All Comments on 'Unexpected Interest Ch. 03'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 12 years ago
to be honest...

I think Natasha's first encounter with Bobby's parents went normally. And somewhat better than most, if I could say. Loved it!

C_K12

Alice_ReidAlice_Reidalmost 12 years ago
I like...

So far I'm enjoying the story. I agree that for a first time meeting the family it was pretty typical. You get some who like you right away some who are neutral and some some who give you crap. I like the way you are portraying all of the chatachters so far. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

two faced bitch. how can you say nice to meet you and everything else then sit there and practicly tell your grandson that you liked the last woman better when you dont know shit about the new one.

haitiancutiehaitiancutiealmost 12 years ago
great story

I agree with the pervious comments that meeting the family part is typical. You had some tiny mistakes here and there. Its really funny how this story is almost going like my current relationship. The only differences are im a nurse and he's a lawyer. We did meet at the supermarket and I was dancing to Micheal jackson down the aisle (lol). When it was time to meet the family I was so scared. I know I have a big Haitian family but his italian/ Puerto Rican is huge. I got grilled by his aunt. She asked me my opinions about abortion stem cell research, quality of care. His mom was great enough to stop it.(sorry didn't mean to get the life story ; ) so.....)

Keep up the good work and try to fix some spelling and grammar mistakes.

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago

I love this chapter the most. It showed that Neither one of them were afraid to stand up to the family. Natasha acted respectful and kept her cool, but the gas station scene was hilarious. You are definitely improving with your writing--keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more. I love those two as a couple!!

yogithebareyogithebarealmost 12 years ago
Am I at the wrong site?

This is supposed to be Literotica, not readers digest meets the Waltons. I am surprised that the main charactor is not Johnboy! 3 long pages and she gets 1/2 of his cock? This sucks!!!

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
Wonderful chapter

Not sticking up for granny, but I agree as for as first meetings go with the family Natasha’s experience was that bad. Though I wasn’t expecting that from Bobby’s grandmother, I thought she and his grandfather was sweet as pie but she surprised me I would have expected it from the other family members but not granny. But LOL at their encounter, I love the goofiness and lighthearted aspect of their courtship. But Natasha needs Bobby to lay it on her right, and not just a backseat tease at lease has her on the hood of the car…lol. As for as constructive criticism go, one piece I would give is watch unnecessary details, I notice sometimes you do that not for just this chapter but the pervious as well, for example describing to the T what she brought for her sister and mother, you could have said just some earrings and a necklaces going into exact detail of the jewelry itself wasn’t needed. But other than that great update! And keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Again I love it!

I love it, I like the fact that you tied Tammy back in it made sense. Also, I love the fact that you are not having them rip off clothes at the drop of a dime. Keep taking it slow, the way you have. What I really love about the stories are when they are able to just talk, have a normal intimate conversation. Great job again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story so far

Ah! Why... why did the cop have to show up just at that moment? Well.. better him than a gang or junkie.

I'm not surprised grandma behaved the way she did. She is from the older generation where that kind of relationship "just doesn't happen". Good thing Elizabeth was there to help Natasha realize that everyone in Bobby's family doesn't hate her right off the bat. (Although I'm sure Elizabeth felt empathic towards Natasha since she most likely had to endure the same treatment when she first met Nana.) While I'm a little annoyed it took a little too long to step in and set grandma straight, at least he was aware that she was being rude and wouldn't stand for it. He could have been oblivious to whole thing, and simply saw Natasha as being over sensitive. (I have my own experience with that.)

I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story...

I thought Bobby's mother died when he was a freshman in college but the story states Natashas went to buy Mother's Day gifts for her mother, her sister, and his mother. Was that supposed to be grandmother? There was another reference to Bobby's mother again. Just an fyi. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please, get a. . .

Please, please, please get a dictionary and thesaurus and use it. While you're at it, spell check and proof read you stories. Or, get someone else to do it for you. You're an awesome writer and your stories are wonderful. But. . .you're grammerly, word choice, subject-verb agreement, etc. suck major ass. It's really, really bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES