Raven's Punishment

Story Info
A mistake leads to paddling and more...
1.3k words
4.03
5.3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers

Raven started to leave class but was stopped by school security. Ms. Freda. "Young lady where's Hailey's I-phone?" Raven shrugged. "Girl don't give me that crap, we have you on camera stealing Hailey's cell phone."

"Dammit, I stole her smokes NOT her cell."

"Raven give me the I-phone or else."

"Dammit, I didn't take it! And you can't do nothin.' You stupid cop wannabe!"

"Hell I can't." The guard handcuffed Raven's wrists behind her back and bent her over the desk. "Now girl I'm gonna frisk you good."

"Of course you are. You frisk all the girls 'cause you're a LEZZY!"

Freda felt up and down Raven's arms and sides, then under Raven's boobs. "I better check in here." Freda's hands slid into the bra. "Nice tits, sweet thing, plump and juicy with hard nips.

"Stop groping my boobs. I don't have the stupid phone."

"Now young lady, I'll check lower." Ms. Freda lifted Raven's skirt and ran his hands down the back of her panties. "A nice round ass." Ms. Freda peeled down Raven's pink panties.

"Don't! Don't look at my private parts!"

"Raven, stop being a crybaby. You haven't got anything that I haven't." Freda's fingers slid into Raven's panties. Oh honey, your twat is shaved... that's so sweet. Are you hiding the phone in your pussy? I bet you are slut." Ms. Freda slid two fingers deep into Raven's cunt.

"Stop fingering my twat, you lesbo!" Raven kicked back with her boots. One boot slammed into Ms. Freda's crotch."

"OWWW! You little bitch, you bruised my cunt. Now you're getting punished!" Freda pulled out a wooden paddle.

"You can't spank me. I'm eighteen." The paddle hit hard. SMACK-SMACK-SMACK!

"AAAH, shit that hurts!" Raven squealed as the paddle whacked her naked ass.

"Oh stop squealing like a schoolgirl. Just grit your teeth and take it. Consider yourself lucky."

"Lucky? I'm half naked and getting beaten with a wood paddle." After a few more stinging spanks, Ms. Freda's phone rang. "Oh yes sir. I'll be right there."

"Raven I'm leaving you handcuffed, stay bent over. I have to take care of a problem. But I'll be back in a jiffy to finish your spanking."

As soon as the door closed, Raven stood up and rubbed her flaming red bottom, dancing with the pain. "God, that hurts. And the bitch coming back to spank me some more. Why me?"

Hearing a noise in the hall, Raven quickly bent over the desk again and spread her legs. She hoped the spanking would be quick. The door opened, and she heard heavy steps.

Raven realized something was wrong when a strong hand gripped her pussy mound, squeezing it like a ripe peach. "Be careful Ms. Freda." Raven felt something hard push into her pussy. "Don't Ma'am...you already searched inside my twat!"

The thing pushed harder, stretching her pussy lips. "OUCH! What is that? The paddle handle? Are you trying to push the paddle up my ass!?" Raven twisted her head and saw a big guy named Tank. "TANK, it's you! What...what are you doing? Is-is that your dick in me? Ouch, you can't fuck me!"

"Yes I can missy. Your naked cunt was wide open and begging...." He pushed harder. "For a little dicking."

"IT AIN'T LITTLE! IT'S RIPPING ME!" The guy pushed even deeper. "TANK YOU NEED TO STOP!"

"Don't be silly, Raven. You need this." He thrust in and out while squeezing her boobs.

"But Ms. Freda will be back soon." Raven panted. "You have to stop before we both get in trouble!"

"Hell girl, you're acting like you don't want a good fucking."

She squealed. "I DON'T!" Tank's dick reared back and drove in like a steel spike. "Ooof...Stop that! NOW!"

"Sweetie just relax and take your screwing like a good slut." Raven gasped, feeling Tank's fat dick stretch out her cunt walls.

"Wow dude, that's some serious man-meat..." His cock certainly filled her pussy, but... "I'm here to be spanked, not fucked." She panted. "Tank you have to stop. This is bad!"

"No this is good. Damn good." He fucked harder-- slamming his dick up her cunt.... The big guy certainly knew how to screw. Soon Raven felt that burning tingle deep in her pussy...and instinctively humped back against Tank's fuck strokes.

Her cunt burned hotter. Raven groaned, swaying back and forth under Tank's powerful lunges. She felt her bra pushed up as his rough hands manhandled her teen tits, pulling on her nipples while he drove into her.

Tank fucked faster and harder. Raven writhed under him, her bottom bobbing up and down in fuck rhythm. His thick prick rammed deeper, pounding the bottom of her pussy... Raven moaned, feeling impaled--and used and taken, all at once.

"Oh yes," She panted. "Fuck me Tank. Fuck me like you hate me!" Raven wanted every inch on man-meat, eagerly bouncing off Tank's cock as her pussy burned... "Yes! Oh gawd... I'm cumming!" Her body jolted up in climax. Tank covered her mouth, and she screamed into his hand. Raven collapsed on the desk, waiting for his prick to spurt. But he pulled out.

"OUCH!" Raven squealed, looking back as Tank's fat finger poked into her anus. "Dude, what are you doing!?"

"Getting your butthole ready for anal."

"NO! NOT ANAL!!"

"Honey, haven't you been buttfucked before?"

"Yes, but not with a Horse Cock!" Tank bent her further over the desk, spreading her asscheeks. Raven bit her lip and jumped when his thick prick punched into her asshole. "Ouch, that hurts!"

"Ha, girls always say that. But assfucking is fun."

"Fun for the guy, not the girl!"

Tank laughed and grabbed her hips, thrusting in slowly. Her tight ass gripped his cock as he pulled back. His rough hands moved to her tits again as his cock pushed deeper, pushing in and out of her tight ass as his balls slapped her shaved pussy. Raven closed her eyes, surrendering to his prick.

Her anal ring stretched wider as her sphincter contracted and released with each fuck stroke. Tank reared back, pounding her ass. Her fists clenched as she got sodomized. It hurt bad... but good. Tank bit her neck and screwed faster, and she pushed back. She saw their nasty reflection in the window. The two of them assfucking like animals.

Tank's head flew up. "I'm cummming...I'm cumming...."

"Finally...Cum in me... Cream my ass!" Her ass muscles clamped his cock as it shot jism up her anal canal. He kept spurting, and she felt goo running down her leg.

"Damn girl, you got a nice booty."

"That's so cute, the sperm bubbling out of your asshole." Tank wiped. "Hey Raven, maybe you need a big-dicked boyfriend. I mean we've already fucked... So I guess I owe you dinner."

"Damn right you owe me dinner and dancing. Now clean up my asshole before Freda gets back." As Tank wiped, she heard footsteps in the hall. "Tank, hide in the closet. Hurry!"

Moments later, the door opened, and Ms. Freda walked in.

"Ah, Raven, still naked and bent over. Wow, your asshole is red and swollen. I must've paddled you good." She laughed. "So girl what'll it be, the I- phone or get the paddle?"

"Fuck you bitch!" Raven gritted her teeth as the paddle whacked her butt. After a few more spanks with the paddle, Raven felt a tingle...she was actually aroused.

Each spank tickled her twat. Tank's hard fucking left her clitty swollen. The spanking sent naughty tingles up her spine...Raven tried to stop it...but "OHMY GOD!"...she gritted her teeth as her body quivered in climax.

Ms. Freda's cell buzzed at the same time. "Oh hi Hailey. What's that girl, you found your I-phone? It was in your locker this whole time. That's nice." Ms. Freda undid the handcuffs.

"Sorry about that Raven. Oh well, no harm done."

Raven's fists flew up. "No harm done!? WTF! How about my flaming red butt!?" Raven jumped up, handcuffing Freda. Raven screamed toward the closet. "Tank get out here! Ms. Freda needs a hard spanking! And a thick-dick assfucking!"

Tank and Raven stripped Freda naked and bent her over the desk. "Bitch, it's payback time!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers