Unfaithful Husband Ch. 04

Story Info
Janet gives Ron a taste of his own medicine.
2.9k words
4.14
65.1k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks have past since Janet caught Ron with Cindy. Janet barely spoke a full sentence to Ron. It seemed as if she couldn't leave the house quick enough and delayed coming home in the evenings. After work she would go and have dinner at a restaurant, go to a movie, to the mall, she would always find a reason to stay out. When she finally came home in the evening, Ron would try to communicate with her. But, she would answer abruptly heading off to her room.

One day, Julie a co-worker, came into her office and invited Janet to happy hour at O'Malleys on the beach.

Sure! Why not?....Grabbing her purse...she said..."lead the way!"

Once they got there and settled with their drinks they carried on with office politics. Janet wasn't much for office gossip, she just took in the scenery and listened to the chatter.

Janet had notice two men across the room sitting facing her at another table. Both couldn't keep their eyes off of the area where the women were sitting.

"Janet, what do you think about the new girl, Mary?" Julie asked.

Janet didn't respond. She continued to stare at the gentlemen.

"Hello! Janet? Julie said as she waved her hand in front of Janet.

"What?" Janet asked.

Julie turned back to see what Janet was focusing on. "Oh, that's Peter and Jake" as Julie waved to them. "Girl, those there are two players!"

Julie continued to say..."besides your married, you don't need them....Ron is more man than them two put together!"

"And what makes you an expert on Ron's qualifications of being more of a man?" Janet abruptly said.

"Damn girl, you don't have to rip my ass apart!" Julie replied as she rolled her eyes back to the other ladies.

"Look I have to go!" Janet said.

"You have been a great conversation!" Julie snickered.

Janet called the waiter requesting the tab. Janet was willing to pay for the entire bill when she heard from one of the ladies....."what a bore!"

Janet laughed to herself and said to the waiter "they are requesting for another round of drinks and this time they want doubles? As she paid only for her part of the tab.

She smiled as she walked past Peter and Jake. Heading back to her car, she heard them saying... "Wait!" But, she continued to walk as if she didn't hear anything. She approached her car and got in, she looked up and there they were at the front of her car. She rolled down the window and one of them came up to her.

"What is the rush?" One of them asked her.

"I just have to leave." She replied.

"I am Pete and my friend over there is Jake." Pete said.

"I will be here tomorrow evening, if you care to talk." She said.

"Sure, it's a date then." Pete replied.

Again, she smiled and replied..."We will see!"

When she arrived home, she walked inside and noticed the table was set with candles burning, two half glasses of wine poured, soft music in the background and Ron walking out of the kitchen with the 2 dishes in his hands. She dropped her purse on the floor next to the door. She walked over to the table and replied...."Expecting one of your girlfriend's tonight?"...."Oh, I came home too early tonight you weren't expecting me to be home until after 11pm."

"Well, I am impressed, she can speak more than 2 words and shocked that not one word in those two sentences had anything to do with... fuck you or fuck off!" Ron replied.

"I am going to bed!" Janet said.

"Look, Jan... I did this for us. So come and eat."

Ron smiled when Jan sat at the table. "Hun, I am so sorry for what happened, it will never happen again!" Ron said.

Janet stared at Ron as he continued to beg for her forgiveness. Not saying a word, she got up grabbed her plate and wine walked to the bedroom.

"Janet, please don't walk away....talk to me!" Ron continued to beg.

As she came back out of the bedroom. She said, "Lay your fucking bullshit on someone who believes you!" She walked over grabbed a candle and headed back to her room.

Ron knew at this point it was over between them, so he decided that he would file for divorce.

The next day came and Janet was eager for the day to end. She left early to meet Pete and Jake at O'Malley's. When she got there, they were no where to be found. It was early yet, so she sat at the bar. A bit anxious she order a double shot of tequila, to settle her nerves. Shortly after, she seen them walking up the boardwalk. Pretending like she didn't see them she started a conversation with the bartender. A tap to her shoulder she turned around. Peter said, let's sit over at a table. She got up and followed the both of them. Jake pulled out a chair for her to sit. They ordered a round of drinks as they introduced themselves more appropriately. She was attracted to them both. As she continued to drink, her thoughts became more sexual.

She loved Pete's green eyes and black hair, his body was firm. On Jake, his eyes were brown and he also had jet black hair just past his neck. She always looked twice at a man who wore jeans to the fit of their body. And these two had her all interested. In their conversation, she imagined what it would be like to have two men fulfill her desires.

It was getting dark out and she didn't want the night to end. She suggested that they take a walk out to the beach. They both agreed.

"I need to get something out of my car first." She said.

They walked with her to her car. She opened the trunk and grabbed a blanket and the portable radio. She threw her purse and heels in the trunk and grabbed her sandals and a small bag. She was wearing a short mini skirt, low cut button down blouse, her legs are tanned and she had no need for stockings. They started walking down the boardwalk, she walked in the middle of both of them. Their free arms were wrapped around her shoulder and waste. They came to an area on the beach where it was secluded. They laid out the blanket and turned on the music.

Pete and Jake sat on the blanket while they watched Janet dance in front of them. She turned from them and gently bend over, leting her skirt lift above her ass cheeks exposing her buns. She ran her nails up the back of her legs until she reached the top. She stood up and turned toward them again, this time working on the buttons of her blouse. They both sat with an amazed look on their faces. She continued to unbutton her blouse slowly, till all the buttons were undone. She turned away again and removed her blouse down past her shoulders. She bent over again, this time she placed her hands under her, in between her legs and touched herself from the ass going towards her pussy.

"Oh man!" Jake blurted out.

She turned again towards them and removed her blouse, leaving her with a thin bra and her mini-skirt on. She kneeled in between them and grabbed a dildo from the bag. They started touching her at her ass.

"No! Your not allowed to touch." She said.

She stood back up and again bent over in front of them, inserting the dildo into her.

"Which one of you want to sink your cock into my hole first?" She asked.

"I do!" They both replied at the same time.

"Well, we have a problem here, so...who ever cums first gets first shot tomorrow!" She said.

"Why not tonight?" Pete asked.

"Cause, I like to makelove for hours not seconds and besides I have a comfortable home and husband will be out of town for a week."

Pete and Jake looked at each other and agreed to her offer.

They stood up and Janet laid down. They unzipped their pants and took out their cocks. Janet continued to masterbate with the dildo as they started stroking their cocks.

"I would like for you to cum in my mouth, fill every hole with those massive cocks, fill my ass and pussy with your cum!" She said to them.

She continued to say..."I would like for you two to fuck me in my husband's bed, in the kitchen, on the dining room table, in the living room, in our pool, I would like to be your fuck doll and fuck me good!"

Jake was the first to cum, he had long streams of cum shooting out. Shortly after Pete had cum.

They then heard moaning coming from behind them. They turned to see another man with his cock in his hand jacking off. Janet got into doggie position and asked Pete to fuck her with the dildo.

"Come closer so you can see better." Janet said to the third guy.

He moved in closer and watched as Pete fucked her deep with the dildo. This sending her over the edge, she enjoyed being watched. The guy finally was able to release his load. The guy asked if he could get some head from the pretty lady.

Jake answered. "No!...she was nice enough to let you cum, now you need to leave."

The guy walked away and they straighted up. They walked her back to her car. She gave them her address and exchanged cell phone number.

"I will call you in the morning." She said to them.

She got home and Ron was ready to leave for his investigating job.

"What time is your flight?" She asked.

"Oh!....Another full sentence! He replied.

"Don't start, Ron!...From what I remember, your the one who cheated on me and if you want my forgiveness...then you need to control your sarcasim!" She responed.

"You mean, there is a chance of forgiveness with you?" He asked.

"Let's just say....what if the tables are turned and it was me who cheated on you....could you just as easily forgive me as quick as you want me to forgive you?" She replied.

"I don't think I could answer that." He responded.

"Need a ride to the airport?" She asked.

"Well yes, if you don't mind, I was just getting ready to call a cab."

Janet remained quiet on the way to the airport. She made sure he was on the flight before leaving. She returned home and prepared for the morning.

She woke up around 9am from the ringing of her cell phone. Sure enough it was Jake.

"Is it okay to come over now?" He asked.

"Yes, give me an hour to wake up."

They were prompt to the hour, they knocked at the door. She opened it, as they walked in they were looking at every inch of her home. She closed the door and walked behind them. She offered coffee, they accepted. She showed them to the kitchen and told them to help themselves to anything. While they were in the kitchen she went over to turn on the camcorder. She sat down on the recliner and spreaded her legs. They walked over to where she was at and removed their clothes. One on each side of her she grabbed their cocks. She began stroking them. Taking Jake's cock first in her mouth. She alternated between the both of them, as they caressed her breasts. Peter reaching down to finger her pussy. Jake stood her up, with her in the middle they caressed her body with their firm hands.

Jake turned her facing Pete kneeling her down to the floor. Pete kneeled aswell to where she was able to take his 10" cock into her mouth. Jake was rubbing his cock at the enterance of her pussy getting the wetness all over the head of his cock. She continued to deep throat Pete as Jake's 11" cock entered deep in her womb. His thrusts were long and hard, he would remove slowly and again enter her hard.

"Does your husband fuck you like this?" Jake asked.

"No, I wish he would though!" She replied.

Jake picked up pace as she felt his cock swelling even more. Soon after he dumped his seed deep inside. As soon as his cock left her pussy, Peter's cock entered. He was already on the verge of cumming, he pumped her hard from the first time he entered. She took Jake's cock into her mouth, to get him hard again. Enjoying the mixture of her cum and his.

"I am cumming!" Pete said as he drained his cum deep in her womb.

Jake picked her up and headed toward the kitchen counter. He began to finger fuck her then inserting 2 fingers, then 3 until he was able to get his fist in her. While Pete sucked on her breast. Janet never had a fist in her, and found out what she had been missing.

Pete, now took her outside to the pool area, as Jake followed he saw a big 2 headed dildo, he picked it up and brought it outside. Bending her out in the open over a chair, Pete took the dildo and inserted in deep. She yelled out a scream, she happened to look up at the neighbor's window and saw Mike watching. She licked her lips at Mike. He continued to watch. Pete took out the dildo and placed it next to her mouth. She licked the dildo clean. Now sticking his cock in her mouth, as Jake started eating her pussy. They switched and Pete inserted his cock into her, while she sucked on Jake's cock. This time they ejaculated on her body.

She looked up again and saw that Mike was jacking himself off.

They went inside and relaxed for a bit. They all showered together. Once finished Janet laid on the bed while they massaged her body, didn't take her long to doze off.

A couple of hours passed when she woke up to find them on each side of her asleep. She got up and rewinded the camcorder some and brought it into the bedroom. They were still asleep. She woke them up by sucking on their cocks. Once hard, she mounted on top of Jake and told Pete to get the oil on the dresser, she wanted to have both cocks in her at the sametime.

Pete poured a generous amount of oil on his cock and mounted behind her. He slowly entered her ass, leting her get used to the size of his cock. At first, it was hurting but as he continued the pain became pleasure. Pure lust she had and wanted this all the time now. Both men now picking up pace as they fucked her. Pete now on the verge of cumming deep in Janet's ass. His cock swelling and she felt the vibes of his cock as he emptied his cum deep in her bowels. At the same time, Jake was emptying his cum deep in her womb. Collapsing on the bed exhausted, they rested again.

This continued for 3 days, when she got a phone call from Ron asking to be picked up at the airport in a couple of hours. She hurried and cleaned herself up, straightened out the house and planted the tapes to where Ron would see them.

On the way out the door, Mike was outside on the porch. He called to Janet. He got up and walked towards her.

"Janet, you know you are one hot little fuck!"

"Really?"..."Did you enjoy yourself the other day?" She replied.

"Oh yes!" He replied.

"As a matter of fact, I wouldn't mind getting a piece of that pussy myself!"

"Well, Mike....to be totally honest with you...it really got my juices flowing when I saw Ron fucking that daughter of yours....she is a hot little number....maybe if you let me fuck her, then I will think about letting you fuck me!"

"I will let Ron know what you have been doing while he was away!" Mike yelled out.

"Oh, that will scare me alot, especially since I video taped the entire 3 days!" She replied.

Angry, Mike walked away.

--------

When they returned home. Ron showered, as he showered. Janet fixed something to eat. Ron saw several tapes on the bed. Labeled "FORGIVENESS DAY 1"// "DOES TWO WRONGS MAKE IT RIGHT?" and "CAN WE REALLY FORGIVE?"

He popped in the tape and sat in the same position as Janet did. He couldn't believe his wife actually fucked these guys. It was like a knife at his back ripping everything out of him. But, he sat through every single tape. He realized that he deserved what had happened. He didn't even have the right to get mad.

Janet was watching TV when he came out to her. He sat on the couch next to her and asked.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

She replied, "yes, and I will do it again!"

"I never knew you had these types of fantasies."

"Well, my dear Ron, I do...now, can you forgive me?" She asked.

"Only if you let me participate on your next venture!" He responded with a laugh.

"Well, I told Mike that if he let me fuck Cindy then maybe I would let him fuck me."

"Why would you say that to him?"

"Because I caught him jacking off to this session and now he wants to blackmail me." She responded.

Ron laughed. "You know I really need to fuck you now, after watching those videos."

"What are you waiting for?" She asked

"Get down on your knees and start eating this pussy!" She continued to say.