Unethical Conduct

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there anything you want before we start, Jessica? A drink, maybe?"

"I will use your bathroom, Peter, before getting involved in the main business of the evening. And, yes, a glass of red wine, if you please."

Ten minutes later we were back in the bedroom. I have to confess, my heart was pounding in anticipation of what was to come. Peter switched off the chandelier lights and left on just two or three table lamps, each on bulky dressers at the sides of that vast room. The effect was to dim the lighting considerably. Peter's son had yet to make his appearance.

"Jessica, I'd like you to slip out of your clothes now." He was trying to sound business-like.

"OK, but I keep my panties on this time, remember?"

"Yes, I remember."

I quickly removed my clothes and approached him coyly. He was trying not to look at me.

"Now, bend over that clothes chest at the foot of the bed, and hold on to that brass railing. I think the height is just right, but let's check."

Unaccountably, I gave him a willing smile, and bent over the chest. The sheepskin felt really soft and sexy against my bare stomach and breasts. The railing was cool to the touch as I held it firmly, my hands about two feet apart.

"Yes, that's great, just great, Jessica."

My toes just touched the floor, the deep pile of that luxurious carpet. I was a little worried about getting uncomfortable if I had to hold that position for very long, because my bottom was higher than my head at that point, and it was a little hard to breathe, stretching myself over that huge chest to grip the brass rail. I told Peter as much.

"It really won't be long, Jessica, I promise. As I said, Ralph is so shy that the only way he can possibly do this is if he doesn't have to look you in the face. And if I just use these to tie you to the bed, he'll be assured that you won't be able to resist him or confront him in any way."

He produced two white silk scarves.

"All right, Peter," I replied, as coolly as I could. "He won't have to look me in the face, but I guess he'll get a pretty uninterrupted view of my other end, won't he?"

Peter left that one alone. He took one of the scarves and brought the ends together, letting the loop hang down. He passed it under my left wrist, then pulled the free ends through the loop and tightened it.

"Be sure to let me know if this is too uncomfortable, Jessica."

He tied the ends of the scarf to the brass rail, then repeated the procedure with the other scarf and my right wrist. I told him it wasn't uncomfortable at all. But, as I can now attest, it's hardly possible to feel more vulnerable than I did right at that moment. I twisted around and looked at him, smiling.

"Guess I'm ready for him, Peter."

His expression changed. He looked grim.

"Not quite."

Before I had even registered the change in him, he grabbed the elastic waistband of my panties and pulled them down around my ankles. To my surprise, I simply gasped in annoyance, then calmly stepped out of them. Peter picked them up and put them in his pocket.

"Good girl."

Now, that really did feel weird. Completely in the nude and with my hands tied to a brass bedstead - that's a sensation I had never had before. It was deliciously sexy.

"I'll go and get him. He'll be with you shortly."

I only had to wait about two minutes before I heard the murmur of voices approaching along the richly carpeted corridor outside the room. But I'll never forget the trembling, excited anticipation that engulfed me that night as I waited for young Ralph to enter that room - with a view to entering me shortly thereafter. As the door quietly opened a waft of air gently tickled me between the legs.

"Oh, hi, you must be Ms. Sherwood," faltered the tall young man who entered the room hesitantly. Resisting the urge to laugh hysterically, I thought of at least half a dozen highly ironic replies. But I simply said,

"Yes, but under the circumstances you had really better call me Jessica."

I turned my head towards him as he approached me tentatively from my right. I had to blow the hair out of my eyes to see him. He was taller than his father, quite handsome in a somewhat foppish, tousled-hair sort of way.

"Yes, well, Jessica, I'm pleased to meet you," he continued.

"Pleased to meet you, too, Ralph. Normally I would shake hands, of course, but as you can see that's a little difficult right now - "

Looking horrified, he backed away.

"No, really, I can't do this. This is all wrong. There's no way I'm going to even touch you with you in that position. You have to understand, my father is a very controlling person . . ."

"You can certainly say that again." That just came out, I couldn't help it. "But, Ralph, don't go. It really is OK. I honestly, freely consent to this whole thing. I like doing it this way. I'm very unconventional." I really surprised myself. Why was I saying that to him? "I'd be glad to have you give me pleasure just as soon as you're ready."

He was hovering near the door.

"Are you quite sure?" He was looking so intense, so serious, I nearly laughed at him. That would not have been good, both because I didn't want to destroy his self-confidence and because my position did not allow it - it was a getting a little hard to breathe as it was. I had to turn my head away from him just to rest my neck a little. I tried to relax, head down between my outstretched arms, breathing slowly and deeply. When I looked up again I was stunned to see that he had removed all his clothes and that he was more than ready to proceed with the evening's agenda. He was a very well-endowed, and extremely tumescent, young man. I turned my head away before he saw me looking at him.

His sudden entry took me completely by surprise. He simply slid himself right into me from back there and I had a colossal orgasm almost immediately. I had never had that experience before. And I didn't realize I had shouted out loud.

"Are you OK?" he asked, anxiously.

"Yes, yes, more than OK. Please don't stop! It's great! It's great!"

"Wow!" he laughed, and resumed his energetic plunging.

7

No Surprise

This time Jessica and I were at my place, lounging in the hot tub. Michael was out of town on a case.

"Jessica, that was a scream! Ralph was actually a timid, nerdy virgin when you met him! And what a meeting! Now, are you going to tell me you planned that whole encounter, too?"

"Yes. That one I planned down to the last detail. I had seen Ralph at his father's welcome party for the internship, though he didn't remember me. I wanted to initiate him, and I wanted it to happen in exactly that way. It was utterly awesome."

"So all the private thoughts you expressed in your write-up were again solely for McInnes' benefit?"

"Precisely. My real thoughts were, "I'm going to get laid by that cute young man, and he's going to penetrate me mercilessly while I'm tied helplessly to a bed in the nude. And it's going to be fantastic!"

"Wait a minute! So if Ralph's the son of McInnes, how come his name's different?"

"That's easy. When Ralph's parents divorced, he chose his mother's name. Can't imagine why, knowing what his father's like!"

We were silent for a few moments. Then I remembered.

"By the way, Jessica, the most curious thing happened this morning. Michael read in the paper that his client's husband - the abusive guy who looks so charming to outsiders - suddenly dropped dead of a heart attack the night before last. Can you believe that for a lucky break?"

"Oh, yes," Jessica yawned. "I certainly believe it. No surprise there, not at all."

(c) 2003 Allison Cranley