All Comments on 'Uncle Fester's Repudiation'

by Cuckoldjim

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This would have been a

much better story if the deputy chief had been the one that had been killed by the husband instead of the husband committing suicide.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ah. The dragging sound of the anon trolls knuckles!

Bless!

The story was OK, but needs more.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
I liked the story...

And I post this just to tick off all the "Anonymous" dick heads who are too stupid to realize no one cares what they say when they don't sign a name.

This one was a little easier to follow than "Incriminating Dots." Black on white wife cheating is one of my favorite. This one is interesting after watching all the cop shows on TV. I have been in Law Enforcement, and can understand the dynamics, of a superior in authority, and an officer who works nights and is away from his wife.

5 stars on the erection meter.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Provacative, well written

designed to inspire the jealousy and disbelief of those of us who do nto wish to have these type things happen.

knot_limberknot_limberover 9 years ago
You owe another chapter

This tale should have follow up, Sex is color blind, he was wronged by his wife and jumped back into fire, he's going to allow his cuckolding. He wants its, so be it

CuckoldjimCuckoldjimover 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Imbeciles

I noticed that when this story first posted, the number of negative comments quickly exceeded the number of views. People who are too lazy to actually read a story before criticizing have no credibility. I will do some severe culling.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Of course the BTB crowd are abusing anonymous comments and the voting in this section. It's what they do. And the site's admin wants nothing to do with fixing the problem, because she believes that there's nothing wrong. Go into the forums sometime and pm Laurel about it, she is convinced that Loving Wives is just full of people who need to learn to play nice, not anonymous trolls and the BTB authors who feed them abusing the system and sending anonymous threats to anyone who dares have a fetish they don't like.

All that said, a very enjoyable story. Nice to see real Loving Wives stories making a come back on here of late, hope to see more from you. Just turn off voting and anonymous comments, you'll be happier that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FLC

Would you like a little cheese with your whine?

No one cares what the minority, (you) has to say.

So go suck the bulls cum out of your wifes pussy and crawl back into your cave

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

"No one cares what the minority, (you) has to say."

And that is why the btb crowd don't belong on this site. They claim again and again that it's somehow violating their freedom of speech to criticize them or point out the flaws in placing their stories in a category that is so obviously not the right one. But then their fans say things like that, and I never see any authors from the BTB camp arguing against the censorship and harassment of cuckold writers or readers, or the blatant rigging of the voting in this section or the anons who clearly violate site rules by posting again and again and again in the same story through IP proxies. I just get e-mails from those authors, or their wives if they don't want to actually e-mail me themselves apparently, telling me that they agree this section is filled with anonymous trolls and violent assholes, but they just don't want to do anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FLC

I see more whine to rinse the cum out of your mouth. Why dont you practice what you preach and shut up.

Such a girly girl

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

It's fascinating when the anonymous little cowards don't realize that by commenting they are proving my argument for me. It's like the only people who bother to comment anonymously lack any kind of self awareness and basic critical thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm guessing 14, maybe 15 years old.

No way this story is written by a mature, intelligent adult... it is childish, complete nonsense and has absolutely nothing EROTIC in it... So, why is it here? because this is another emotionally disturbed, middle aged loser who has had NO sex life worth talking about who is pretending he doesn't have major gay desires. This is his therapy, but in the end, there is no therapy to off-set denial... and the pathetic loser Cuckoldjim will continue to have no life. So Jim, why don't you get off this site, and invest the time you put into this joke of a posting into getting a REAL LIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL-LOL

"honeylicker" if no one cares what anonymous has to say why are you reading their comments? "frontlinecaster" you protest too much, don't read comments if they bother you so much. Is it a fetish of you guys too whine on every comment? Why all the fuss? Author, the same question goes too you also, why are you allowing voting and anonymous comment if they bother you so much. All your whining is not going to change anything, in fact, it will make matters worse. Why don't you guys petition this site to establish another category just for swingers and cuckold lovers. Wouldn't that fix the problem rather then whining constantly about anonymous comments. (ML)

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

You heard the anon, this was written by a 14 year old middle aged man.

This is why anon comments should be disabled site wide. No one commenting anonymously has anything even remotely worthwhile to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FLC

Just because you have a "name" you are as anonymous as the rest of us. Hiding behind the fictitious front line caster. Heck why don't you call yourself Anon666 or Shit-packer. You most definitely are not on the front line that's for sure. Lol

You enjoy bantering with us anonymous cretins. Hell, I enjoy pulling your chain and exposing you for the moron you are and you keep engaging me.

Since you are so dead set against the word anonymous, quit hiding, grow some balls and post your real name. Until you do shut the fuck up. Come on Girly girl hit me with your purse some more.

Your friendly neighborhood anonymous person.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Not being anonymous doesn't mean giving your real name. It means giving any way to be identified and held accountable for what you say or do. So, for example, you know that all of my comments are from me. You can form an opinion of me, albeit one that is incorrect if you're a braindead little shit like you. You on the other hand I have to assume are the same person as all the other anon posts, so the ones that are overtly racist or sexist are all you. The ones that profess how much they like watching their wives fuck big black cock, those are you too. You really seem to have some issues, considering what I see you say every day in the incest section, and don't even get me started on all the things you say under those Gay Male stories and the rape ones about how much you love thinking about being fucked up the ass. Since none of those are attributable to anyone, I can just assume those are all you, and you have no way to argue otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Frontline or Background

8-25

Frontline - I disagree. If you don't want to be anon just use your background information: real name and address. For all we know sometime you post anonymously just like I sometime post using my user name. Or, you may even have multiple user names depending on who you want or don't want to offend at any particular time.

Has any one ever figured out the title relevance?

Yours in anonymity,

Anon.1

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
How?

How could this Police defend us from anything bad? The Chief was what it was, but we can't say nothing about it or it'll be racist comments. The husband was a wimp that didn't face the problems, accepted the bastard son of his death friend, and even got beaten by the Good black Chief...And the only cop with courage killed himself...What a crap...Any DNA test would make the good black Chief take care of his good black son...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
didn't bother reading it

the 1 star(*) is for authors, cuckheadjim, name/title/nomenclature species.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
unfortunately

this story speaks more to the role of bullies than a broken marriage. It also tells of a very weak police department that tolerates an openly abusive officer who controls his subordinates by use of force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your friendly neighborhood anonymous person

And you thought I had only one persona!! See how I fooled all of you!!!!!! I can play the anonymous game too and argue with myself. Pretending to be a BTB, and pretending to be a cuckold

Hahaha, you will never know if it is me or not. What a rush it is to be anonymous and.......also the

wimp extraordinaire, or not

Frontlinecaster

CuckoldjimCuckoldjimover 9 years agoAuthor
Uncle Fester reference

I have been waiting to see if anyone would figure out the title reference. In this age of the Internet, it should be easy. Think of it as an intelligence test and try not to flunk it.

The administrators of this site declined to publish the prequel to this story for reasons that I can't disagree with. That story like this one was all the more disturbing because it was based on a real event. Domestic homicides are not uncommon. The perpetrator then committing suicide is also common. The killing of an unfaithful wife is the ultimate Burn The Bitch response to a cheating wife. As this story illustrates, from a Darwinian perspective it is an extremely maladaptive response. The cheating wife is dead, but so is the cuckolded husband. Even if he had not committed suicide, all but the most incrediably inept police departments (and the outlaw biker bounty hunter in RAISING ARIZONA was absolutely correct when he said that a cop couldn't find his butt if he had a bell on it) would be able to solve this murder. The husband would then face decades in jail if not the death penalty. I defy all of the anonymous BTB trolls to explain how this would be a more adaptive response than finding a way to work through the wife's infidelity.

One final hint for the anonymous trolls. Read SPERM WARS by Proff Robin Baker or his more scholarly HUMAN SPERM COMPETITION.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No Offense Mr Author

I find it difficult to take a person that calls himself CuckoldJim seriously.Reading what you have posted in the last month or so I seem to be right Just another in a long line of educated fetishists posting implausible tripe in Loving Wives Lastly, you must realize that these type stories appeal to a small rabid portion of this readership.Getting indignantly pompous with the majority of your readers is probably not that bright but is certainly your preragative.Good Luck Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anybody who thinks all anonymous comments come from the same person

Is as ignorant and confused as the argument FLC and others continue to spawn in these comments section, story after story, and day after day.

FUCK, that gets OLD! Dealing with ignorance is SOOOO tiresome!

To date, I have never read a FLC comment that actually says ANYTHING constructive or productive or conducive to ANYTHING related to the story attached or its author.

FLC is as much a troll as those it condemns. FLC is as much a bully, as what it complains that "ALL" anon comments represent.

Then others get on the same bandwagon too.

I have read just as much hate, ire, and unconstructive abuse spew out of the comments from "named" commenters as I have from "anonymous" ones.

Frankly, I like to stay anon on this site if only to prove that SOME anons just MIGHT have something to say, and that not ALL anons are ignorant trolls.

Over the last few months, the debates raging over LW have caused me to comment even less, and only when I feel I have something THOUGHTFUL to say.

In fact, many of my comments have been praised by the authors, and I have been referred to as: "The Thoughtful Anon"

I even had Cpete use part of my comments in a story continuation that he penned late last year. Shit, that is high praise for an anon, I tell you!

Here on this story, I think I appreciated the different direction you took from your last series, (the one with the dots). I applaud you for including some dire consequences, for the hurtful betrayal exhibited by these characters. That said, there were enough similarities, to not have shown real growth yet. Keep working at it!

I will say that you STILL need to look long term into the future for these characters, and relate that they have at least thought beyond what might be past the next week. It would show some depth to the thinking and rationale behind the decisions that they make, and provide insight to those who would question this behavior.

My main quibble is why was the Police Chief absolved of ANY responsibility for his child. It had become obvious that he was the father, so why did someone ELSE have to adopt? Couldn't there have been legal measures pursued? Even if he had "just THAT much influence and power" achieved through fear and intimidation, it was a weak aspect of your story to not provide a more adequate explanation of this.

You can disable anon comments if you want. A lot of other writers who haven't developed a thick skin have. But if you do, it is like cutting off your nose in spite of your face. For every anon comment that was a waste of your time, there just might be one that gets you thinking, or makes you laugh. But don't forget, that when you alienate part of your audience, that just reduces the amount of people who will read and vote on your story. If you really don't care about reader response, why publish anything anyway? I'm saying that you DO have to walk a fine line, paying attention to constructive comments, ignoring others, but gauging ALL to determine your own overall effectiveness.

BTW, any TRULY well written story, one that REALLY deserves the hall of fame, DOES manage to have one interesting feature. While it IS true that there will ALWAYS be some asshole who just HAS to say something negative, REAL talent IS recognized around here. You will find the BEST stories manage to have the majority of commenters AGREEING. Sometimes you see an even split. Half like, half hate. Often the majority response is negative. It doesn't matter what, if anything, was said in the comment. Just categorizing the responses as + or -, will inform an author as to the overall effectiveness of his effort. If you skew that response but cutting out a MAJOR percentage of the people likely and willing to comment, you will never really know just how well your work was received.

To FLC and others, until you have something to say that ACTUALLY makes a contribution, perhaps it would be better to confine your responses to:

I liked it

or

I didn't like it

This perhaps, is the MOST useful thing to an author, and is what they really want to know the most from reading the comments!

Sure, that is reflected in the vote, but guess what.....?

ALL VOTING IS ANONYMOUS!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

No need to read.

What else to a story from an author named Cuckoldjim ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are You For Real

Fucking waste of space shit story good for nothing but flushing down the loo with the idiot author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A sorry story

It's a sad day when a story about so much debasement is thought of as titillating. How far we have sunk.

But that's not all. Having the bastard-producer be black only reinforces racist stereotypes. Not at all what "progressives" are about, right? Helping the KKK? Black guys can only have horse cocks and want to screw white women? Bring me my mint julep, boy!

I know it's easier on the author to have such easy identification of infidelity. But surely there must be a better way!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Garbage

One piece of garbage here. Why wouldn't the cuck Brady shoot the deputy chief, and save a bullet for his wife too? Shit story from a shot author.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

JFC this turd stunk so bad I had to burn my PC to get the smell out of my house.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

So, sexual harassment in the workplace of that caliber would go completely unpunished? Hell, even Chitcago or Dee-troit aren't that corrupt!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Kept thinking there must be a catch. The catch was a spineless man, slut wife, black cock and totally immoral people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous