Unexpected Interest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers

"Are you ready?" Bobby asked her. Natasha knew she wanted Bobby, and that she wanted to be with him for awhile.

But does he want that with me? She thought.

"Natasha, I want you. I think you're perfect for me and I'd love to pleasure you and make love to you. But if you need-" Bobby began

"I'm ready." She whispered. Bobby pulled down her pants but decided he wanted her to be wet for him. She deserved her own personal pleasure considering the rough day she faced.

"What?" Natasha asked.

He laid the length of the seats and his legs curved off the edge. He was much too tall and lengthy to be in the back and Natasha was confused with what he wanted her to do. She slowly moved her nails to his pants to unbutton them but Bobby seized them fiercely.

"I want to taste you." He said directly into her eyes with his typical, sex filled authority. Natasha's pussy pulsed and her clit was swelling. She slipped off her purple boy short panties and positioned herself over his lips. She looked down on him and could only see his eyes. His breath whispered onto her folds and she shuttered all over and hummed out a small moan. Her eyes shut and her hands grasped the door two inches away from her. Bobby went in and started flicking her puffed-up pussy which was so smooth and waxed to perfection. Her pussy lips were enormous; Bobby had to use his index and middle finger to part them. Natasha was purring and it sounded so loud in the enclosed space.

Bobby put more force onto her rose petals and Natasha was feeling herself building energy. She grasped her tit from under her shirt and Bobby suddenly found the nipple of her other. Natasha sat over him not breathing, moving or making a sound as her powerful orgasm ran through her body. But she moaned out as it settled and her aftershocks broke through. Natasha moved down to now straddle his groin. Bobby wrapped an arm around her waist and placed her onto the backseat. He looked down on her as her eyes were coated with sex. Her lips were slightly parted, red and inflamed while her hair was ruffled. Bobby lifted her shirt up over her head and feasted his eyes on her cheetah print push up bra. Bobby unbuttoned his pants and then grabbed the condom out of his pocket. Then he had thrust just half of his length into Natasha and she screamed out and reached for anything close by. But just as she vocally coaxed Bobby about his performance there was a hard knock on the window and Bobby took a deep breath of annoyance and pulled out of Natasha. Natasha got up quickly and watched Bobby as he put on his pants.

"Get dressed and stay to the side." Bobby said. He didn't want the police seeing anything that Bobby was seeing for the first time tonight. She was specifically for him.

Bobby opened the door and tried to keep it cracked just enough for him to get out, but the nosey police officer tried to pry inside anyway.

"She's getting dressed." Bobby said sternly, and quickly slammed the door. The officer was small and looked up at Bobby with his flashlight at his side. Bobby leaned against the window and crossed his bare arms. He didn't have enough time to put on a shirt and the officer didn't look like he appreciated Bobby's lack of upper body clothing. But Bobby really didn't care; he was upset his first moment of pleasure with Natasha was interrupted at its most crucial point.

"I'll need her to come out of the car as well" He said to Bobby.

"When she's dressed, she'll come out." Bobby said.

"Can I see both of your licenses and your registration?" Officer asked. Bobby moved towards the front seat and found the officer closing each inch of distance between them and still trying to snoop into the backseat. Bobby was getting quickly exasperated and his nostrils flared.

"I told you she was getting dressed, you need to stay back until she gets out." Bobby told him. The cop's eyes narrowed as Bobby handed him them information.

"I'm just trying to see if she's alright, and I quite frankly don't like the way I'm being spoken to Mr... Walton." The officer said.

"Bobby, relax." Natasha whispered from the back seat. She knew her man had a temper problem but she didn't know he could be so fearless, especially with anything concerning her. It was actually flattering and really sexy. Bobby blew off her warnings and continued to stare the cop down.

"Are you okay ma'am?" The cop asked.

"Yes I'm fine, thank you." Natasha said in a sweet voice.

" Can I ask you what exactly you two doing?" The cop asked. Bobby huffed out as he took advantage of his power. He knew exactly what they had been doing and just wanted to hear the words escape his mouth.

"We were... engaging in... I was pleasuring, my uh- girlfriend." Bobby said. Natasha chuckled from the back seat. The officer just walked away and strolled back to his police car with his information. Natasha moved to the passenger seat and handed Bobby his shirt. Natasha was practically floating on air as she sat beside her lover. Even though he only entered her with one stroke, it was enough to know what he was capable of and Natasha couldn't wait until she got the real deal. Bobby placed a hand on the side of her jaw once his shirt was on and he kissed her tenderly.

"You're glowing." Bobby whispered as his pride set in. She really was; her eyes held a sparkle and she had a small smile on her thick, full lips. Bobby was ready to finish what he had started and was still cursing out the cop that interrupted it all.

"So full of yourself." Natasha mumbled as she slipped on her sandals.

"And I wasn't even started though, wait until I really get in that pretty tight cun-" Bobby was cut off by a coarse throat clearing out the window. Bobby was getting so infuriated with this officer. His hot cock was ready for Natasha and that's all his mind was focused on in that moment.

"I'm getting you each with indecent exposure." The cop said. "Have a good day." He basically threw the papers at Bobby and it took a deep breath and a soft hand on his arm to stop him from cursing him out and being arrested for disorderly conduct.

Bobby eyed Natasha and went for her lips ravenously. Natasha almost complied but remembered what had happened just a few moments ago. She pushed him off as hard as she could but he still stopped on his own as if he didn't realize she was shoving him away.

"Bobby, take me home." Natasha said laughing. Bobby hissed and threw the car in drive with so much force while he stepped on the pedal in anger.

"Fuck." He spat as he realized he wouldn't be finishing his new vice with Natasha anytime soon. His cock was pulling blood from his body and he wished he could shoot his load. But Natasha sat in a daze as she experienced her first sexual act with a man in over 8 months. It was refreshing to know she was still a woman and Bobby thought of her as such too. She was flattered that he wanted her so badly, but if only he knew how badly she wanted him. She didn't think this was the right time for them to fully make love together. They definitely needed more time and the officer was a sign but it was wonderful while it lasted. Although Bobby seemed addicted already.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers