Under the Flag Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're gonna get shot," Jahon replied, gingerly following his roommate's lead, not knowing what to expect as their overzealous sense of sexual conquest carried them into uncharted territory.

"I think we're home-free Dawg," Kelly assured. "We told her to leave the door open...she did. We've been sitting outside for 2 hours watching the house. Her husband left an hour ago and hasn't come back...I bet the bitch is up there naked...just waiting for us!"

Jahon just shook his head, hoping Kelly was right.

Approaching the foot of the steps that led to the upstairs bedrooms, both Jahon and Kelly paused for a moment, taking final stock in what they were about to do.

"Ready," Kelly sighed.

"As I'll ever be," Jahon replied excitedly.

With that, both young men began trudging up the steps in their heavy brown leather workboots. As the upstairs hallway drifted into view, each guy focused his gaze down the long hall, directly at the room all the way at the end where sunlight was shining brightly out of.

"That's her bedroom," Kelly whispered, nudging Jahon with his elbow.

Inching up the hall one tentative step at a time, Kelly and Jahon's senses were keenly tuned in as each kept one hand on the pistol they carried in their pants pocket, just in case.

* * * * *

Laying on her own bed, feeling vaguely like a kidnapped earthling that was spread out and blindfolded on an alien's examining table, Tammy's heart pounded in her chest with every step closer Jahon and Kelly took down the hall.

Tammy's mouth had become so dry, she had to fight to keep her tongue from blocking her throat as the weighty sounds of impending doom neared just outside her bedroom door. Whether it more instinct or women's intuition, Tammy suddenly felt the real presence of heated stares burn her skin as she waited there, completely exposed but unable to see.

* * * * *

"DAMN" Kelly and Jahon both gasped when they got their first full view of the white woman they had been manipulating, stripped naked.

Admiring the lurid way Tammy's milky white skin glimmered under the sliver of light that shined like a laser through the slightly opened curtain, both boys shook their heads, not believing they really held the power to make this married woman, that was twice their age, strip herself bare and lay on her own bed, blindfolded, waiting for them to come. Looking at each other with cautious cockiness, both young men took a deep breath before advancing inside the Scroggins bedroom.

Nearing Tammy, both Jahon and Kelly could clearly see the woman's leg and stomach muscles nervously twitch, a clear signal that she knew the boys were right there above her.

Spreading out to flank the bed, Jahon stayed on the left side while Kelly drifted over to the right, each squeezing his crotch heartily through his jeans as they looked down on the naked woman below.

Gazing at Tammy's partially obstructed face, both boys could see Tammy's pink lips quiver as fitful gasps of air bellowed in and out of her lungs. "Those are the same lips that sucked us off the other day," Kelly silently nodded to Jahon on the other side of the bed.

Leering at the way Tammy's soft titflesh spilled across her pale white chest and the litany of goosebumps that lined them, neither kid had to guess as to Tammy's state of mind. It was clear the married white woman had submitted to them and now they were on the verge of taking full advantage of it.

Anxious to touch Tammy's long flowing blonde hair spilling across the pillow beneath her head, Kelly lowered his right hand towards the shivering woman, preparing to stake his claim.

* * * * *

Tammy's body lurched off the bedsheets, her back arching as if she had just been jolted with electricity when Kelly softly grazed his fingers across her forehead and hair.

Recoiling slightly from Tammy's spastic reaction, Kelly and Jahon waited a moment before inching forward again, each salivating at the sight of Tammy, helplessly writhing between them.

Her back still arced, Tammy's leg muscles slowly eased their tension as she settled back down, flat against the mattress.

Trapped in the murky darkness that the blindfold created, Tammy had no clue what the intruders looked like, only that they were standing above her in her very own house and she had been forced to strip herself completely for them, offering to them whatever they wanted to take, just to maintain her gloryhole secret.

Tammy felt the hot rush of blood pool in her cheeks as a scathing blush appeared across her face. Unfortunately for Tammy, lost in the detachment of her own cowering fear, she didn't realize that her cheeks weren't the only thing that blood was rushing to.

Standing directly above Tammy's midrift, Jahon breathed with excited anticipation as he gazed down at her. Slowly, something familiar started to percolate inside Jahon's acute senses, bringing a coy, wondrous smile to his youthful face.

Despite the fact that Tammy was clearly scared to death, laying naked and helpless there on the bed, both Kelly and Jahon witnessed the clear evidence of Tammy's curious arousal. The married mother of two's flowering pink vaginal lips were puckering out from the fleece of her golden pubic bush.

Unable to control his lust, Jahon reached down towards the inviting target, brushing his rough fingers across Tammy's exposed snatch. Tammy's rear end jumped up off the bed with savage, explosive force causing Jahon to look up at Kelly. The two boys shared a wide eyed grin of unexpected opportunity when Tammy attempted to wrap her crotch around Jahon's probing hand.

Scissoring his index and middle fingers together, Jahon pinched Tammy's moistening pussy until its greasy nectar seeped into his pores.

Jahon could sense Tammy's mind was fighting her body's will as the blindfolded woman humped back awkwardly against his hand. Extending his ring finger, as his first two digits tore at Tammy's cunt, Jahon teased her tightly closed anus until his fingertip created a slight opening in Tammy's asshole.

Tapping his ring finger against the miniscule crack, Jahon's already joyous expression brightened even more when the first traces of Tammy's pussy juice dribbled down the backside of her ass, coating Jahon's other fingers.

In the meantime, Kelly rubbed his strong dark hands gently across Tammy's soft facial features, still watching every move Jahon made between the naked woman's legs . Easing his fingers down over Tammy's chin, Kelly swirled his fingers across her trembling lips, waiting for the woman to open her mouth to exhale.

Unable to deny her need for oxygen any longer with Jahon molesting her body's most sensitive spot, Tammy's mouth finally cracked open allowing Kelly waiting fingers to creep in.

Feeling the same tongue that had made him cum a few days earlier now swirling between his digits, Kelly's dick bulged, forcing the crotch of his pants to expand at least 5 inches out.

Lowering his free hand down onto Tammy's torso, he feverishly explored the naked woman's freckled chest until he began wantingly kneading the jiggly flesh of Tammy's snow white titties.

Flicking Tammy's nipples one at a time, Kelly smiled up at Jahon and proudly saw his friend smile back when Tammy's nipples expanded to the size of juicy grapes between his fingers.

"I think she's in Hell...she looks like she's being tortured ...huh," Jahon nodded back to Kelly sarcastically.

As Jahon tried removing his hand from Tammy's cunt, ready to spread her legs open so that his throbbing dick could get some relief, his eyes suddenly bugged out in complete surprise when he realized Tammy had clamped down on his hand with her thighs.

"OH...SHIT," Jahon sighed down to Tammy. "Need to cum right now ...huh?"

Jahon and Kelly watched as Tammy's head swung left to right rapidly on her pillow. Unable to see her eyes behind the scarf, both boys satisfiedly gauged Tammy's state of arousal by the way her vaginal secretions leaked from her cunt like a dripping faucet onto Jahon's glistening black hand.

"Her fuckin' juice is half way up your forearm, Dawg," Kelly observed wondrously as he continued groping Tammy's titties.

Sensing the ethereal vibe surrounding them in the room start to intensify, Kelly and Jahon's expressions took on a look of childlike amazement when Tammy's body drifted into a state of glowing, private ecstasy.

It was as if an internal detonation was taking place inside Tammy's body, much the same way hot and cold air collide to make a thunderstorm, causing every inch of Tammy's 120 pound frame to convulse in a harrowing, chaotic fit.

"SSSHHAAA...FFFUUUCCKKKAAAAAHHH," Tammy screamed in an Exorcist-like howl as both boys looked on in shock.

"Whoa," Jahon whispered to himself, his hand still clenched tightly in the sloppy moist vice of Tammy's thighs.

"I know exactly what I want to do with her now," Jahon bristled, the genesis of a twisted idea emerging in his head.

Keeping his fingers buried against the still throbbing, raw entrance of Tammy's blonde cunt, Jahon reached underneath the woman's body with his other strong arm, scooping her off the bed as tidal waves of cum induced adrenaline continued to tear through her quaking body.

Feeling her helpless, writhing body being lifted into the air, Tammy became disoriented behind her blindfold as Jahon slowly carried her out of her bedroom.

Watching the way Tammy's long blonde hair and creamy white body intertwined with Jahon's arms and chest as he carried her away, Kelly was left with a curious and unsure expression. "Where are you taking her?" He asked.

"Downstairs for another photo-op," Jahon replied cryptically as he easily carried the woman, who was no more now than a burning heap of fleshy electricity after her first orgasm, out of her bedroom and into the hall.

* * * * *

"GGGAAWWDDDDAAAMMMIIITTTT!" Carl Scroggins cursed, loud enough so that everyone within 20 feet of him inside the Montgomery airport turned to look.

In his haste to get out of the house and to the airport in time for his flight, Carl had forgotten to grab the case with his laptop computer and notes for his business trip.

Not at all aware of the paralyzed silence he had created around himself from his loud expletive filled outburst, Carl kicked and screamed his way to the ticket counter, hoping he could exchange tickets for a later flight so that he could run home to get his stuff.

After finally getting somewhere with the desk clerk, Carl shoved the new coach ticket for a flight in three hours to the Big Easy into his pants pocket and then raced to the parking deck to get his car.

* * * * *

Still dizzied and blindfolded, Tammy was able to sneak a dazed peek out of the bottom of the scarf, down to the floor beneath. Seeing her weight being supported by a muscular black arm as she bounced down the hall, Tammy tried making some sense of what was about to happen her.

Snuggled against Jahon's warm chest, Tammy felt herself curl into a fetal-like position when her body started to jar as Jahon took her down the steps.

Watching as his friend carried the married white woman from her own bedroom, down the stairs, through the living room and finally down the basement steps, Kelly finally got an inkling of what Jahon was up to. Remembering the layout of the basement, as Kelly descended the steps behind Jahon and Tammy, he looked up and saw the huge confederate flag that adorned the wall at the far end of the downstairs playroom.

Watching as Jahon securely hauled Tammy's naked body directly towards the wall where the old flag hung, Kelly's face brightened in greedy anticipation of what they were about to do to her...

To Be Continued...

12