All Comments on 'Ultimate Temptation'

by Arrow27

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh Puke

Another big bad nigger fucking over a white couple, how hot, not.

forfun44forfun44about 14 years ago
Excellent!!

Don't stop there...Keep the story going!!

fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 14 years ago
too abrupt

The end was too quick. Maybe you wanted to leave the reader to speculate whether or not pregnancy happened. Damned sure would be hard to hide if she slipped a little Tyrone out of her bred body in 9 months. Course the way she was brought up she could never , ever consider a "morning After" pill, abortion, or even a douche with an anti sperm ingredient. It just wouldn't be "right". But old Jake would love her regardless. Jake would support her no matter what her decision. Down the road, it would be a sin to have any children that didn't look like her firstborn so Tyrone would visit constantly to keep her bred and once the breeding had taken, she could convince herself that in the best interest of the child, that she and Ty have a loving relationship at least three or four times a week. the story was written incredibly well but the implications and abrupt ending without the words "to be continued" were disappointing to say the least. For once though, I'd like to see a story like this end with just a one time fuck with no pregnancy and the love that the woman says she has for her husband prevail and she ends it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
keep writing

Story was good kept writing and pay no attention to negative comments. I agree that you should continue this story line between the 2

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Sorry

Another marriage down the tubes....I guess that is what turns some folks on, but all I see is the pain, deception, and cheating. Yeah, I know it is just a story, but....the characters supposedly loved each other, then lust intervened and a marriage is destroyed...plus, how does Tyrone justify taking a married woman and wrecking a happy home....

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
great

i loved it , well written , very true sounding except the fertile part,

still made me very hot very tender the way they realized their needs

maybe she will not get preg , want more, i know jen wants more

bettylusvitbettylusvitabout 14 years ago
temptation 4 sure

that kind of temptation is almost impossible to resist once it gets started, i loved the story and can not wait for a sequel

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
Oh yes

Well done, makes me want a neighber like Ty,lol, and i am tied so no fears. Very real sounding they had the realtionship goin and not realizing it was there, then bang, now she is his any time both can not quit now , i know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

"Jennifer Wellington was a very happily married woman." Really? So why did fuck around with Ty? That is not what a "Very happily married woman." does is it? And as for getting pregnant? don't you think the husband might notice the child beign black? of course you will probably write a second chapter where the husband accepts the black child as his own.

simple49simple49about 14 years ago
This is a joke, right?

You're satirizing the ridiculous cliches and sterotypes of this type of story? As someone noted, "happily married" is incorrect or an oxymoron in this story. Because if it is not a joke or satire, it just badly written, unerotic, racist tripe. The need to feel good about yourself because you feel low self-esteem from your color or maybe you are white and have issues with that. Too bad. See a therapist and don't embarass yourself on this site with this kind of typically poor plotting that is not new under sun. Of course maybe you enjoy being humiliated and feeling shame. Then this note should make your day.

piano59piano59about 14 years ago
Temptation

HHmmm...Beautiful blond and black neighbor named Tyrone Johnson. Friends, spending innocent Tuesday afternoon together? Ok, it is fiction but you can still salvage the story in Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Happly Married?

What a joke, I guess its the husbands fault for not living in a better neighborhood and being a trusting fool, right. This is like every bad interracial story ever written, and just as stupid.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalabout 14 years ago

Let me see if I have this correct. Not to beat a dead horse as it has been mentioned before more than once...she was happily married and shared a love that would last forever. Appears pretty solid so far.

But then, oh-oh, when showing vacation pictures to her burly Black neighbor, she inadvertently shares a picture of herself topless. Well, Katy bar the door. What comes naturally now becomes unavoidable. The animal in him ignites, and she can do nothing but respond in kind. We are told a million thoughts race through her mind, but only two are presented: "She thought first of her husband and the fierce love she held for him. The fact that he was always there for her, and always would be"; and "Her next thought was of Ty and the pure need she now saw in his eyes." Guess which thought she heeded. And all of what transpires after that takes place beneath the table.

Arrow, you portray this wife as having been shy and possessing conservative religious attitudes. So her carnal needs had more to overcome than simply the thought of her vow of fidelity to her husband. I'm curious about a couple of things. Since she were so prim and proper prior to her marriage, why describe her reaction to seeing her neighbor's equipment as "it was by far the thickest penis she had ever seen." From what you wrote, it should have been just the second she had seen. Doesn't seem like much of a basis for comparison to astonish her so. Maybe it's because she is, as you described, so shy and reserved that she was so amazed. The other thing about which I'm curious concerns the neighbor's "thick black tongue." Since you didn't capitalize 'black,' you are obviously referring to the tongue's color. Was it something contagious?

This read as if a Harlequin Romance novel had gone porn. No offense, ladies, but this story seems mostly meant for females who want to feel naughty. The girls here are just as entitled to their stories as we men are ours. Hope you enjoyed, ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Is this a contest to see how many cliche's the author can get in?

If this is a contest, this poor excuse of writing is leading the "cliche contest". Come on author, yes it is fiction but it needs at least one element of plausibility. Sort of reads like another fucked up JPB effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep writing.

Not sure why some guys don't enjoy these stories. I mean it really doesn't have to be realistic. It isn't realistic that Miss April would have wild passionate sex with me either but that doesn't stop me from fantasizing as I look at her fabulously fine body. Frankly, it seems like a lot of the great writers here don't write much anymore. Like Karen Kay who wrote incredible hotwife/interracial stories. I miss her stories. There were a few writers that were as good as her and wrote similar stories but they probably got tired of the negative comments. Like in the Loving Wives section, guys will leave crappy comments if it is a cheating wife story and post comments as if it is a real story. They only want stories where it is more of a swinging nature, both parties doing it together. The problem is that there is no "Cheating Wives" section which makes Loving Wives the most appropriate forum for that kind of story. Now that so many great writers have been run off with crappy comments, the stories are starting to get boring. Personally, I like the Hot Wife, Cheating Wife, and White Wife with Black Guy stories. I don't care for the stories with gay elements to the cuckolding but so long as it is kept to the gay section, I am tolerant. When it comes to a cheating wife story, I wouldn't like it if the husband is devastated by it which is why I am not fond of JustPlainBob's stories, even if the husband always gets the last laugh. One of the hottest stories I ever read was both a cheating wife and interracial story. Husband gets a call from his college buddy about 6 years after college. Both guys are almost 30. The guy who called is black and the he called is white and now married to a hot little wife. Long story short, the hubby used to secretly watch his roommate (black buddy) have sex with many different hot girls of all different races. The guy was hung and a lady's man. So when his buddy calls him up and tells him that he will be coming to his city on business once a week every thursday and fly out on fridays, he insists that his buddy stay with he and his wife. He sees that his wife and buddy seem to be attracted to each other and then that night as they are watching a movie, he gets tired and has work the next day so calls it a night. He wakes up later and the wife isn't in bed so he goes to check on her and finds her and the friend just sitting on the couch very close to each other talking. He hides at the top of the stairs about 12 feet away and listens and it turns out that his wife and buddy had been kissing. But it started to go to far and the wife felt guilty and so stopped it and the buddy apologized. They talked some more and then the buddy wanted one last kiss so the wife let him It was steamy and passionate. But the wife then stopped it and said she had to go to bed. Hubby quickly returns to bed before wife gets there. OK, long story short again, hubby is turned on and wants to see how far it will go. He watches them do this every thursday night and it progresses a little further each time. About 6 weeks later, the wife has full blown sex with the buddy on the couch. Then they go to the guest room and have sex again. Hubby can't see in but can hear. The bedroom, like the master bedroom is on the back of the house 2nd floor and there is a big deck out there. Hubby stands outside of the window and listens. Then before the next visit, the hubby fixes the blinds so that he will be able to see in and with the window cracked, he can also hear. He does this for a couple of months. Then one day, as he goes to get in position to watch, he sees the friend walk into the guest room followed by the wife and they have sex. Then the wife suddenly gets up and says she is going to get a drink. The hubby stays put thinking she is just going to get the drink, but then a minute later he hears a gasp a little to his side. The wife had decided to check in on him and found the french doors to the deck open and the hubby not in bed. She walked out onto the deck and saw hubby looking into the guest room. So hubby rushes to her and puts his hand over mouth and quietly gets her into the master bedroom. She is frightened thinking her marriage is over. But the thing is that all three were actually getting what they wanted out of this. Buddy was getting hot sex, wife was getting hot sex with an extremely well hung and sexy guy and hubby was getting turned on watching his wife. For hubby, it was win win because he had always fantasized about watching his wife have the kind of mind blowing sex he had seen the girls have with his buddy. He just never expected it to be his buddy. He also liked the fact that he got to see his wife be open and honest about just how great the sex was...admitting that it was the best she had ever had. Maybe she would have hid that fact if hubby watched from the start. Truth is, hubby didn't just want to watch her have sex, he wanted to watch her have better sex than they had. In other words, a very well hung guy that knew how to use what he had. So it was a perfect situation for him. So as they stood in the bedroom, he had to quickly explain all of that to a shocked wife who couldn't believe the whole thing had turned her hubby on tremendously and that he had been watching since the very first night. Hubby also reassured her that it was also perfect because he had also heard her explain to the buddy that while the sex was physically better, it was emotionally better with her hubby because she only loved her hubby. So it was everything the hubby could wish for. So he convinced her to quickly get back in there and let him see her get fucked better than he could fuck her...just once more that night, then they would talk more the next day. He also told her not to hold back, to keep telling his buddy how much better his cock was and how much better it felt to have sex with him. So she asked if he was sure and when he said yes, she went back to the guest room and did just that but this time, when the buddy wasn't in a position to notice, the wife would look to the window, catch a glimpse of her hubby and look straight into his eyes and say stuff like..."this is the best cock I have ever had." Buddy never knew but from that time on, the hubby and wife always knew and she would always look into his eyes and describe how much better the big cock felt, and how much bigger it felt, etc... That story was a favorite of mine for a very long time. By the way, hubby didn't really hold it against his buddy because his buddy had always told him that he was the kind of friend you could trust your life to, just not your wife...or girl friend. Man that was a hot story. I want many more like it. I miss them and wish guys would just lay off the writers. Only thing I agree with getting on them about is the gay stuff. There is a gay forum so all of the cuckold stories with any gay content like the hubby going down on the wife after the other guy has cum in her...yeah, that needs to go to the gay section. Keep it there...respect the guys who aren't gay and don't want to read it and we can be tolerant. In other words, be tolerant of the straights and the straights will be tolerant of you.

LaraBlackLaraBlackabout 14 years ago
great story

great story, obviously not the most complex plotline, but good nonetheless. I liked how both of the participants didn't want to cheat on their spouses, but gave in to their urges in the end. I hope that very gradually, over time, they will become more and more deeply involved with each other, and gradually their guilt will subside. I also hope the Black Guy knocks up the white wife, and his own wife as well preferably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
follow up

you really need to write part 2 of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sad

Maybe they could have a threesome. And the black man gets to bone the white boy. You SUCK as an author

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!

Congrats!!!

DrkmanDrkmanover 5 years ago
No protection

How about another chapter, would love to find out if he did or didn't knock her up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous