All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 10'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
great chapter

It would figure just as Cullen starts to come around, she gets attacked again

was a great chapter . can not wait for the next chapter

lili82lili82over 13 years ago
lovely as always!

i love it! i check everyday for a new submission and it is always worth the wait. and i know cullen is about to open up a can of whoop ass on someone about his angel!

somethingsamisssomethingsamissover 13 years ago

cant wait for the next chapter of this story it always grabs me and holds til the end of a submission. great job cant wait for more.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
Loved it!

I really love this chapter! I knew something was about to happen!

Wonder how Cullen is going to react...or the other pack mates...or worse, what will happen when Isobel finds out???? Troublesome twins??? lol I have a twin and we raise hell all the time together. It is worse with just one of us, but combine the 2 of us, ohhhhh beware!!!!!! lol

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Can I Say WOW Again

You have such a wonderful way of telling a story. You grabbed my attention with chapter one. What started with Cullen and his determination to have Angel despite what she thought, has turned into 10 chapters that have held my attention thru it all. The back and forth play between Angel and Cullen has been great to follow. And now that they both see their future together, they can fight as one to preserve the packs both in Scotland and America. And I have a feeling they are about to be attacked on all sides. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I also want to say Thank You for spending your vacation writing. It has been a thrill to get so many chapters back to back. And although it will be tough when you go back to school and don't have as much free time to work on this story, I congratulate you on continuing your education. I wish I have done more with my education. So if it takes alittle longer that's okay, your fans will understand.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
yey!!!

Good chapter!! :)

Keep writing fast. this is something i am looking forward to read.

keep it coming!!!

btw, Happy New Year!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

by far one of the best stories on here... keep them coming....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastic chapter, nice to see them finally get down to some action after sparring for the lat few. Love the cliffhanger too...evil :D

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
*gasps* nooooooooo........

This ending still made me gasp dramatically the second time round. A lot happened this chapter and I am enjoying seeing the two of them working through things.

This is great sweetie!

So relieved to see it back up and tormenting my dreams as I wait impatiently for the next installment.

Gotta love the sex scene - very original and very badgirl style :P

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
yay!! nice to see this chapter is up

i came back and read it again so i remembered what happened but next chapter asap

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Great chapter and by god what a cliff hanger. Cannot wait for the next chapter in this story.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago

why do the girls always have to be virgins??? really, come on!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Talk about creepy...

That evil person is starting to really get to me... takes alot to scare me anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I hate man-whores who get the virgin

I marking this with 1 star and I'm not going to read any further. I hate reading about man-whores who get the virgin. Sorry. You need to let your virgin sleep around a lot more before she settles for an alpha-whore. I was starting to enjoy the story too. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To the Commenter before me

You are an ass-hat... end of statement.

Good read plz keep it up.

Bjorn Gunnar

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
totally inconsistent

your whole story is inconsistent, from character development to plot structure/pacing/relationships tothe past, present, and the future; your grammar, especially in the use of verb tenses is on a sixth grade level. cullen lacks many of the hallmarks of being a leader (really, of even being an adult). if you had a decent editor, you could over-come many of your problems, but truthfully, what you lack is discipline, being the attitude of polishing, crafting words, sentences, paragraphs and so on to give them life. you do have some good sections, but most of this story is just dross, and dross isn't good.

there are some very good writers at lit. ; it might help yopu to read them and see HOW they approach the writing craft. as it stands, this story would make a B-rated hollywood movie blush-badly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
inconsistent...

True, having an editor would make this story much better and more.enjoyable. However, having said that, this is a wonderful story so far. I don't mind the alphas getting their virgins, in fact I appreciate it in a way only a virgin waiting for "the one" could understand. Five stars from me for this one, if only to counter-act the one star loser. Can't believe I took this much time to comment when I have more reading to do! On to the next chapter! And then my homework...

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Liking it ...but

Why has our american heroine started to talk like she' from the medieval ages .who's the so called baddy here ....its all a bit confusing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous