Ultimate Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was about to get ready to leave there was a knock on the door. Startled I just stared at the door a few moments wondering who was at the door and too frightened to answer it. Then I thought maybe my boyfriend didn't leave with the others, maybe he had stayed behind. I got up and went to the door placing my hand on the knob, but didn't turn it.

"Who is it," I asked timidly through the door.

"Open up," a man's voice yelled from the other side of the door. He was obviously not my boyfriend, I didn't recognize the voice at all, but he had a Spanish or Hispanic accent.

"Who are you?" I asked nervously.

"You better open up now or I'm calling the police - I saw what you were doing in there," he said sternly.

I stood there frozen, suddenly terrified at the truly public humiliation a visit from the police would bring. Things like that make the papers and I couldn't risk that. I then peeked through the peep hole in the door and saw the Hispanic man who had seen me sucking off my boyfriend. I could guess that he wanted some of the same and figured that was better than getting into trouble.

"Oh what the hell," I sighed as I reached for the door knob again and opened the door as I stepped back peeking around it as he entered.

He immediately took hold of my arm and pulled me toward the bed swinging me around causing me to lose my balance and fall on the bed on my back. As soon as I hit the bed I sat back up and saw the two men and the young woman who had watched me dance for my boyfriend and his friends as they entered the room. As I stared up at them in shock they moved forward and stood around me.

"You want some more cock baby?" the Hispanic man said laughingly grabbing his crotch.

The other two men, also Hispanic I think, just stood their leering at me as the woman giggled and stared at me. I didn't know what to say, I was overwhelmed with fear and embarrassment and just sat there hoping they would not force me to do anything.

"Maria wants to see you do it," announced the older man standing by the woman. "Don't you," he laughed as he put his arm around her as she covered her mouth shyly and giggled uncontrollably.

As I averted my eyes from Maria's humiliating gaze I saw that the Hispanic man who had watched me giving head through the window had unbuckled his pants and was now holding his fat cock before me. I looked up at him pleadingly and shook my head in silent refusal hoping that he would not make me do it in front of Maria and the others.

"Suck it you little slut - You know you want it," he demanded as he moved closer rubbing the tip against my face making me pull back surprised at the sudden contact.

"Please, NO," I protested as I moved back on the bed my legs now partially dangling off the bed. Suddenly he jumped on top of me crawling over me until I was forced onto my back with his weight on my chest and his cock inches from my lips. Helpless I stared up at him as he rubbed his cock over my clenched lips while the others moved around so they could get a better look.

"Lick it bitch," commanded my captor as he tried to pry my lips apart with his now rigid tool.

Realizing I had no choice I relented parting my lips and extending my tongue to the head of his cock as he slapped it again my open lips. Suddenly he moved forward and pushed it against the gap in my lips forcing them to open wide as he jammed his cock deep into my mouth. Supporting himself over me with his hands he fucked my mouth relentlessly as I desperately tried to accommodate his rhythm to avoid choking. As he pummeled my face one of the other men, I didn't know which at the time raised my legs and jammed his cock into my sore little asshole. I tried to scream as the cock in my ass began to furiously ram me only managing a loud grunt with my mouth filled with cock.

They fucked me for what seemed an eternity when finally the cock fucking my mouth released its load far down my throat gagging me for an instant as I by reflex gulped it down.

As he pulled his cock out and rolled to the side I could see Maria watching me intently with a glazed look on her face as the older man massaged her ample breasts through her shirt. They watched, mesmerized as the other man, a younger, but ugly man with a rutty face and a few teeth missing, fucked me savagely. Unwilling to look at the horrible man as he abused my burning asshole I stared into Maria's eyes suddenly feeling a sort of kinship with her as the old man groped her. Up until that moment she had seemed a willing participant, but now she seemed to be submitting to the men as I was. I watched as he opened her shirt and pulled her bra up allowing her large breasts to flop free jiggling as they settled on her chest. She showed no pleasure in her face, just an acceptance, her eyes now gazing sadly toward the floor as he fondled her.

I watched the scene before me distracted somewhat from the disgusting man fucking my poor, now gaping asshole. After a few moments he pulled out much to my relief and walked around the bed to where the couple stood leaving me alone on the bed. As he approached she sullenly stripped away her remaining clothes exposing herself fully to us. "Maria, finish me off," he commanded as he reached for her squeezing her milky white flesh in his dirty hand. .

I laid there unable to take my eyes off her as she obediently knelt and took his hard cock, soiled from my ass into her mouth. The old man stepped back and observed her approvingly as he peeled off his pants revealing a somewhat small, but rigid penis amidst a bush of grey pubic hair. As she sucked the dirty cock in her mouth he grabbed fist full of her long hair wrapping it around his cock as he stroked himself.

All but forgotten by the trio I laid there on the bed where they had left me stroking my own cock as I watched the spectacle before me. The younger man began thrusting in earnest as his orgasm seemed to be mounting while she struggled to keep up.. Then suddenly he grunted loudly as he shot his load down her throat.

Moments later as he pulled his wet dick from her tired mouth the old man ejaculated spraying his cum into her hair and over the side of her face. When he was done he let go of her cum drenched hair allowing it to fall matted and wet against her face.

She remained kneeling completely nude on the floor, almost expressionless, just gazing at the floor in front of her. I sat there no longer stroking my dick overwhelmed with pity for the poor girl I had moments before found so erotic as she was used by these men.

My thoughts were suddenly dismissed as the old man sternly instructed me to kneel beside Maria on the floor. Slowly I crawled off the bed and took a position next to her on the carpet. The men moved in front of us, the young beast of a man stood before me as the old man moved in front of Maria.

At first I thought they wanted us to clean there sticky cocks or suck them again, but then to my horror I realized what they were going to do to us. The young man smiled a toothless grin down into my frightened eyes as he began to pee on me.

I grimaced shutting my eyes tight as his smelly urine streamed onto my face and hair. I had never felt so humiliated, so degraded as I knelt there submissively while he showered me with his piss. When the stream finally subsided he made me take his dripping cock into my mouth and clean him.

As I sucked the last drops of urine from the now flaccid dick I watched as the old man released a torrid of piss onto Maria's face and cum drenched hair.

"Open," I heard him say and then watched in shock as he aimed the stream directly into her open mouth as she struggled to swallow as much of it as she could. When he was done she gulped down the last of it and licked the small soft flesh of his dick to his satisfaction.

The men dressed and left within moments, probably needing to get back to work before they were missed, leaving Maria and I alone still sitting on the floor covered with piss and cum. I tried to say something to her, but she wouldn't respond.

She got up and went to the bathroom as I got up and sat on the bed. I could hear the water running in the shower as I removed my wet nightie and wig. Desperate to clean up myself I decided to go in and use the sink as she showered figuring modesty was no longer an issue between us. I removed my heels and damp stockings before entering the bathroom. As I washed my face and chest over the basin I watched the figure of the young girl in the shower behind me in the mirror.

"She is very beautiful," I remember thinking at the time making me feel both admiration and jealousy at the same moment.

When she got out of the shower she scooped up her clothes and left the bathroom glancing up at me only once with a meek smile seeming somewhat embarrassed.

I quickly followed her, "Can you stay with me for a little while," I asked pathetically.

She looked back at me as she pulled on her panties and smiled this time more broadly, "No, must work," is all she said.

I stood there leaning against the bathroom door frame as I watched her finish dressing and leave without another word or glance in my direction. I felt empty as I got into the hot shower and cleansed my body and mind of my ultimate submission.

12