All Comments on 'Tyler's Graduation'

by tytwink69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crap

After a while Tyler felt his fathers cock harden and a hot warm load shoot into his asshole.

You started in the third person and then switched...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an excellent story of dad and son bonding

more, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A hard story to come up with another chapter

A little bit more about there history might help but otherwise not a bad start

Darque_HeartDarque_Heartalmost 11 years ago
good read

Nice story, would have loved it to be a little longer with more and longer sex scenes between the Dad and son. Maybe the next chapter will take us there. I have missed my times with a younger man, it has been to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice one

i think it would be better if Tyler did not sucked his dad's to wake him up...but instead,He stroked it and let his father get a boner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a great story of dad and son bonding

Tyler's an 18 year old guy, "young and hung and full of cum," as the saying goes. Like plenty of boys, many many more than anyone cares to talk about, he's been interested in what his daddy's got jumping around in his pants. That's normal. A boy is fascinated by his father's big cock. To him, it has power and authority, it's the cock that made him after all. When dad slides his big hard cock in Tyler's mouth his son likes how it fills up his mouth, it feels so natural to him. Then his father flips his boy over on his belly, and his young son yells, "Fuck yes, dad, fuck your baby boy!" His father shoves his fat daddy-dick up Tyler's tight little twat and goes to town. He fucks his sweet little cunt like there's no tomorrow, and finally blows his heavy loaded daddy-balls up Tyler's cute boyish butt and floods him with some of the same sperm that made him. Dad'll be doing that a lot from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tyler

excellent story; as someone else said-possibly be a little longer; sequel(s) would be nice.

how about Tyler decides to save $$$ and go to a local college, and continue to live at home with his father, and then have more sex stories; possibly a gf for one or both and 3 or 4 ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous