Unfinished Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers

“I bet they there were all thrilled to have a piece of beefcake around like you.” Gwen laughed and her face lit up in the same smile I saw on Mom the night before. It’s funny, but before Gwen became a woman I never really saw how much like Mom she really was.

“Stop being silly.”

“Will you do my back?”

“What?” I saw her holding the bottle of lotion out to me and said, “Uh, sure.” I really didn’t want to be rubbing Gwen with anything at the moment, but I had no excuse to say no. I squirted into my hand and barely touched her as I started rubbing.

“Come on, Tony. I’m not made of china. If you don’t cover me well I’m going to burn.” She rolled over and laid down on her stomach so now I had her whole back and legs to get.

As I rubbed that lotion into my sister’s taut flesh somehow thinking about baseball just wasn’t doing it. The more I rubbed the lotion into her back the harder I was getting. I flashed back on seeing Gwen that night behind the house when she pulled her top off and went down on that boy. God she looked sexy as hell and now here she was all glistening and nearly naked in the sun. It was too much to handle. As I worked on her lower back she untied the strings that held her top on and I thought, Don’t do this to me. I could see the sides of her breasts as her chest pressed into the blanket.

“Mmm, that feels good. I bet you give a hell of a massage.” Gwen moaned. Damn, that wasn’t helping! I was just glad she was facing the other way because there was no hiding the tent in my trunks now.

I slathered the lotion down the backs of her legs and Gwen parted them slightly, but there was no way I was going any higher than her knees. Her ass just looked too inviting for me to get that close. I finished applying the lotion and sat back with a sigh of relief.

“Thanks, Tony.”

“I’m going to need some of that too,” Diana said and I looked up to see her standing over us. I wondered how long she’d been there. She took her time toweling off and then spread lotion on her front, just as Gwen had. I shouldn’t say just like Gwen because Diana made a show of it, giving me a performance that belonged on a strip club stage, not a public beach. Out of the corner of my eye I caught some flabby, middle aged guy sitting on a blanket beside his battle axe of a wife was enjoying Diana’s show too. She laid down beside my sister and untied her top too, although she wasn’t as careful about not exposing herself. She leaned up on her elbow when she reached for her drink, knowing damn well that I could fully see her breasts.

I grabbed the lotion and took my time rubbing Diana down. Gwen was facing the other way and chatting with Diana, oblivious to what was going on. While I rubbed Diana’s back my hands repeatedly strayed to the sides of her breasts and I even pressed my slippery fingers under her breast once to tease her nipple. When I covered her legs I didn’t worry at all about going too high between them. I brushed her pussy over and over, sending tremors through Diana’s body and I have to say she did a good job of holding it together so Gwen wouldn’t think something was up, but then I pressed my hand right into her and she couldn’t swallow her moan.

“What’s wrong?” Gwen asked as I quickly pulled my hand back.

“Nothing,” Diana answered. “Just got a chill.”

“So who’s going to take care of me?” I asked, staking out my spot on the edge of the large blanket.

To my surprise Gwen popped up before Diana could. She grabbed at her top, but when she rolled over the left side fell down, exposing her beautiful breast. “Whoops!” Gwen laughed.

“Put that thing away.” I said, trying to tear my eyes away.

“It’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before.”

“What?” Panic flooded me. She couldn’t have seen me that night, could she?

“Mom says when I was little I ran around the house naked all the time. You should be old enough to remember. She says I couldn’t keep my clothes on.”

“Oh, right.” I said, hugely relieved.

“Some things don’t change,” Diana laughed.

“Shut up, slut!”

Gwen knelt behind me and squirted lotion across my shoulders. It was cold and I jumped, but then her hands were warm. Warm and soft. She had great hands and I closed my eyes as she rubbed the lotion into my back. This wasn’t going to make the erection I’d had for the last ten minutes go down. I knew I shouldn’t be enjoying it so much, but what Gwen didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her. I just made sure to keep my t-shirt bunched up in my lap.

I felt another pair of hands on my chest and I opened my eyes to see Diana kneeling in front of me, slathering lotion on my chest. It was getting to be too much and I wondered how I could get down into the water to clean off if I blew a load in my trunks.

“I can handle that part.” I protested.

“Just shut up and enjoy it,” Diana ordered. Her hand dipped down into my lap for a second and she felt just how much I was enjoying it. I hoped she credited that reaction solely to herself.

“Yeah, it’s like your own private harem.” Gwen added. “Except for, you know, the obvious part.”

The girls took longer than they really needed to making sure I was covered in lotion. I could have walked on the sun and not burned, but who was I to complain. They returned to their spots and on the blanket and I laid down too, trying to forget my guilt for enjoying that little encounter with my sister.

The afternoon of shopping didn’t do anything to help my state of perpetual horniess. For one thing, Mom was wearing a cute, thin sundress that buttoned up the front. It was short enough to show off her fabulous legs and she left enough buttons open to reveal a bit of cleavage. There was nothing trashy about it. It was just very sexy. The girls, of course, were running around in their usual skimpy attire, both wearing “butt shorts” and tight halter-tops. Diana’s butt said “bitch” and Gwen’s had “ spoiled” printed on it. The shorts were so snug they had to be wearing thongs, which was confirmed when their shorts slipped down as they walked.

Shopping with the girls turned out to be a very long process. I’m sure they tried on every outfit in every store we stopped in and I swear each one was sexier than the last. With their bodies they could have made potato sacks look good, but the girls knew how to pick outfits that accentuated their best assets. Mom shot most of those outfits down. Finally they all agreed on a couple outfits and we got around to picking out something for me, not that I minded shopping for the girls. It was like having my own personal fashion show. I found a jacket and slacks in the first place we stopped and my clothes were bought in a half hour.

By the time returned to the beach house I desperately wanted to get Diana alone, but I had to wait until Gwen went to take her shower. Mom was somewhere upstairs so I figured I had at least a few minutes with Diana to myself. I knocked on the door to the girls’ room and Diana called out, “Come in.”

“You’re lucky it’s me,” I said, closing the door behind me. Diana was naked except for her thong.

“Gwen’s seen me naked plenty of times before and I don’t think your Mom would be too shocked by the sight of breasts. She has them too, you know. And pretty nice ones from what I’ve seen.”

“Don’t talk about my mom’s breasts.”

“Don’t want me killing the mood?” Diana sat down on her bed and leaned back on her hands, smiling invitingly.

“I don’t think that’s possible.” I walked over and knelt down in front of her. I took her breasts in my hands and her nipples sprang up. I rubbed them with my thumbs and she moaned.

“Yeah, you were pretty damned hard on the beach. I guess being rubbed down by two babes agrees with you.”

“Shut up,’ I told her, leaning in and kissing her breasts. I didn’t want her implying anything. Especially when it was true.

“Don’t be embarrassed, stud. I don’t judge.” Diana sighed. “Mmm, you are so good with that mouth.”

I stood up in front of her and slipped down my shorts, pulling up the hem of my t-shirt. My cock surged toward her. “Do I need to shut you up?” I teased.

“Your wish is my command.” Diana leaned forward and took me in her mouth. I tangled my fingers in her hair and pulled her forward. I knew she couldn’t deep throat me, but I still pushed my cock further into her mouth. Diana responded by sucking harder, while using that wonderful tongue of hers to tickle my prick in her mouth. I stared down at her and found Diana looking up while she sucked me.

“Damn it, baby. You are soooo fucking good at that,” I moaned. Her eyes lit up at the encouragement and she started massaging my balls. “Oh damn baby. Damn…” I was completely under Diana’s control and she kept me there as long as she could until she decided to let me cum, greedily slurping down my load.

“I’m glad you like,” she said, licking her lips when she was finished.

“How did you learn that?”

“Practice makes perfect, stud.”

“The shower’s all yours,” Gwen said, bursting into the room. Thank God my shorts were pulled up, but Diana was still topless. “Oh, sorry, I didn’t know you were here, Tony.”

“I…I…uh…”

“He needs to learn how to knock,” Diana said, casually reaching for the halter-top thrown on her bed and pulling it on.

“Yeah, this isn’t a peep show.” Gwen said, laughing. I was glad she wasn’t pissed. “What if I’d been the naked one in here?”

“Sorry,” I mumbled. Actually, Gwen nearly was naked. The tiny towel wrapped around her barely covered her and would have shown everything if she moved too quickly. “I, uh, guess, uh, I’ll be going.”

“You do that,” Diana said.

“As long as you got what you came for.” Gwen added. Both girls were mocking me.

When they left for the party the girls invited me, but I declined. I knew why the guys invited them and I didn’t feel like watching a bunch of guys hit on my sister and the girl I was fucking. Mom was having dinner with friends, which left me on my own. I knocked around the house for a while until boredom got the best of me and I took a nice long walk to the nearest bar. There were some very attractive young ladies in there and when a skinny redhead approached me and flirted back with her, but when she wanted to go somewhere else I turned her down. I was horny enough to go with her, and she was making it obvious what she wanted, but I was more into blondes at the moment. I was smart enough, however, to get her number before I left again. You never know when things might change.

I got home and found the house dark. Mom was already in bed and I assumed the girls weren’t back yet. I hoped they wouldn’t be home too late because I wanted to lure Diana into the pantry again if at all possible. I changed into shorts and went to bed with the TV on. Hopefully Diana would hear it and come up once Gwen was asleep. By the time Carson Daly was over I was getting impatient. What if Diana was too drunk to think of me? I thought I should leave a note in her bed. I scribbled something down and crept through the dark house.

I cracked open the door and from the nightlight in the hallway I could see Gwen’s bed was empty. Good, they weren’t home yet. I closed the door and nearly broke my neck tripping over a boot casually discarded on the floor. I cursed and stumbled forwarded, just managing not to fall into Diana’s bed. I recovered and found that her bed wasn’t unoccupied. If Diana was home, where was my sister? I knew she wasn’t home because I’d passed by the bathroom and kitchen and through the living room on my way to their room. Gwen must have met a boy and decided to hang out and maybe Diana wanted to get home to me. That would make sense because now we could be alone in their room without worrying about being discovered. It all made sense to me. I just hoped Gwen wasn’t out there getting into too much trouble.

I pulled my shorts down and sat on the edge of Diana’s bed. She was on her stomach in bra and panties, softly snoring, with her blonde hair spilled all over the place. I bet she passed out drunk when she got home. That was okay, I knew just how to wake her up.

Kissing her back, I unfastened her bra and pulled it aside. I cupped her warm breast and massaged it until her nipple burrowed into my hand. While I kissed her side I gently turned her. She rolled half on her back and side, facing me. I wanted to brush her hair out of her face and kiss her, but I could tell by her mewing sounds she was still asleep and I decided to try and work her up before she came fully awake. Her breasts were hard in my hands, their nipples thick and heavy and I sucked and nibbled each of them until her breathing turned to low moaning. Still, she barely moved and I didn’t know if she was awake yet. If she was asleep she must have been having some dream.

As I rolled her panties down I followed them with my lips and she shifted her butt so I could get them off. She must have been awake and just playing, so I decided to make it as hard as I could for her to just lay there. I brushed my lips over hers and found she’d shaved her pussy clean. It was soft as a baby’s bottom. That was a nice little surprise. I love it when a woman is shaved bare. I flicked my tongue up and down her slit and she gasped, spreading her legs open. Gradually I applied more pressure until I pushed between her lips and tasted her sweetness. I sucked on her lips while my tongue penetrated her and my fingers opened her. With her pussy bare her clit seemed to spring right out at me. I sucked on it and felt her hand on the back of my head, pushing my mouth into her. So the game was finally up.

“Ahhh,” she whimpered, her nails digging into my scalp. I had no idea how she was staying so quiet, but it made me want to try even harder. She could be loud tonight, Mom was on the other side of the house and Gwen was nowhere around. I wanted to hear her shout. I redoubled my efforts, licking her clit while I sucked her and rubbing her with my fingertips as well. She was whimpering and softly moaning now, humping her hips at me. I lightly nibbled on her clit and that did it. Her body clenched and I knew she was cumming, but still she was subdued.

“Yesssss…” She hissed, holding me in place while she rode her orgasm out. “Now fuck me, Tony,” she whispered as her body continued to writhe on the bed. A warning note sounded in the back of my mind, but I was too horny to hear it and I climbed up to mount her.

Her head was tossed to the side and her blonde hair was everywhere. She buried her face in my neck when I sheathed my cock inside her. God, she felt tight. Fucking her got better each time, I thought. I pulled my cock out and thrust it hard back into her. She threw her head back and cried out, grinding her pussy into me.

“Yessss…Tony…” Gwen cried as I thrust my cock into her.

Oh my God! What was I doing?!? That wasn’t Diana! It was my sister! What was she doing in Diana’s bed? I tried to recoil, but she grabbed me by the hips, digging her nails in and pulled me into her. She locked her ankles behind my knees and held me on top of her. While I was frozen she kept thrusting her pussy up into my rock hard shaft.

“Don’t stop, please,” she whimpered, looking me in the eye for the first time. “Please,” she begged. I stayed frozen and she kept fucking my shaft and although my mind was in turmoil my body was clear on what it was feeling. It seemed that my hips were moving of their own volition as I started to rock with Gwen, matching her movements and driving my cock deep inside her. She relaxed her hold on my hips, instead clawing at my back as she moaned in pleasure, rapidly climbing to a powerful orgasm. I was grunting and throwing my hips into her, consumed by how good her tight pussy felt wrapped around me. Gwen came first, but only by a fraction of seconds. Even as she spasmed beneath me I was shooting my own cum deep inside her. When we finished my sister pulled me into a tight embrace, holding me against her naked body. I clung to her, unsure what else to do.

My lips were beside her ear and I whispered, “I’m so sorry, Gwen. I thought you were Diana.” Not that that was much of an excuse.

“Sorry for what? Did it seem like I didn’t want it?”

“But I…”

“But nothing. Stop it!” Gwen turned and kissed me hard.

I rolled off her and she leaned over to switch on the bedside lamp. My eyes were shocked by the bright light, but not as shocked as my brain at seeing my freshly fucked sister laying naked beside me. Now that I’d seen them both naked in the light the differences between Gwen and Diana were obvious. Gwen’s breasts were slightly smaller and much firmer, with thicker nipples that slightly tilted upward. She was firmer all around than Diana, with a body that used to being active. And of course there was the shaved pussy. Her lips were red and swollen from the action they’d just seen.

“Gwen, if I’d known…”

“What? You would have stopped?” She was glowing and had a triumphant smile. She seemed completely okay with what had happened. “Are you so sure?” I followed her gaze and realized I was already getting hard again as I started at her tight body. Gwen reached over and stroked my erection, still wet and sticky from her pussy.

“You shouldn’t do that.”

“Why not, because you’re enjoying it? I probably shouldn’t do this either then because I think you’llreally enjoy it.” She scooted down the bed and licked my cock. She licked it up and down from base to head enthusiastically, like she really enjoyed tasting herself on me. She was kissing the underside of my cock and then she began to suck my balls.

“Ohhh, Gwen…” I moaned, stroking her hair. Damn it all, I just didn’t want to stop her. My sister toyed with my cock and balls until I was shivering and then she took me in her mouth, making my shaft disappear down her throat until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Gwen’s cheeks hollowed and she sucked me hard, much more aggressively than Diana had. She looked up at me and I swear she was trying to smile at me around my cock. My sister was quite the little man eater.

She sucked me long and hard until drool ran down my shaft, but if Gwen was hoping I was going to shoot in her mouth tonight she was going to be disappointed. As good as she was at it, after having just cum I knew I’d hold out longer than she could keep going. But then she appeared to have other plans for my cock.

Pushing me flat on my back, Gwen straddled me and took a hold of my pole, sliding down on it. She was still soaked from our earlier coupling. She took it easy, slowing taking inch after inch until she was fully impaled and she moaned throatily when she ground into my pelvis. Her hands were on my stomach for balance and I thrust up at her, but Gwen raised up.

“Take it easy on me, Tony. I’m not used to something that big. Just relax for a minute.” Gwen rotated her hips, moving me around inside her and she softly whimpered. When I hit a good spot her whole body would shake and she’d gasp. Slowly, Gwen began to ride me and her whimpering became constant. Gwen seemed to be a quiet one in bed. Her eyes were closed and her face was a mask of concentration, like she didn’t want anything to distract her from what she was feeling. I moved my hands from her hips to her breasts and I cupped them while teasing her nipples with my fingers.

“Yessss…ohhhhh yesssss…” She moved faster and faster and she bit her bottom lip as a strangled cry came from her throat and she came. While Gwen came I took hold of her hips and kept her riding up and down on my cock. She held onto my forearms and it seemed like the motion kept her orgasm going and going. “Ohhh Toonnyyyy…” She moaned. I pulled her forward to lay on me, her breasts crushed against me chest and in that position I could really work my hips, driving my shaft faster. Gwen held onto me and cried out with each thrust. Her pussy gripped me so tightly, like a velvet sheath. I know Gwen came at least one more time and then I gasped out and shot a second wad into my sister’s pussy.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers
1...345678