All Comments on 'Uncircumcised Men Are Better'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Done this

You have done this, or is this the best of sammy boy? No such thing with you as best. Please just quit this dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
preservatives?!

there is litlle here of use or interest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'm sure that Shit brain is an expert

on this subject having taken many men at either of it's ends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
don't waste your time reading this shit

Just another sad example of this cum shot's dead brain fart

Labe_LoverLabe_Loverabout 16 years ago
Awful, as usual

The only reason I click on this guy is to see if others despise him as much as I do; I don't read his posts anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
really bad

Hey Guy,

It's about time you changed the format okay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Horrible

This is erotic?

harold4harold4about 14 years ago
This is anticirc propaganda.

That is nonsense. Ask my wife if she prefers me and our 2 circumcised sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my 53 yr old bbc Hotwife

Well I can tell you from personal experience watching my mature white wife with her young black stallions that she orgasms more and prefers uncut black cock. She claims the foreskin rolls down to the base of their huge member stimulating her clit at the same time her cervix is pounded causing her to gush and squirt . She also loves to suck uncut black meat as well. She claims also her uncut black stallions have a distinct manly aroma and taste that makes her mouth water her cunt wet and her nipples hard as their powerfull cock. I have to believe her. I have seen first hand the way she orally attacks an uncut black hotsecock over a cut black horsecock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...