All Comments on 'Unexpected Guest Ch. 06'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yay!

Ive waited for this one for a while. I'm happy to see it posted! thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow!

that was the best chapter - i can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Scarlett09Scarlett09about 16 years ago
agreed

Loved it! Excited to see the next one.

Cheers

jennerxjennerxabout 16 years ago
Loved it!!!

Awesome read, post a new chapter soon please please please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it!

Wow great one! Cant wait for the next chapter! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lovely work

Very tender and arousing story that makes turnabout fair play! I love how realistic the scenario seems and the detail you lavish upon the two of them. Please keep up the fantastic work, as I'll be looking forward to more of your writing!

My one niggling detail that stood out: certain catch phrases were repeated a lot, up to every paragraph or so. "Scream of joy" comes to mind. It pops out a lot at me, interrupting the flow of the story, and becomes pretty distracting after a while. Diversifying this a bit more, or simply keeping it to basics (scream, shriek, cried out, wailed, gasped, moaned, and so forth) would be my one critique for improvement.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
ohmy...

Mmm, that was so worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh, wow!

I desperately need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG!!!!

that was sooo juicy i can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
cumming!!!

that was soooo hot. i wanted to cum juicily with them

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I am enjoying your story alot. I just think it was too soon to have him think about finding a way to make her want to stay with him since 2 days before he was saying it struck a chord in him when she made comments about him being unable to commit. Other than that I think the chapter was great. He is clearly showing her alot about being with someone who wants to pleasure you since she clearly is real wrapped up in giving rather than receiving.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Very good, but typos

Tons of typos in this. I was able to get by because of the pace and energy of the story, but there are too many typos for what I can tell is excellent quality work. You are an excellent writer, but perhaps you should have an editor read through. I look forward to more!

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
HOT

NICELY DONE.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Now Is This All Just Lust

A great chapter with both "losing" control but is it simply lust at this stage. Will love develop or will they be forced apart by misunderstanding and not talking to each other. Excellent dialogue and lovely writing throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
too short!

Although some editing would have been nice, this chapter is beautifully written. Sweet, tender, loving, this chapter's only drawback is its brevity. Reading it, it seemed I was finished almost before I had started. A great reading experience from start to finish. It certainly could and should have been longer. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3228 Followers
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES