All Comments on 'Uncaged'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rape story

This is a rape story and not a very good one at that.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 16 years ago
Poor excuse

of a story. Even in dom/sub relationships the basis is love and trust. This was an example of violation of trust, and she should have given him a serious warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fascinating

I loved this story. Those who deny this beast inside exists are only kidding themselves. A rape story? What are we.. kindergartners? Those who live a BDSM lifestyle realize that a power exchange means one of the partners is left with less power, by choice. Knowing they are giving the Dominant partner their consent. Had the slave in this story wanted it to stop.. it would have. Though the beast was out, He still loved her. This story is much like what I live every day. Consensually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Worthy of Being Read

I cannot say I found it arousing, but your story does deserve to be read. I agree, everyone has a beast inside of them. Those who think they are better than that are crazy. We all have urges, needs, lusts, etc. I cannot find them all stimulating, but I know they exist. Thanks for the interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bad basis for review

I both agree and disagree with the assessment that this is a bad story because a Dom abused his sub. On the one hand, I do feel, that in a world of selfish people, treating someone who is willing to love you deeply, despite your flaws, and be there for you in any situation-and even to let you be in control- is more than a good idea...to do anything else is immoral. On the other hand, you are really only complaining because this is a Male Dom with a Female Sub. There are so many stories where the Dominatrixes outright VIOLATE their men, that I just can't count them all. Where they promise release and deny it, where they use strapons even though men say no, even where they have men raped by other men without their permission.

Ultimately, while I personally despise stories where Doms mistreat their subs, you are picking on this author because it is a Male Dom/Fem Sub relationship. You should be posting the exact same comments on Femdom stories. Hence, it seems to me that you are unfairly picking on the author in question. You see, his work belongs to an entire genre that I dislike- not one simply of domination, but of abuse. In the end, all works of that genre whould be treated in the same manner- rather than singling out the Male dom ones for persecution.

Finally, though I personally dislike this idea, some people are into it...it is a full genre in it's own right. And you can't really give a story a bad rating because you don't like the genre. Just stick to a genre you do like...or at least be fair and print a similar bad review for every piece in this genre. You can't give a horror novel a bad review simply because it is a horror novel after all. I don't really like the theme of Doms abusing their subs, regardless of gender, but I can't give it a bad score because it's a genre I don't like. I'm giving a neutral 50, and leaving it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I liked it

To put it short and sweet i liked. Interesting concept. Thank u... cat

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only a very good man

Can garner that kind of love and devotion to immediately forgive and continue to offer love and deep acceptance. Only a very good man would be conflicted by his desire to embrace that forgiveness because he can't yet forgive himself.

I know this is an old story, but it seemed like everyone's comments missed the point. This was about love, not rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rough sex but not rape

Female POV. I am front of the line to jump on abuse and rape that is not clearly labeled as noncon. I don't believe that is what this story is. While I don't see myself in this relationship, it is working for them. There is clearly identified care and concern between these two. There is rough handling, but not physical torture, not humiliation, not denial of basic needs. She acknowledges his issues and needs and has chosen to try to meet those needs. Again, not for me because I do find his lack of control worrisome, but works for them. Isn't that what any relationship is about-meeting each other's needs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

people are saying his sub shes not his sub shes his slave if she was his sub i would be appalled at his dom behaviour but hes not a dom he is a master he is in control of her body so in that respect he has done no wrong but if this is being labelled bdsm thats a little issue as safe sane and consensual doesnt truthfully describe their relationship but to be honest i wouldnt know what to label i either a very enjoyable story anyway

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous