Unexpected Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mabus
mabus
3 Followers

Mike addressed the redhead next. "I might be into some things that a lot of people don't like, but I'm not quite as mean as Sharon is. I'm sure by the time she's done, you'll be quite happy for me to take over." His voice was quiet, but still carried considerable force. He walked back around the pillory and sat down on the couch, his chains jingling as he moved.

Katie was at one end of the couch and Mike at the other. The blonde was sitting back, her legs slightly spread as she watched the scene unfold. Mike was leaning forward, his rapt attention focused on the two women opposite him. He didn't turn once to look at the naked blonde on the other end of the couch.

Sharon, however, acted as though there was no one else in the room other than her and Christy. Reaching down into the suitcase she grabbed on of the spreader bars and began to buckle the straps about Christy's thighs. Once the straps were properly secured, she extended the bar slightly, forcing the other girl's legs apart. When she stopped, Christy's ass and pussy were easily visible, and despite her best efforts, the spreader bar worked well, holding her legs in position.

All of Sharon's finger nails began to run long red trails down her captive's back, eliciting gasps of pain from Christy. Sharon ignored this, and kept raking her nails up and down her back, until Christy was sobbing and her whole back was covered in scratches. Sharon than began working on her thighs, scratching hard, leaving angry red marks all over her pale skin. Finally, bored with the preliminaries, Sharon began raining hard smacks down on Christy's ass and thighs, each swat sending out loud echoes of flesh on flesh. Christy continued sobbing, gasping, and eventually howling each time Sharon's hard hand found her soft flesh. By the time that she had stopped, Christy's back, butt, and thighs were uniformly red and hot to the touch.

Next, Sharon began pulling and tugging at Christy's pubic hair. Her olive skinned fingers deftly found and plucked the sparse reddish hair, and each time the captive girl squealed loudly. Sharon was grinning like a maniac, and even giggled when Christy gave an especially loud yelp. When she finally stopped tormenting her victim, the little redhead had tears running down her face.

Sharon walked around the stock and grinned down at Christy. "Look at me, bitch," she said loudly, and Christy looked up. Sharon laughed heartily when she saw the tears trailing down her delicate features. "Serves you right. Now I'm going to take Katie into the backroom, and we're going to have some fun. Mike will take over now." She smiled widely before signaling Katie to follow her and leaving the room.

Katie felt a jolt when she saw Sharon crook her finger at her. She had thought about and even fantasized about Sharon dominating her, but after seeing her sadistic treatment of Christy, she was having doubts. This was not the Sharon she saw so often; this was a demoness. Feeling a growing hole in her stomach, Katie slowly stood up and followed Sharon into the back of the house.

Mike sat in silence for several moments after Sharon and Katie had left the room. Christy continued to cry softly.

"She's mean." Mike's voice was soft again, not carrying any hint of the aggression he normally sported. He sounded uncharacteristically sympathetic. Christy merely sobbed more, ignoring him. He breathed deeply. "She's mad at you. Sharon doesn't like people to treat her friend's badly. And she likes to cause people pain when she feels they deserve it." The sobbing had stopped for a moment. "She thinks you deserve pain because you treated Katie poorly. So she hurt you. Despite how smart she is, Sharon has a very simple logic: punish the bad. Reward the good." He pause again. "But she's very good at punishing. She enjoys it immensely. And that makes her better at it."

He rose off the couch and fiddled with the CD player again. "We'll turn the volume up so they won't hear." Christy stiffened at this. "I don't Sharon to hear how much you're enjoying yourself." Bongzilla thundered out of the speakers, and Christy could feel the floor shake in time with the sludgy stoner-doom racket. Mike bent close to her ear, noting how she trembled. "I think," he whispered "that bad behavior needs to be punished. Oh, yes, it does. Otherwise there will be no discipline in the world. And the world needs discipline. But without reward, no one will do as they should unless they fear being caught. And fear, while a powerful motivator, does not build loyalty. That is why Sharon loves me, and why she has always forgiven my transgressions." Christy looked up at him quizzically. "Don't misunderstand me; I am Sharon's Dom. But she allows me to be her Dom. Free choice is imperative in any relationship, and she willingly chooses to subjugate herself to me. But only because I punish her when she is bad, and reward her when she is good. Anyone can punish. Sharon is quite adept at punishing herself; she does not need me for that. But only I can deliver the reward that she craves the most--love and affection. Only I can make her feel like a princess. Only I know her so well to see what she wants even when she denies it to herself. And so she gives herself willingly to me, to both punish and reward."

Mike stood up slowly. His face was impassive, but the hard set was gone. He looked caring, gentle even, despite the bold and patently offensive Cannibal Corpse T-shirt and studded wrist bands he was wearing. "You have been punished. Sharon saw to that. But you endured you're punishment well. And so now I will reward you."

He walked back around the stock. Christy jumped as much as she could when she felt his hands on her back. His palms were rough and calloused from several years of automotive work and then from the wood and metal working required to support his business. Her flesh was still raw from Sharon's nails, and each of his gentle touches stung, causing her to hiss. But as he massaged her sore and tired shoulders, she felt herself relaxing. The constant stinging of his contact merely underscored how good he was with his hands as he rubbed her back and shoulders, massaging away the ache of being trapped in the stock.

He worked his hands slowly down her back. His rough skin glided over her skin, barely touching at all, and then his hands would push down against her, working her sore and cramping muscles with the skill that only comes from experience. After he had thoroughly worked one area, his hands slid down her back further, repeating the process, until he was approaching her sore and stinging ass. Then, he moved his hands along her sides, his feather-soft touch almost tickling. His hands moved up slowly, along her stomach, across her ribcage, drawing ever so close to her breasts before moving inward along her back to her shoulders. And again he rubbed her back, slowly moving down her spine again, before running back up along her sides. She shivered as his rough hands again almost touched her breasts. Again, however, his hands returned to her back. Finally, on the third return trip, his hands glided over her breasts, his calloused palms rubbing roughly over her sensitive nipples.

Christy gasped, and Mike chuckled softly. He rubbed her breasts slowly and firmly, pushing them in against her ribcage and then pushing them together, before cupping his hands and grasping her nipples between his finger tips and the heel of his palms. He began to roll her small buds between his forefinger and thumb, and he heard her soft noise of pleasure. And then he was gone.

The thunderous noise continued to spew from the stereo, masking most of the noise in the room. Christy opened her eyes, and found herself staring down at the carpet. Suddenly, she felt a very soft touch at the very top of the cleft between her cheeks. Mike slowly and very softly ran a single finger tip along the length of her spine. Christy trembled slightly, and sucked in breath as he continued to stroke her spine, feeling his finger begin lower with each trip, until his finger was almost touching her asshole.

Again, he stopped. Again, only the punishing noise that only a head-banger could love (well, only a head-banger could tolerate) filled the room. And again, Christy was surprised to feel Mike's touch on her body. One hand had reached between her legs and his palm was rubbing against her open quim. She tried to resist, but he knew what he was doing. Her body had been abused intensely for a few minutes, and then he had come along and made her feel good again. The stinging and the pain only seemed to make his touch feel better in contrast. She sighed, and began to move her body against his hand, allowing the sensations to build. But he stopped.

Christy dropped her head again. But just as soon as she allowed her neck to grow limp, she snapped her head back up, and the back of her head contacted the padding very sharply. A single, startled "Oh!" escaped her lips as she felt something being worked into her pussy. It was large, a little bit larger than the biggest cock she had ever taken. She felt her pussy stretching slightly to accommodate its girth, and she felt it push deeper into her than she had ever taken anything before. Essentially being on all fours, this was a different angle, and it made her tighter than if she had been laying on her back. Christy tried to resist the object being slowly pushed deep into her, but as she contracted her muscles to force it back out, Mike swatted her hard on the ass.

"I know I said I would reward you. And so I shall. But, you must allow me to do it my own way." Mike spoke deliberately, slowly, and calmly. "If you fight me, I will ensure that you learn a very hard lesson about obedience." Humor and pride crept into his voice the next time he spoke. "I'm good with lessons." Christy relaxed and allowed him to push the object deeper. When he stopped, she felt fuller than she ever had been during sex before. A steady pressure held the object inside of her.

Next, she felt something rubbery touching her ass. Like a rubber hand was spreading her cheeks further than they already were. Something cool and slick drizzled onto her, starting just above her asshole and running down, tickling her anus as rivulets ran over it and down into her pussy. Realization dawned on her, and she tried to squirm away, but the stock and the spreader bar kept her from being able to do much besides rock back and forth. Mike laughed at her, saying "I told you to let me do things my way. But of course, you don't want to listen. I was going to take it easy on you, but now I'm going to have to ensure that you learn to listen." And there was another drizzle of the slippery liquid, followed shortly by something hard and rubbery. This wasn't a soft, pliable rubber at all. This was a hard, unyielding rubber, and the object, unlike the one that filled her pussy, seemed to grow larger as it was pushed into her ass. She could feel her ass stretching further and further open as Mike insistently pushed it into her. As her ass filled, Christy felt her pussy growing tighter around the object in her twat. The friction of the two invading objects through the thin wall that separated her two holes was certainly arousing, but the burning sensation as her ass stretched more over rode the pleasurable sensations. She grunted and gasped as Mike continued to push. When Christy just knew her ass couldn't stretch anymore and would begin to tear, the object suddenly narrowed, and slid slightly further, her sphincter closing around the smaller part. Her ass filled, and yet still held open. It was different kind of feeling.

Mike peeked around the stock. Christy was breathing very hard, and there was even a little bit of sweat beaded on her forehead. She had done rather well; despite the fact that she had such a small frame, she had still managed to take the larger of the two dildos and the medium butt plug. He had planned on using the smaller plug, but her resistance necessitated something more extreme. The largest butt plug probably would've been too much, however, especially since her pussy was already a little stretched by the dildo.

Moving the wooden block he had used to wedge the dildo into her cunt, Mike began to move it slowly in and out. He pulled the dildo almost all the way out of her slick hole, just allowing the head to remain inside of her, and then slowly and steadily pushed it back in all the way, not stopping until he saw her small body rock forward. And then he pulled it out again, just barely keeping the tip inside of her. Long, slow, deep strokes of the fake phallus, not allowing the rhythm to increase. He continued to do so until Christy began to push back against the dildo as he pushed it into her wet depths. Then, and only then, did he allow himself to speed up. His arm, used to working with saws and drills, steadily increased the speed of his thrusts, until Christy was being fucked by the dildo just as hard and fast as if it were his own dick. He heard her breathing become fast and shallow, knowing that she had to be getting close to orgasm by the simple fact that her gasps were audible over the stereo. Her body began to tremble again, and her skin was becoming redder, especially around her pussy. Mike slowed his pace and spoke over the music. "Tell me before you cum." And then he increased his speed again.

Not very long afterwards, Christy shuddered violently in the stock and half-screamed. Her fists clenched and her neck arched back, once again pressing her head against the padding on the stock. Then her body relaxed and her head dropped. Mike sighed heavily. The dildo slipped easily out of Christy's twat, and Mike placed it on a towel from the kitchen. Then he began to unlock the spreader bar and the stock.

Christy was still hazy as Mike helped her out of the stock, but coherent enough to smile at him smugly. Mike's eyes displayed his annoyance. "I try to reward you, but you insist on having things your way. Well, fine. Time for a lesson." With that, he quickly and efficiently wrapped chain around one of her wrists, then proceeded to wrap the chain around her waist before grabbing her other wrist and wrapping that as well. He grabbed the loose ends of the chain and pulled them together in front of her. He drew them together tightly and placed a lock near her waist, leaving several links dangling on either side of the lock, and trapping her hands at her side. Mike walked out of the room and down the hall.

When he returned, he was carrying a large stool with a padded seat and using his feet to push a box along the floor. "If I had known that you were going to be this way, I would've set up earlier." Christy giggled at him, still quite clearly enjoying the after-effects of her orgasm. "I said I would reward you."

Christy interrupted. "And you did." She smiled at him, clearly pleased with herself.

Mike still had unreadable expression on his face. "Ah, yes, but perhaps not enough." He smiled at Christy's perplexed look. "Yes, you like to be indulged. Don't we all. But there is too much of a good thing, you know." Christy had begun to look apprehensive again.

Mike sat the stool down and opened the box. It was good sized box, about the size a small TV would come in. He pulled out a simple metal box that had two holes in the top, set close together and about an inch or so in diameter. There was an electrical cord protruding from the bottom of it, a dial of some sort, and an ON/OFF switch with a loop in it. There was a similar loop underneath the ON label. He placed the box underneath the stool. Reaching back into the cardboard box, he retrieved one thin pole, which he lowered through the seat on the stool and into the hole in the metal box, then screwed it on tight to something in the box. Smiling evilly over at Christy, he reached into the box again, and produced a dildo, similar in dimensions to the one he had just fucked her with. This he screwed onto the top of the pole, so that the head was just barely above the seat of the stool.

Standing again, he pushed the cardboard box out of the way and grabbed the petite girl. Hoisting her easily, he sat her down on the stool. Reaching down, he positioned her feet on the rungs and then looped a strap around each ankle, drawing it tight and fastening her feet in place. He then secured a chain to a larger hook protruding from the ceiling. "Don't worry, that hook is anchored in a support beam. Its good and sturdy." He looked up at the hook and nodded in satisfaction. Using two more locks, he attached each end of the chain near one of her wrists. He pushed her shoulders one way and then another, and nodded to himself as he noted that the stool didn't move very much.

"Now what are you going to do?" Christy asked viciously. "Make me cum some more? Ooh, that'll teach me a lesson, now won't it?"

Mike smiled again, seemingly pleased with himself. "Yes, and yes. I will make you cum until you beg me to stop. But I won't stop. And before you leave here tonight, you will learn that I can turn a punishment into a reward, or reward you until you are punished." He straightened out his glasses before he continued. "Have you ever cum so much that it hurt?"

Christy leered at him. "I won't beg you. Ever. And you can't make me cum enough to satisfy me, much less hurt me. I don't see why Sharon is with you. You just look like some looser metal-head. You--" The rest of her nasty tirade was cut off by a loud gasp. Mike had grown tired of her insults, and had used the toe of his boot to flick the on switch. The electric motor inside was now causing the dildo to piston in and out of Christy's still damp twat. He smiled at her, and picked up the stereo's remote. Flicking through the discs, he settled on one. Type-O-Negative's Bloody Kisses album, led off with the track "Machine Screw." The track is simply the sound of a woman using an industrial machine of some sort to screw herself. Mike found the track appropriate for the situation.

Shooting another smile at Christy, Mike reached into the suitcase and removed a pair of nipple clamps. They were simple clamps, just basically like metal clothes pins, but smaller, and with rubber grips on the pinching surfaces. He clipped one on to each of her tits, delighting in the way she bit her lip to keep from making a sound as the clamps bit into her nipples. Smiling more, Mike adjusted the dial on the box, causing the dildo to move faster, and then slower. Finally, he settled on one speed, and then picked out one black lock from the suitcase. Grinning widely now, he snapped the lock into place on the ON/OFF switch. "I think I'll go fix a drink for myself." With that, he departed.

Alone, with only the repeating "Machine Screw" track and the whirring of the machine beneath her, Christy tried to ignore the ramifications of her situation. She had been rude to Mike, who now had the only keys that could release her. Further more, she had haughtily declared that she would never beg him for anything, and the he could never make her cum enough to regret her actions. Pride dictated that she live by those words, yet the incessant movement of the dildo in and out of her pussy was definitely affecting her. The plug in her ass kept her pussy pulled tighter, increasing the friction. And, of course, there was the fact that the dildo was rubbing against the plug in her butt through her thin wall, and that was rather exciting as well. But she had to resist, she just had to. The dildo wasn't fucking her that fast, she could hold out.

Mike was still in the kitchen ten minutes later when he heard her groan as the first orgasm ran through her.

Finally reappearing in the living room, Mike had two drinks and an ashtray. He sat the ashtray down on the arm of the couch, and one of the drinks beside it. The other, he carried to Christy. She was sweating profusely now, and the padded seat was slick with her juices. Gasping and groaning, her whole body was trembling. Mike raised the glass to her lips, and she drank thirstily. When she had had her fill, he sat down and lit a cigarette. He watched her intently, not bothering the hide the look of amusement on his face.

mabus
mabus
3 Followers