Unexpected Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mabus
mabus
3 Followers

"Asshole," she bit off at him, though she grunted just afterward and held her breath as another orgasm shook her body.

He smiled, and took another drag. Periodically, he would get up and allow her to drink, though once she spit the water on him. Mike didn't look very pleased, and he turned the speed up some before pulling the nipple clamps off. As the blood and feeling rushed back into her abused nipples, Christy came again very hard, leaning forward slightly, allowing the chain to support her. Mike simply sat back down and lit another cigarette.

Sometime afterward, though since the one track was simply repeating itself and there wasn't a clock in sight, Christy finally had enough. She was sweating very badly now, her whole body felt weak, and her pussy was getting entirely too sore. "You can let me go now, Mike." Her voice was soft, breathy.

Mike actually began to laugh. "What's so goddamn funny?" she shouted, her stomach muscles contracting to force the air out. This cause her vaginal muscles to contract again, sending her off into another screaming orgasm. At this point, the she had had so many orgasms that they all were blending into one another, but her pussy was finally starting to desensitize.

"You are what's so goddamn funny. You're a freaking mess. When you came in here, you were all high and mighty, boss of everyone. You're hair was done up all nice, you had nice clothes on, you had you're pride. But now," he paused while he took a drag from his cigarette. "Now, your hair is plastered to your head and neck with your own sweat. Your clothes are all wet, except for the underwear that Sharon cut off of you. And I can smell your cunt from over here." He took another drag. "Anyway, I can't let you go yet." He smiled.

"Why not?" she asked weakly as soon as her body was done convulsing.

"You haven't begged me yet." He said it so nonchalantly that he might have been talking about a new CD.

Christy breathed hard, feeling yet another orgasm building deep within her. Her body ached, she was sore, tired, thirsty, and humiliated. She knew she had to give in, but she didn't want to. Mike shrugged and walked over to the machine again. Christy struggled, but she knew what he was doing. Within moments, the fake cock was moving faster again, and the orgasm burst forth stronger than ever.

When she opened her eyes, she saw him. He was smoking, still. The ashtray had several butts in it now, but he didn't seemed fazed at all. She whispered. He leaned closer. "What was that?" he asked, cupping a hand behind his ear.

"I'm done. I've had enough orgasms. Let me go." She sounded tired, but her voice quavered and she orgasmed again. He just shook his head. "Please! Let me go. I'm done." Still no response. "I'm begging you, let me go, please!"

"I'd love to, but I can't." He shrugged.

"Why not? I've begged you. Please, let me--" she moaned the rest out and slumped forward again.

Again, she forced her eyes open, and found Mike standing in front of her with the water glass. She shook her head, but he tilted her chin up and looked at her. "The keys to the locks on the chain and the lock on the machine are in your ice cubes. I can't unlock you until the keys are unfrozen." Her eyes grew wide and her mouth opened slightly. Mike tilted the glass, and three ice cubes fell into her mouth. "Melt the ice, and I can let you go." He stooped down and turned the dial again, making the dildo fuck her twat even faster. "That should help turn the heat up," Mike said to absolutely no-one. And he sat back down again.

Christy's eyes were closed and she gasped and panted around her mouthful of ice as her sore pussy sent more and more waves of pained pleasure coursing through her. Her breathing quickened, her small breasts heaving, until finally her body tightened again, throwing her head back as she screamed as best she could before going limp again. Slumped forward, her mouth fell open and the ice fell back out, now mostly melted with the keys protruding.

Sharon clapped loudly. Mike glance over at her. Sharon was mostly nude, wearing only the thin green panties she favored, her large breasts on proud display. Her hair was damp, as were her panties. Katie was standing slightly behind her, still nude, her labia dull-red with the shiny evidence of sex on her thighs.

Mike snuffed his smoke and picked up the keys. Sharon walked over to support Christy while he undid the locks and shut off the machine. Together, they laid the spent little redhead on the couch.

"That looked like one hell of an orgasm." Sharon grinned widely at Mike.

"Well, you know I'm mechanically inclined." He grinned back at her. "But I still don't like to use them too much; I think they aren't especially erotic. But they do have their uses." He went to smile at Sharon, but she grabbed him and kissed him hard, hungrily. Surprised, he tried to grab her hands, but they were already on his pants.

Finally, he did grab her hands, and pulled them away from his pants. "What about her?" he whispered to his lover.

"Let her watch," she whispered back, her eyes sparkling. She giggled again and got his pants undone. Sinking to her knees, Sharon dragged his pants and boxers down with her, freeing his cock, which bobbed up in front of her face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, swallowing most of his shaft easily, and then began sucking on it. Her mouth moved back towards the head of his cock, her tongue dragging along the ridge underneath. Her tongue then began to circle the head of his dick, before she plunged forward again.

Mike pulled his shirt off, knocking his hat to the floor. His hands then fell down to the back of her head, twining his lover's thick black hair around his fingers. He sucked in his breath when Sharon let go of his cock and licked his balls. His eyes closed as she continued to bath his sac with her tongue before sucking on his cock again. He couldn't take much more, and began to pull up on her hair. Sharon reluctantly released his dick from her mouth and stood. His mouth fastened onto her neck, and he bit her hard, the way she liked it. As he sucked on her neck, his hands ran down her back and up her stomach, pinching her nipples. Again his hands dipped, one hand down the front of her panties, the other down the back. She spread her legs slightly, and sucked in her breath as one finger found its way into her quim, while another finger invaded her ass. She let him play with her clit as he fingered her ass for but a moment, before pushing him away.

Stepping back, Mike grabbed her panties and pulled them down. Sharon stepped out of them easily, and Mike grabbed her around the waist and hauled her to the floor. Looping one of her knees over his elbow, he plunged his dick into her wet pussy. He had been turned on all night, first watching Katie prance around nude, and then watching Christy cum so many times. But since Sharon and Katie had disappeared into the bedroom, he had found his mind on only one thing: what his lover was doing with this girl. Now, Sharon was back, and Mike could smell pussy on her face, and he knew that Katie's tongue had just been where his dick was now.

He fucked Sharon hard, fast, like had hadn't seen her for months. And Sharon loved it. Her nails bit into his back as his dick touched her deep within her pussy. She screamed once or twice. And then she said "Fuck...me...from...behind..."before gasping and going rigid with her orgasm.

Mike obliged her, and quickly. He loved to fuck Sharon this way. It was one of their favorite positions. It felt good to both of them, and it allowed him to play with her clit and her ass while he fucked her. Her breasts swayed and bounced, and her nipples would rub the sheets or the carpet. She could even reach back and play with his dick or balls if she wanted to. But tonight, she just wanted his cock in her twat. And her fucked her hard, grabbing her waist and slamming his shaft as far as he could get it. And she moaned and screamed like always (she had always been very vocal, though not all women are). Mike lubricated a finger wither her plentiful pussy juice and began to slowly push it into her ass, while his other hand crept around to pinch and rub her clit. Sharon went wild.

Katie came over and set down, watching intently. She slowly leaned forward and kissed Sharon, the two of them allowing their tongues to dance together. Sharon reached up with one hand and pulled Katie closer, and then she whispered something in her ear. Turning slightly pink, Katie turned and presented Sharon with her newly shaved pussy. Mike watched disbelieving as Sharon leaned forward and began to eat Katie's pussy. He had her talk about it, but he had never seen Sharon actually with another girl. Oh, sure, he had seen her kiss other girls, but not go down on them. He slowed down, hardly believing his eyes. But Katie had her eyes closed, and she was panting. Sharon's twat was tightening again, and Mike knew she was going to cum soon. He redoubled his efforts, and began to work another finger into her ass, enjoying the way she wiggled and squirmed. Sharon was awesome at oral sex, as Mike well knew, but he hadn't expected Katie to cum as quickly as she did. Seeing his lover bring another woman to climax was more than enough for Mike, and he thrust his dick in hard and pinched Sharon's clit as he came, and came hard. Sharon also grew rigid, and she trembled as her orgasm rocketed through her.

Tired and sweaty, Mike fell back, his dick growing soft again. Sharon turned to Mike, and brought her beautiful face near his. He could smell Katie all over her, and man, did that turn him on. "We have a surprise for you," Sharon whispered seductively. She kissed him deeply, and he delved into her mouth with his tongue, tasting Katie's arousal in her mouth. Her hand fell to his dick and began to stroke it as they kissed. Despite the hard use it had just gotten, Wrath (Mike insisted on naming his dick. "I don't some stranger making all my decisions for me," he had said. "But why Wrath?" Sharon complained frequently. "Feel my Wrath, woman!" was all that Mike would say to that.) seemed eager to be re-called. But Sharon broke their kiss way to earlier, in Mike's opinion. However she made up for this by leaning over and sucking on his cock.

Wondering what the hell this "surprise" was, Mike sat back and enjoyed, thinking that things couldn't possibly get any better. He looked over and saw that Katie was beginning to lick at Sharon's pussy lips. His cock now fully rock hard again, Mike blinked several times, but sure enough, Katie was going down on Sharon, right after he had fucked her. Katie began to lick harder, and seemed to be digging deeper. He heard sucking sounds, and felt Sharon giggle around her mouthful of cock.

Sharon was working his dick with one hand, his balls with the other, and she seemed intent on swallowing his whole dick. In the meantime, Mike had one hell of a show, watching Katie go to town on Sharon's well fucked twat. Before too long, and way to early, Mike felt the pressure growing in his dick, and he grabbed the back of Sharon's head. Just before he came, Katie looked up at him, and smiled. Then she stuck her tongue out, and Mike saw the cum he had just shot into Sharon in a gooey wad all over Katie's tongue and lips. That was it. His mouth open, making noises not unlike a grind core vocalist, Mike came in Sharon's mouth. She sucked on his cock, coaxing every little drop out.

When he was done, he pushed her mouth away. He was just too sensitive right now. Sharon looked at him, and smiled, before sticking out her tongue. There was the second load he had shot. Now Sharon turned to Katie and the two of them leaned in and kissed each other. Long, sensual, and with lots of tongue. When they finally broke their kiss, Sharon and Katie again presented their tongues to Mike. Globs of white semen were smeared all over both of their tongues and lips. Mike shuddered, and felt a familiar stirring in his dick. But too much too fast, and Wrath was down and out for the time being. The two girls swallowed their shared cum and licked their lips.

"Surprise!" said Sharon, giggling, and even Katie giggled a little.

However, now they had the task of cleaning up. Sharon took care of Christy, who was still passed out. The two girls carried her to the bathroom, and Katie returned to the living room alone and began to dress. Mike had already got his pants done back up, and was busy repacking the chains and locks. Both of the used dildos went onto the same towel, and he was busy cleaning the stool. The machine was already broken down and put away again.

"That was some night," Katie said as she pulled on her clothes.

Mike grunted and continued cleaning. Silence prevailed for a moment. "I don't think Christy is any shape to be going anywhere right now. Both of our spare bedrooms are full of stuff, but we can get blankets if you would like to sleep in the living room." Mike didn't look up as he spoke.

"I think that would be a good idea." The blonde girl finished dressing.

"First door on the right is the linen closet. Grab some blankets and let Sharon know that you're staying."

Katie nodded and went down the hall.

mabus
mabus
3 Followers