hardening once more. Then I looked at my watch. It was past 7 o'clock -- time to eat, shower, and get ready to go out to meet Jim and Linda again. So Mandy and I gathered up our towels and set off back to our apartment.

As we made our naked way through the resort, we passed several restaurants and couldn't help noticing the first customers arriving for their evening meals.

"Look how she's dressed for dinner," said Mandy as a long-haired blonde wearing red high heels, a red g-string and a red see-through blouse knotted under her breasts sat down at a table outside an Italian restaurant.

"Not bad for the local pizza parlour," I said.

"And how's that for the steakhouse?" asked Mandy, pointing across the road to the steak restaurant where two women in nothing more than underwear took seats with their partners. The guys were dressed in slacks and sports shirts but one woman wore nothing but a black push-up bra, thong and suspender belt with black stockings -- plus stiletto-heeled pink sandals to match her lipstick -- while the other had on a red platform half-bra that showed her nipples, red lacy micro-shorts and black hold-up stockings with red shoes.

As we watched, another foursome arrived -- the men dressed normally, one of the women bra-less with a fishnet minidress over her g-string and the other in a shiny blue dress that was low-cut and knee-length at the front and had see-through net from top to bottom when she turned round.

"Wow," I said. "That's pretty impressive."

"Impressive? Do you think so?" asked Mandy. "There's not a bare pussy between them. I hope you'll be impressed by the outfit I'm planning to wear this evening."

12