Unexpected Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mabus
mabus
3 Followers

The end of the hand came quickly, and Katie turned to Mike for orders. He had hardly looked at her since she began taking her clothes off. Even now, he barely glanced at her before saying "Katie, fix everyone a drink and then sit down." He didn't watch her nude body moving around the kitchen, and he didn't look at her after she sat down. In fact, he seemed to be ignoring her. He won that hand easily with four queens.

Sharon also seemed bent on not embarrassing the unfortunate girl. She simply had her go the living room and pick up a little bit.

But Christy made up for this with a vengeance. While the card game was in progress, she instructed her friend to strike various poses while she took a few pictures with her camera phone. At first, they were pretty tame. Sit on the chair and cross your legs and bat your eyelashes. Stand up and face the wall and look at me over your shoulder. But they got increasingly lewd as time went on. Bend over the back of the chair and let your boobs dangle. Look up at me and smile. Lay down on the floor with your legs spread. Bend your knees. Get on all fours with your head down. Now spread your legs.

Mike tried to keep the hand short, but Christy prolonged the betting round as much as she could. By the time the hand finally ended, with Sharon calling Christy, Katie was kneeling on a chair with her back arched and her legs spread. Her labia weren't as clearly visible on this shot as they had been on several others, but her pink anus was on proud display. Despite the humiliation, the red tinge to her face and neck were readily matched by the redness of her swollen labia.

Now, however, she was Mike's. While Christy dealt, Mike leaned his head over into his hand, watching her, clearly deep in thought. At length, he picked up his cards and began to organize them. Speaking from behind his cards, he gave her a list of CDs to put into the disk changer. She dutifully went into the living room and began rooting through Mike and Sharon's ludicrously large music collection. Fortunately for her, neither of her hosts believed in burning CDs, as they proudly supported the underground music scene, so it wasn't too difficult to find the albums. Katie, alone in the living room, simply shook her head as she found the Mushroomhead, Tristania, and Dead Can Dance albums Mike had requested. But as she found the Genitorturers albums he had asked for, she stopped. The album artwork was definitely something straight up Mike's alley, featuring obvious fetish and bondage themes. But the song titles were what really made her pause: Pleasure in Restraint, I Touch Myself, Flesh is Law.

Katie was already embarrassed that she was turned on by her friend's abuse. Even more so by the fact that she was nude, so her arousal was no doubt obvious to everyone else. Now, seeing the graphic artwork and the explicit song titles of the Genitorturers, she began to think more seriously about what Mike did for a living. Sharon was very casual about the things she did with Mike, and most of their friends understood that he was her Dom, and she was his sub. But what, exactly, that entailed was largely private until he had opened his store. Even the Internet site he maintained was not visited much by their group. Katie had always been more interested in it than most of the others, but was shy about her fascination. She deliberately kept herself from asking a lot of the questions she wanted to, and she often hoped that the poker games might turn in a sexual direction, though Mike and Sharon kept everything pretty mild and PG. Now, Christy had taken the ball, and was really running with it, and Katie found herself enjoying every moment of it, though she didn't much care for the demeanor her redheaded friend had adopted.

Quickly glancing over her shoulder, she checked to see if she was, in fact, unobserved. Seeing no one, and hearing Mike launching into another joke of questionable humor, she decided to take a risk and try and relieve some of her tension. Her left hand trailed down into her trimmed pubic hair and touched her swollen lips. She held back a gasp as she discovered how sensitive they were. Her right hand, seemingly of its own accord, joined her left, and stroked her moist opening. The soft wetness was so inviting, and the feather light touches were so pleasurable, Katie fell into almost a trance. Her fingers trailed teasingly along her sensitive flesh, slowly stroking herself, enjoying the gentle stimulation. Dead Can Dance began to pump out of the speakers, and her breathing fell into sync with "The Chant of the Paladin." Closing her eyes, her breathing became ragged, and her fingers kept tracing gently along the curve of her labia as she kneeled on the floor in front of the stereo cabinet. One fingertip accidentally brushed her clitoris, and her breath escaped her, and her body shuddered in a brief mini-orgasm.

"Uh...Are you okay?"

Startled, Katie jerked backed to reality and looked over her shoulder in mortification. Sharon stood at the doorway, smiling pleasantly at the embarrassed blonde. Katie felt her whole body growing hot, but not in the same sensual pleasure of just moments earlier. No, this was a raging humiliation that almost brought tears to her eyes.

Sharon just smiled sympathetically and held out a hand. "Its okay; I won't tell the others." She winked conspiratorially. "Anyway, I'm sure you needed that."

Katie just nodded, and took Sharon's hand, never looking her in her face. Despite the humiliation at being caught, she knew that Sharon would keep her word. And, though it had been a relief at first, her mini-orgasm had been just enough to whet her appetite for more.

Returning to the kitchen, Sharon sat down in her chair and acted as though nothing had happened. Katie, for her part, was apprehensive at what task would befall her next. Once again, though, Sharon seemed more interested in getting high(er) than in demeaning the naked blonde girl. After smoking some more pot with Katie, Sharon simply had her fix some more quesadillas, though she did reach out and have a friendly pinch from her butt every now and then. Katie would squeal a little and squirm, but Mike seemed to finally notice her exposed behind as she wiggled enticingly behind his lover. Christy, however, seemed perturbed by his appreciative glances and the knowing smiles he shared with Sharon.

Mike and Sharon really seemed determined to stick it to Christy this hand. The seemingly unemotional metal head really buckled down and seemed to be calculating an exacting strategy. Sharon carefully considered her cards before discarding a pair. Finally, the betting got underway, but Christy found herself at a severe disadvantage. Her modest holdings simply couldn't compete with the combined winnings of the two conniving hosts. Rather than throw away what she had in a pointless game of one-upmanship, she folded, forfeiting her ante.

If this had any affect on her opponents' plan, they didn't show it. Mike simply maintained his facade, and Sharon kept laughing about pretty much everything. Christy seemed to find it irritating, but Katie was in a similar state, despite her nudity and clear arousal, and Mike appeared to find her behavior endearing.

Frustrated, Christy almost forgot that Katie was now hers. When Sharon went to discard a few cards, Christy suddenly looked up at Katie, who was standing patiently by the stove with her hands behind her back. Her mind blank, she simply sat in contemplation for a moment. Eventually, she spoke. Her tone was icy, but her blazing eyes revealed the anger and frustration that motivated her misdirected cruelty. "I think you need to cool down some, Katie. Get some ice out of the freezer, not just one or two cubes, I think you need a whole bunch, and put it on a chair. Then sit down on it."

At this, Mike spoke up, clearly agitated. "Have some decency," he admonished the petite redhead, his voice harsh. Looking up at Katie, he pointed at a couple of items in the kitchen. "Put a plastic bag on the seat first, and put a towel on top of the bag. I don't our chairs wet if I can avoid it." He shook his head and exhaled forcibly. "Jesus Christ."

Sharon giggled a little bit, and Katie did as she was told. Christy, however, stared angrily at Mike. As the hand got under way, Christy decided to use Katie as a receptacle for her anger at Mike. "Hey, slave," she said imperiously, "wiggle your butt on that ice, move it around real good. And why don't you rub a piece on your nipples?" She laughed softly, but the sadistic pleasure was still clear.

Katie shivered, but did as she was told. She picked up a piece of ice with the same fingers that had earlier given her such pleasure and raised it to her nipple. The ice had begun to melt slightly, and the cold rivulets ran down her arm. One bitterly cold drop landed on her already turgid nipple, which caused it swell even more. Her nipple hardened even more with the ice itself, becoming painful for a few moments before the coldness began to numb her sensitive flesh. But while her nipple had become numb, the cold permeated much of her breast, creating a false awareness of the swollen flesh, which was now purple and mildly painful even to look at.

Once again, Mike and Sharon seemed intent on forcing Christy to either bet foolishly or fold. Either way, she would be forced to give up more chips. Unless, of course, both of them were bluffing. Feeling the growing desperation of her situation, she stalled. She had already decided that at least one of the pair truly had a winning hand, so the safest move would be to fold. This seemed to only be prolonging the inevitable, but Christy clung to the faintest hope that somehow she would be able to pull victory from the jaws of defeat. Seeking again to extend her respite, she did not make a decision just yet. No, she wanted someone to suffer for this, and Katie was still a very convenient target. Of course, Mike was who she really wanted to humiliate, but he was not yet in this predicament. That would change, she hoped.

"Katie," she sang out, turning a vicious smile toward her, at the moment, coolest friend. "I still think you need to chill out some more. So get a couple of pieces of ice and stick 'em where the sun don't shine. Both places the sun don't shine." Her face was still rather pretty, despite the evil expression she wore.

Katie was already trembling. Sharon didn't look too happy, but she exchanged a devilish grin with Mike, who looked positively diabolical when he smiled like that, his teeth just barely showing between his lips as he smiled wide.

If Katie had thought the cold shock of the ice on her nipples was harsh, she was certainly aghast at the sensations that flooded her body as she moved to obey Christy. Her pussy was already cold and numb from sitting on the ice, but as she spread her quim to accommodate a piece, her mind and body rebelled. Something cold simply did not belong deep inside her. Her wrist shook, but she steeled herself and closed her eyes. One thrust of the slippery piece and it was seated deep inside her, and her nerves seemed to burst, sending spiraling signals of unnatural intrusion racing through her body.

Grimacing against the sensations, she gingerly got up off the chair and turned her back to the players. She turned and placed one knee on the chair and her other foot on the floor next to the chair. When she leaned forward to grab the back of the chair, her buttocks naturally spread, presenting her tight, pink anus to the three people behind her. A piece of ice was in her hand, and she held this behind her, ready to slip it deep inside of her most private passage. Katie paused here. It wasn't that she had never experienced anal intrusion before; a couple of her former boyfriends had used fingers to stimulate her like that before. Though it hadn't been phenomenal by any means, she had found it enticing enough that she had explored her own ass while masturbating on a few occasions. It certainly hadn't been orgasmic for her, but it was enjoyable. But she had never done this in front of people before, and never with something so cold, either.

Christy was becoming impatient and agitated. "Hurry up and do it, or I'll do it myself!" she barked. This brought Katie back from her reverie. She took a deep breath and moved the ice nearer her butt. Her sphincter clenched tighter as the cold radiated from the ice. Shaking slightly, just as much from apprehension about what she was about to do as from the cold and humiliation, the wet ice touched her most private opening. She gasped involuntarily, and her sphincter clenched tighter than ever before. Swallowing hard, she called upon all the strength she kept in hidden reserves and began to rub the ice against her little anus, numbing it, and causing it to loosen slightly. Swallowing again, she began to push the little piece of ice into her rectum.

Her moans and gasps seemed to have an interesting effect on Christy. Her eyes grew wide as the tip of Katie's finger disappeared into her own rectum, pushing the ice deeper. Finally, Katie pulled her finger out, leaving the ice nestled deep with in her, and sagged against the chair, an unreadable expression on her face.

Christy jumped up, walked over to the chair, and picked up her own piece of ice. Her left hand rested firmly on Katie's neck, holding her in place, while other hand began to rub the ice against the blonde girl's anus. Katie whimpered, but didn't make any move to fight Christy off. The ice began to disappear into Katie's rectum slowly, and Christy pushed slowly and steadily, forcing the ice deeper than before. At the first contact of her finger against her victim's anus, she paused, but then licked her lips nervously and pushed more, not stopping again until her dainty finger was buried up to the second knuckle in her friend's ass. Christy slowly turned her finger back and forth, but did not push deeper. Katie surprised them all by suddenly pushing back, grunting as her butt swallowed the rest of the petite redhead's finger.

Christy began to move her finger in and out of Katie's ass, very slowly. The blonde girl had her eyes closed and her mouth open, her expression one of obvious ecstasy. Surely, this penetration was helping to relieve much of her sensual tension. After a couple of minutes of silence, except for the gasps that gradually elevated in both volume and frequency, Katie shuddered and fell forward against the chair. Christy seemed dazed for a moment, her eyes looking glassy, and her breathing shallow. Her face had a pinkish tint to it that was most pleasant.

Mike, however, was still rather anxious about getting on with the card game. "Hey, fire crotch, go wash your hand and then let's finish our game, okay? It's almost to the best part; you know, where I win." He made a shooing gesture with his hands and Christy slowly headed down the hall towards the bathroom.

Mike leaned over to Sharon. He saw the arousal in her eyes, felt it in the way her breathing was ragged and shallow. He kissed her deep, hungrily, their tongues dancing together, intertwining like two lovers in bed. His calloused hands ran gently over her face as they kissed, the backs of his fingers dragging down her neck, barely touching them, and he reveled in the way goose bumps rose up beneath his touch. The kiss was short, but held promise of much more to come.

Katie had turned back around, and was sitting down on the ice again. Her body was mostly numb below the waist, and her head was swimming in a post-orgasmic fog. Vague thoughts flitted through the fog, asking her if she had came more from the anal stimulation or from the humiliating aspects of having her domineering friend finger her ass in front of a couple she had occasionally wished would take advantage of her. She saw Mike and Sharon kiss, and she felt a small twinge of jealousy, but she also found herself wishing that one of them, either of them, would kiss her that way.

When Christy returned, Mike admonished her that they still needed to finish their hand. She promptly folded, and Sharon collected the pot, laughing at Mike for his pair of jacks. He grinned, and shook his head. "It doesn't matter, anyway. What do I care if you take my money, or I if I win it back?" Sharon giggled a little at this, but made a big show of stacking her chips and grinning widely at her lover.

As the cards were being dealt, Mike had Katie clean up the ice, towel, and bag. Then he sent her to the bathroom to run a warm a bath for herself. "Go thaw your ass out," were his exact words.

Sitting alone in the tub, Katie allowed her mind to wander again. The lukewarm water was allowing her numb flesh to finally regain some feeling, and the tingles were painful at first, but gradually became very pleasurable. Her thoughts were filled with pictures of what she must have looked like from behind when she pushing the ice into her ass, and then what Christy's finger looked like as it was swallowed by her pink sphincter. As her pussy began to warm up, she felt the familiar rush of blood and she knew without looking that her clitoris was beginning to show. In her mind's eye, Christy was replaced with Sharon, and her olive-colored finger was a delicious contrast against the pale white and pink skin of her ass.

The low sounds coming from the kitchen wafted through the open door, and Katie began to imagine that Sharon was giggling as she invaded her rectum with a finger. In her imagination, when Sharon had found her in living room, she had pushed Katie forward and began giggling as her finger gently traced her exposed pussy. Then her finger had moved up, teasing her crinkled anus. Katie moaned softly to herself, imagining Sharon's teasing touch at both of her openings, and her hand began to travel low again, mimicking the touch she fantasized about. Her lips were both red and swollen again, and her clit was indeed prominent, peeking out from beneath its hood. Her finger gently touched her clit, but slid lower, tracing the warm and inviting cleft between her lips. She teased herself, imagining that it was Christy--no, now it was Sharon again--touching her, taunting her. Katie knew that she needed that finger inside of her again, but she only teased her open quim, allowing her finger to just barely enter and then withdrew it again, playing with the sensitive nerves just behind the opening.

But she knew that she had to have that again, and her finger strayed lower, running gently along her perineum, and then down to her anus. In her fantasy, she was telling Sharon--or was it Christy? No, Sharon--that she wanted it, needed it. But Sharon just giggled, and tickled her sensitive skin. Finally, she was whispering softly to herself, saying "Sharon, please, please, I need it! Just give it to me! Please, please, just..." and she imagined that she had pushed back against her friend's finger, just as she pushed her own finger into her ass. She groaned as she did this, and then began to turn her finger so very slowly, just as Christy had done. But she imagined that this was Sharon, now, and that she was giggling at her friend's wantonness. And she turned and stroked her finger in and out of her rectum, knowing that she could have that release again, needing it now more than before. Her mouth moved soundlessly, her eyes clenched tightly shut, her whole being now being focused on the warm finger invading her ass. And she came, shuddering in the bathtub with her finger inside of her, gasping and grinding her butt down against her finger, muttering "Sharon! Sharon, it feels so good..."

As she withdrew her finger, and shook her head, her eyes opened. Sharon stood over her with a towel. "Enjoying yourself?" she asked, her eyes and voice smoky with arousal. Yet her face wore a most pleasant expression of amusement, and even in the smoky veil of arousal that covered her eyes, there were the sparkles of enjoyment that come from a game well played.

mabus
mabus
3 Followers