Unexpected Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mabus
mabus
3 Followers

Turning crimson at being caught again, Katie merely nodded. She grasped the sides of the tub to stand up, but her legs were still weak. Sharon kneeled down to help her, and their lips found each other for but a moment. That one little kiss was electrifying, but brief, and Sharon wrapped her arms around the blonde girl and lifted her up. Katie was a little unsteady on her feet, but Sharon wasted no time in wrapping the towel around her and helping her out of the tub. The Mexican beauty dried her friend quickly, efficiently, working the fluffy towel down her body and legs, lifting each foot in turn to dry it. While doing so, her face was next to the neatly trimmed blonde bush of her friend, and the unmistakable scent of arousal was thick. Sharon kissed one of Katie's thighs, and then turned to grab a brush.

"Come back into the kitchen, and brush your hair. We're almost done," she said, her eyes sparkling. She turned, and walked back down the hall, her hips swaying seductively. Katie followed, firmly grasping the hairbrush in one hand and holding the towel securely around her with the other. When she sat down in the kitchen, she allowed the towel to fall open, exposing her glowing body again, and began to brush her hair.

Sharon leaned over to whisper to Mike. He made a gesture of approval and turned to grin at Katie. Then he was all business again, focusing on the cards in front of him.

Christy really seemed to be sweating now. Katie noticed with a certain amount of satisfaction that her pile of chips was much reduced now, and Mike seemed to have won the last hand. When he saw her looking at him, he gestured to his poorly stacked chips and nodded smugly. His attention went back to Christy very quickly, and with good reason: she was looking distinctly nervous. His eyes became hard, and his mouth set into a grim line. Even Sharon looked uncharacteristically harsh and determined. Her eyes flickered between Mike and Christy, but she still gave Katie a melting smile full of affection. Her tongue snaked out briefly to touch her top lip, and that sensual gesture brought Katie's heart rate up, and she felt her nipples harden again.

There was no doubt that Christy was going to lose at this point. Mike and Sharon both opened with massive bids, surely designed to cow Christy into submission. Sharon's comments certainly sealed the deal: "Mike, maybe we better be easy. Christy doesn't have many chips left, and I don't think she's as good as we are."

Christy almost shrieked at that. "I'm better than either of you! And don't think that I can't win this hand and take all of those chips you just threw down!" With that, she pushed in all of her chips, and glared defiantly around the room.

Mike sighed heavily, and went to match her bet. "Fine. We'll just see what you've got." Sharon laughed again, but it was a cold, cruel laugh that made Katie shudder. She had only heard that laugh once, and that had been when Sharon related the tale of what befell Cassandra at the convenience store that Mike had worked at briefly. She knew now that Mike and Sharon had deliberately set out to teach Christy a lesson, probably for the way she had treated Katie. Mike, of course, didn't like people horning in on his territory, and he probably felt that Christy was trying to do just that. And she had been rather rude to him all evening, something he didn't allow. Sharon was defensive and possessive of her friends, her home, and especially of her man. Christy had blindly allowed her defiant attitude to be manipulated by them, and now she was going to pay.

Sharon counted out the requisite chips from her neat stacks and pushed them into the middle of the table. "All right, show us what you got." She grinned a very self-assured grin, and then winked at Katie, giggling the whole time. This, of course, is what made it so easy for her to manipulate people: she was very disarming, presenting the appearance of simplicity, when she was actually very intelligent, and quite the social engineer. All of her friends knew that, and took pains not to call out the inner demon they all knew was waiting just below the surface. This inner demon, however, was exactly why Mike loved her so much. It was the perfect compliment to his very obvious evil appearance and attitude. He glorified in all things dark and foreboding, and Sharon harbored a penchant for these things as well, just not in such an overt manner as her lover.

At this, Christy wilted. She realized now that she had been goaded into a poor decision. Her defiant nature had been so important to the limited success she had had in her life, but now it was being usurped to punish her. She laid down her cards, a pair of aces, and sat fuming in a resigned silence.

Mike considered her cards carefully before laying down his own. His trio of tens barely eclipsed her cards, but it was enough. He had learned to make do with getting by, even if it wasn't always dramatic.

Sharon followed, laughing loudly as she lay down three jacks. At this Mike laughed equally hard, and congratulated his lover on her playing skills. Gesturing to Christy, he spoke to Sharon. "You're prize awaits you, my love."

That evil smile again appeared on Sharon's face, but she said "Our prize awaits, baby. You played very well, and I think you need a reward, too." She smiled up at him, and pointed to Katie. "I'll keep her for myself, but you can play with the other one, too."

Christy's head snapped up. "Aren't you going to keep playing? To see who gets to have all three of us?" she demanded. Mike and Sharon both laughed at this.

"Why should I? I get Sharon every night, regardless. And we both have enough money to pay the pot. Do you?" Sharon laughed again, but this wasn't a nice laugh or the girlish giggle she had sported all night.

Christy shook her head.

"Well, then, I see that this is going to be a night to remember," Mike said, his voice a low rumble. He popped his knuckles. Looking at Sharon, he spoke again. "Looks like we have someone else to test the Pilum Mk I on, honey. Who gets to use it first?"

Sharon grinned maliciously at Christy. "I have some special things planned for Katie. Let's get Christy in there and have some fun!" Mike nodded and went into the living room. Sharon motioned for Katie to follow him, and so she did.

After the two had left the kitchen, Sharon stood up and walked over to Christy. The little redhead no longer looked self-assured and defiant; rather, she seemed even smaller than before, and even scared. "Stand up," Sharon said, her voice full of authority. When Christy didn't comply, Sharon grabbed her arm and pulled her up, forcing her to stand on her feet. "Go into the living room. And when we get in there, you are going to strip off all of Katie's clothes and show us your flat little body. And then we are going to have some fun teaching you to not be such a bitch." Christy looked up into Sharon's eyes and saw what could only be hate. Now truly frightened, she turned to walk into the living room. Sharon swatted her forcefully on the ass repeatedly as they walked into the living room.

Sharon steered her into the middle of the living room. "Now strip, bitch," she ordered her charge through gritted teeth. Mike leered at her from where he stood next to something large that was draped in a thick, red blanket. Katie sat on the couch, breathing hard as she watched Sharon dominate her little redhead friend.

Christy was not used to taking orders. She usually gave them, and defiantly refused to bow to anyone. Yet, here she was, being trotted out as amusement for two people she had just met tonight. She stood still for some time, but Mike pressed a button on a remote in his hand, and the music that came blaring out of the stereo made her jump. Behemoth seems to have that affect on some people.

Sharon smacked her captive hard on the ass before grabbing her hair. "Take off the clothes now." The words were delivered with such force that the hair pulling wasn't really necessary, but it certainly underscored the implied menace. Christy began pulling off the clothes she was wearing. They were too large for her, anyway, so it didn't take much effort before she was down to her bra and panties. Sharon, however, was not impressed by the obvious hesitation, and had Katie grab Christy's arms and hold her still. She disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a pair of scissors. Carefully, she slid the blades between Christy's skin and her bra strap, cutting the shoulder strap loose before moving to the other side. Lacking support, the bra cups fell forward, revealing two very well formed and pretty A-cup breasts. One more snip of the scissors, and the remains of the bra fell to the floor.

Christy squeezed her thighs together as Sharon cut her panties, one cut on each side. The tattered garment was still trapped between her legs, so Sharon grabbed material dangling in front of Christy's crotch and yanked, drawing the ruined panties between the redhead's legs and painfully up through her labia. After this, Katie was sent to sit on the couch again.

Sharon grabbed Christy's hair again and used her foot to push the backs of her knees, forcing her down onto her knees. "You think its amusing to make people crawl? Well, crawl, and see how much you like it," Sharon ordered her, pointing to the couch where Katie was sitting. At first she refused, but Sharon began to drag her over by her hair, and Christy complied. Sharon guided the smaller woman over to the couch and between Katie's legs. Here, Christy was made to kneel.

"I got tired of seeing you treat Katie like shit. Katie is my friend, and yeah, she lost, but that doesn't mean you get to treat her like shit. So now, you're going to make up for that." Sharon grinned maliciously down at the naked, cowering redhead. "You know, you try so hard to act like you're in charge and that you're all big and tough and all that, but you aren't. Do you understand that? You're not the hottest piece of ass I've seen around. You aren't special. You're nothing but a fucking bitch who needs to be taught a lesson."

Mike interjected. "And, damn, are you going to get a lesson!" He grinned a lop-sided grin that would've been endearing in just about any other situation. Sharon laughed again before turning back to Christy.

Christy had never been with another girl. True, she had thought about it occasionally, and had even kissed a few other women, usually when she was drunk. But being on her knees, eye level with another woman's crotch, she decided that if she ever had sex with another woman, it would have to be on her terms. She refused to have her first lesbian experience foisted on her by someone else simply for their amusement.

Katie, similarly, had limited experience with other women, but had fantasized about Sharon before, and had even had a few stray thoughts about Christy. However, she wasn't very comfortable with this arrangement. For one, she wanted to be alone with Sharon, and not have Mike hovering around. True, she had fantasized about Mike as well, but the thought of being dominated by a couple seemed overwhelming, and Katie wasn't very keen on that for her first experience.

Sharon, for her part, just seemed to be enjoying tormenting them both, forcing Christy to stare into Katie's very wet pussy. She nudged the redhead's face towards the blonde's open lips, and smiled knowingly when she encountered resistance. Finally, she spoke. "Christy," she taunted in a sing-song voice, "I want you to apologize to Katie. And if you don't," her voice grew menacing again, "I'll stuff your face into her pussy and make you lick her until she cums on your face. Again and again and again." Her hand had begun pushing Christy's face nearer and nearer to Katie's pussy, but now the pressure was relaxed again. Sweetly, Sharon asked "Now, what do you say?"

Christy swallowed hard. Sharon again pushed the back of her head, forcing her face steadily closer to Katie's crotch. Christy tried to turn her head, but Sharon had her fingers curled tightly in her hair. As her cute little face mover closer and closer to the wetness between Katie's legs, Christy finally began to shout. "I'm sorry, Katie! I'm sorry!" Sharon relaxed the pressure somewhat. Then she asked "Sorry for what?"

Christy didn't say anything for a moment, and Sharon began to push again. "I'm sorry for treating you bad!" she shouted, her voice almost breaking as she held back tears. Sharon stopped for a second, then began pushing again. Christy was visibly almost in tears now. She shouted again "I'm sorry for treating you like shit!"

Sharon relaxed her grip, and allowed Christy to pull her head back. The Hispanic woman smiled and said comfortingly, "There, now that wasn't so bad, now was it?" Christy didn't answer.

Sharon spoke to Katie. "Sit right there and watch. And in a little while, you and I will go play. Okay?" She smiled down at the naked blonde splayed on her couch. Katie nodded, seeing the hungry look in Sharon's eyes. She knew that her friend would be nice to her, especially after venting much of her anger on Christy. She also knew that Sharon could be very sweet when she wanted to be, and she didn't doubt that their play would be much more tender than what awaited Christy.

Christy was turned very rudely to face Mike. He was still standing next to whatever was hidden under that blanket, but the item had moved to a more prominent position in the room. Whatever it was, it was slightly taller than Mike, and about as wide as a typical entertainment center. There appeared to be two high points on either side that stood taller than the middle section Two large, rounded plates showed underneath the blanket, and they looked rather like large lamp bases. Seeing that he had Christy's full attention, Mike smiled broadly and whipped the blanket off dramatically.

"I give you the Pilum Mk I!" he proudly proclaimed. And there, standing before them all, was a large stock, supported on either side by a large screw-jack. The jacks were taller than Mike, topping out a just over six feet, and were little more than large poles, about three inches in diameter, that were threaded, like screws. The bottom of the stock itself was firmly attached to a large collar on either side which encircled the poles. Mike stepped forward and lifted the top half of the stock off.

Christy gaped at the contraption. It looked absolutely horrid in her eyes! The large, obviously heavy bases were wide, preventing the whole thing from toppling over. The stock itself was burnished wood, and what appeared to be leather padding was fixed in each of the three holes, two smaller ones for hands and one larger one for a neck, by large rivets. It did not look inviting. The dull black of the jacks was muted further by grease on the threads, and the brightly gleaming bases stood in stark contrast to the metal rising out of them. The wood seemed inappropriate with the metal, but the bright sheen of the stained and polished wood seemed akin to the shiny metal bases. The large, gold-colored rivets holding the black leather in place certainly matched.

"A bit less than artistic, I know," said Mike, "but this is just the proto-type. I'm still debating if maybe I should machine the stock out of aluminum or something to maintain the visual aesthetic." He lowered his head, his hand playing with his goatee for a moment. Suddenly, he brightened again. "But time enough for details later. Right now, I need to test it and be sure it is going to perform as desired." He grinned at Christy again, his chilling expression raising the hair on her neck. "I'm sure you will."

Sharon began to maneuver Christy towards the awful contraption. The smaller redhead tried to resist, but Sharon was a large woman, and could handle herself well when things got physical. Soon, Christy was in place, her wrists restrained in the outer holes of the stock, while her head protruded through the central hole. She was standing slightly hunched over, as the stock was rather high. That soon changed, however.

Mike stepped in front of Christy, looking her in the eye. "I've made several different types of stocks, all of them leading up to this one. Usually, they're more traditional, being made entirely of wood. However, for this one, I had to use some rather expensive mechanical parts. Do try not to damage them; this is the only operational model I've got at the moment." He held his hand up, and she could see that he held a control box of some sort in his hand that was attached to one of the bases with a long electrical cord. He pressed a button, and a whirring, almost buzzing sound, preceded the movement of the stock. Startled, Christy looked around, and saw that the poles were rotating, and the stock was moving down steadily. Soon, she was bent at the waist. Mike released the button on the controller.

Katie watched this from the couch. Sharon stood close by, obviously enjoying the sight. Christy was facing away from them, affording the two women a nice view of her ass and pussy from behind. Her breasts were too small to actually dangle, but not for lack of trying. Between her thighs, a reddish patch of thin pubic hair was just visible. Further along, her small breasts were hanging, her nipples pointing resolutely downward. Past that, the picture was interrupted by the polished wood of the stock.

Mike looked up over the trapped woman in front of him and at Sharon. His lover pointed down, and he obliged, causing the stock to lower itself more. When he again stopped, Christy was on her knees, kneeling in front of the stock. Sharon held one thumb up to show her approval. She then disappeared down the hall for a moment.

Christy looked up at Mike as best she could. "I didn't agree to this," she said, barely loud enough to be heard. Mike looked down at her for a moment, his face devoid of all emotion. "True, but neither did Katie. And she played along despite your ridiculous requests."

Christy spoke again. "But all she had to do was say no." Mike looked down at her, his face looking mildly interested. "You haven't said no."

Before either one of them could say anything further, Sharon returned, lugging a large suitcase. She laid this down near the base of the stock before opening it, keeping the contents hidden from Christy. Katie, however, got up off the couch to see what was in it. Looking over Sharon's shoulder, she saw an assortment of things, several of which she had never seen before.

There were several coils of rope of varying diameters and fibers, a pair of handcuffs, a ridiculous number of chains and locks, and a few different collars. Katie did recognize two dildos of different sizes, one mid-sized and the other a little bigger than she would care to try. And she did recognize the butt plugs, though she had never seen one in real life. There were three of them in graduating sizes. One was fairly small, the second medium, and the third was once again a bit larger than she would care to try. The purpose of the graduated beads on the latex chain, however, eluded her. Two different lubricants were in the suitcase, as was a ball gag and two different bars with straps and buckles on the end. There was also a leather wrist cuff with clasps and D-rings on it, and what could only by a blindfold. The collection was rounded it with a collection of strips of some gray material, a small bag of latex gloves, two leashes, and an egg timer. Katie noticed that there were no keys to any of the locks in the suitcase.

Sharon spoke first to Katie. "Katie, please go sit down. I'm going to busy for a little bit, but when I'm done, we'll go play in the back room. Okay?" Katie nodded before returning to her seat on the couch. The lovely Hispanic woman then walked around the stock and spoke to Christy. "I'm going to have some fun with you first, and then I'm going to let Mike have a turn." She grinned broadly down at the back of Christy's head. "Mike has a tendency to be a bit...anal about things. I hope you like that."

mabus
mabus
3 Followers