Unfinished Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers

By tugging on two strings I had Gwen topless and I was teased her nipples with my tongue until she was moaning out of control. She’d already ripped my trunks off and was gripping my cock hard. Knots held her bottoms together too and soon that was floating on the surface of the water. I pushed a finger inside her while I grazed her clit with the knuckle on my thumb.

“Tony, you’re making me crazy,” Gwen moaned, nibbling on my ear.

“That’s what you get for teasing me. I can’t believe you did that in front of Mom.”

“It was fun watching you try to control yourself. I thought you were going to bust a nut right in front of her,” she giggled. She had no idea how close I had been. I grazed her nipple with my teeth and she jumped.

“Maybe I’m going to have to see how long I can keep you on the edge.”

“That’s just mean. You wouldn’t do that to your sweet little sister, would you?”

“Maybe,” I said, moving my fingers into her faster. She was humping back at my hand.

“I’ll just go inside and take care of myself in that case. Mmmm…”

“All you have to do is ask nicely.”

“Will you please fuck me, Tony?” Gwen gasped.

“I thought you’d never ask,” I joked.

Gwen turned around, with her elbows on the side of the hot tub and wiggled her ass at me. I pulled back on her wet hair and sank my cock inside her. She bucked back against me, screwing my cock as deeply into her pussy as she could get it. I tugged on her hair and she looked back over her shoulder at me, lust smoldering in her eyes. I was glad that Diana tipped me off that my sister liked it a little bit rough.

“Sssspankkk mmmmeeee,” Gwen moaned and I obliged her, my open palm swatting her hard ass. “Ohhhhh…” She cried.

“Dammnnnn Gwennnn,” I groaned. “You feel so fucking good. Fuuuucckkk…”

“Mmmm, Tonyyyy…”

“Gwennnn…”

“What the fuck is going on out here?!?” Dad’s voice boomed from behind us. At almost that exact moment Gwen cried out and came like crazy. I was so stunned I pulled out of her, but I was cumming too and my jizz jetted onto her back. We both spun around to see our father standing in the patio doorway.

“Daddy!” Gwen cried, trying to cover her nakedness.

“You two… You can’t be… Jesus Christ…” Dad murmured, trying to comprehend what was taking place. How long had he been standing there? How much had he seen? His eyes focused on me and he took a step forward. “You sick fuck!” He bellowed.

Gwen splashed forward in the hot tub, putting herself between Dad and me, her hands over her breasts. “No, Daddy. It was me, not him!”

“No! No fucking way! I…don’t bel…” Dad started to stutter and he took one more haunting step. Even in the weak outdoor lighting I could see how pale he’d become.

“Dad, what’s wrong?” I asked, ignoring my own nudity and jumping out of the hot tub.

Dad barely had the strength to push me away and gasped one last, “No,” before he collapsed to the deck.

“Daddy!” Gwen sobbed.

I knelt down beside Dad feeling for a pulse, but couldn’t find one. I turned around and shouted to Gwen, “Get your bikini on,” and started chest compressions. Jesus, what had we done?

to be continued…

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers
1...345678