All Comments on 'Ultimate Black Fantasy Realized'

by ljmwriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Appreciation for a sista

The story had such detail and explict descripition! Sounds like a night I had with my Vanilla lover and brought great memories. Truly a work of art! 100% excellent! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just To Hot

I read your story and I just wanted to say PLEASE keep writing, I loved all of the details and it was so hot.

hoosier80hoosier80over 16 years ago
OMG!!!! YOU LIVED MY FANTASY.......

My God what a story. You described my fantasy to the "T". I hope to fulfill it someday like you did. Nothing sexier than a black woman with a nice ass and big tits. I hope to taste some of that gorgeous bronze pussy and ass. Keep writing. Give me more. Thank You!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet juice

I also have a fantasy of loving a black woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Exactly!

Nothing in the world is sexier than a hot black woman. Your stories capture them perfectly, very descriptive. Please share more stories of Yolanda, I know several women who remind me of her, and your writing gets the imagination going. Hot!

quietman200quietman200almost 11 years ago
Good job

Very hot. Very intense. Apart from two brief lapses into third person and one either misused or misspelled word, technically flawless, which made it that much more enjoyable to read. They actual sex part of their first date may have been a bit rushed. I was expecting him to invite her for drinks or lunch and then move on, kind of think I would have liked it better, but I'm not complaining. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i liked it but

Your married! And I'm guessing to a white women since you can't get enough of Yolanda chocolate pussy. Good story, but go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tried, but couldn't

I tried to read this story for the context and appreciate his feelings towards black women, but I kept going back to the fact that the main character is a married man and he only loves this black woman for her body. He doesn't know anything about her, nor wants to without the ultimate reward of being inside her.

The character has affairs with Yolanda still but that's never out of love, and has no intention to leave his wife. And somehow Yolanda, a beautiful specimen of black independence, is fine with being the side piece for ten years? I know this is a fantasy so I'm trying not be harsh, but I think you should understand that thinking about black women as only exotic objects to be fucked and not marriage or love material is kind of a dick move. People have rope fetishes. Rope is an object. Black women are not objects. You love black women so much? Write a genuine love story with two single people.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 9 years ago
Accounts receivable at life insurance company

I enjoy your stories and am working my way through your portfolio of submissions. They are pretty obviously fiction, but I suppose there may be some basis in fact to inspire things and get the ball rolling.

I find it easy to believe that you are a professional writer. Your stories are well written, even if some people object to the morals (or lack thereof) of most of your characters. Generally, the build up is good and the sex is white hot.

As fiction has an obligation to attempt to be believable, I wanted to point out one glaring error. Life insurance companies do not have accounts receivable departments. It would have been more realistic to mention premium accounting, policyholder service, underwriting, or claims. If your character was a highly training professional, perhaps she is an actuary. But then in another story, a different female character has a high level degree in math. So maybe actuary is not a good choice, but there are plenty of others that do not involve non-existent accounts receivable departments.

shang40shang40over 5 years ago
Black Kenyan

Years back I had a Kenyan friend whose sister was too beautiful. Since I had gay relations with my friend I told him my desire for her.

He said she will be happy.

After a week I had long night with his sister. And found she was too hot. गरम भट्टी

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This would be okay if he wasn't married. As it is he's a slime. If you like black women, why didn't you marry one in the first place? Fucking idiot. Then you could fuck a sexy black woman every day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous